Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 27-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Guide

Dear ones, the seasons change, just as everything in this dual world changes moment by moment. But in the inner world, there is simply stillness and a deep

abiding peace. Though one can get caught up in the outer action, it is wise to remember that the images are but a play of the mind forever casting ideas onto

the screen of life. No matter how alluring or shocking these seem, the truth is simple and straightforward; it is what gives one stability and heartfelt joy, it

is what sustains and generates peace in all being. Always the eye of of the storm is stillness and the outer chaos is movement. Within each is a core of stillness

even as the outer swirls and changes constantly, the inner is a calm refuge, your true state of being. Some seem to thrive in the chaos, others step daily into

the calm inner sanctuary to touch their core of true power. Everything that is manifested on the outer is a manifestation of thought

which in turn creates a feeling of action that can be experienced by the senses. What one does not always realize, is that the inner realm when regarded as self

where one creates from a place of love, the manifestation will be of a balanced nature and the outer realm will reflect this inner beauty. But if one is conflicted,

and has not cleared out the debris of this conflict, by recognizing and healing ones own dark thoughts and creations; these will then be projected outward. So,

the goal is to let go of all denial and to reach a state of inner love without attachment to those things that pull one again into darkness. One only takes on these

attachments while living in the world of opposites, until one learns to be responsible for all their thoughts and actions. To understand that all are equal, all are

here as your teachers in every lesson if you pay attention and stay in a state of humble awareness. Remember dear ones, the dream shadow plays upon duality

but it is truly powerless when conflict is replaced with peace. Only what is true will persist beyond the dream and the power of love will engulf the hearts and

minds when conflict is seen as the illusion it is. Place your trust in what is your true potential, beyond all division. Dare to walk freely with grace and divinity

shining in timeless beauty upon all. Settle for nothing less than who you truly are. To settle for less is to deny the divine within, the very core of all being.

Babaji
Old 27-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Master
God thats so whats happening for me now ,I feel so challenged. I need to find the Peace again. Thankyou as always Lovetruth and Babiji xo
Old 04-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Guide

Much love Deepsoul

Dear ones, housed within, is your veiled glory waiting to be discovered and unravelled. What has always been, will ever share in glory and sweetness. Because

life presents many challenges to the soul to awaken to this glory, one is ever choosing to accept this gift or reject it. To be mindful of this gift is to be grateful

for everything that comes to you in life as a gift of awakening. Be it judged as a gift is up to each of you. What could be greater than a map set before you as

a puzzle to solve which then reveals the next step in your spiritual evolution. Do not take for granted this life given as an opportunity to reach beyond your own

imposed limits in thought and action. Life generates all kinds of stories to attract your attention, but if you are centered in gratitude, those stories will be seen

as multiple avenues of experience and understanding which will lead to the universal heart, safely held in the source of all. The connections you make with one

another are aspects of the divine creation playing out on the screen of life. If you study the scenes with an open heart, you will learn to see beyond the first

layer into the deeper meaning that is being revealed. Your are all an important part of this grand drama that unfolds each moment. Know, dear ones, that

these scenes are revealing what has been hidden denied and rejected; just as a boil must be lanced in order for it to heal, what was held in denial must come

forth and be looked at with an open heart, forgiven, let go of and released. Love is fearless and courageous, it looks upon all with truth and thereby the false

dissolves in the pure light of revelation. Seek only for the good and wellbeing of one another for in doing so you are living truly. Include the divine in all that

you do, for in truth you can do nothing of the body without the divine essence within. In these simple things, you are remembering who you are and what the

engine of life truly is. The greater acknowledged and accepted in every moment is your strength and your fulfillment so let your heart now be the

interpreter what the mind has attempted to unravel. Babaji
Old 04-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Master
Right On Babiji ,I see now how the challenges are gifts also, well as I transform them to unconditional love ,everything I feel and and experience has equal importance all moving me closer to more love, a building of Love,never can I judge myself so harshly anymore I am worthy of and deserve Mine and Thine Unconditional Love.....Thankyou Love Truth And Definetly Gratitude is utmost
Old 07-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Angel1

"The connections you make with one another are aspects of the divine creation
playing out on the screen of life.
If you study the scenes with an open heart, you will learn to see beyond the first layer into
the deeper meaning that is being revealed.
Your are all an important part of this grand drama that unfolds each moment.
Know, dear ones, that these scenes are revealing what has been
hidden, denied and rejected..."

Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Guide

Dear ones, each time you overcome your false self, the true self becomes empowered by your acknowledgement of its truth. You are serving the true self then,

thus serving the all. An inexperiences soul may feel a sense of loss when it begins to serve the greater because it lacks understanding of who it is and it fears

to tread in the unknown. Eventually the soul stands forth in understanding and is at ease in its growing knowledge and it finally feels free to express its inner

budding and is less threatened in the world. There are many who are still just beginning to utilize their inner knowing because in their inexperience there is

hesitation. Do not be critical of your brothers and sisters who are just beginning to emerge, for every being passes through the many steps to illumination, and

it is meaningless to judge what is of the same self. Every part of the whole is a part of divine being and it is wise to uplift the whole with a greater wisdom of

the whole. You see, dear ones why there can be no judgement of self with this understanding. One learns and moves on to the next lesson having given up

what does not serve the soul. To acknowledge and help every part of the self is your duty and also you gift to self. Every search begins and ends with the self,

naught else exists. Do you see dear ones, you illumination is shared and others illuminated before you have shared also with you. The greater shares itself in a

stance of perfect love, it knows only sharing and perfection. Pierce through your illusions so that nothing stands in the way of loves purpose, for indeed nothing

can stop what has been put into play through divine intelligence. Honor one another, love one another, help one another, respect one another. All is the self

interacting and exchanging. A broad vision will reveal more than a cursory glance. Look deep within and know thyself without fear or guile. Uplift then the

whole with this greater understanding and behold the divine at every turn and every junction; for the faces you meet are none other than your own. Babaji
Old 13-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Master
Love it ,just Love it....
Old 23-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Guide

Many blessings Ms Hepburn and Deepsoul

Dear ones, the screen of life is ever shifting and displaying a barrage of images; these relate to your deepest subconscious beliefs, hopes, fears and

aspirations. It is not in anyway an unfair world when you understand the power behind the images and how these create change in your thoughts and

actions. All are imbued with intelligence, which is your essence and you are directed to partake of these images whether they be of conflict or of love, all

are unlocking your remembrance of who you are and returning you to the authentic self. Do you fight with what you are shown, or do you use wisdom to

determine the direction that you are being led to in order to access your deeper awareness? Are you becoming kinder and more compassionate in your

relations with one another, or are you still creating division in your heart? You suffer when confused by the voice of the ego, but dear ones, you stand tall

and in your power when the shallow is placed behind you and your spirit is allowed to shine through the illusion. Speak then, of what enriches the soul, and

release what acts as a barrier to one another. Swallow your false pride, it is not who you are and it only keeps one in a state of unloving behavior. It is

time to let go then, of every obstacle and barrier that you have placed as belief before you. But when you see clearly you will realize that every obstacle is

but in need of a thorough clearing of outdated belief that obscures your soul. Each time you touch love, you reunite a part of the self that has been

abandoned to the false, and each time you reach out in kindness to another, you open a door in your own awareness which awakens the heart. Fallacy has

no existence, it is nothing but belief in fallacy; do you see, clarity is a state of being, an acceptance of what is pure and loving, sometimes deeply hidden in

yourself and your brothers and sisters, but none the less, there waiting to be revealed by your own acceptance of their true inner beauty. Your beauty then

reveals each beings beauty and all stand in their divine essence and light. Recognize your light, acknowledge it and love it, then stretch that compassionate

gaze to your extended selves; here is wisdom, here is your open and abundant heart revealed in sweet simplicity. Babaji
Old 24-11-2015, 07:00 AM
Master
Amen xo.....
Old 29-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Dear ones, the screen of life is ever shifting and displaying a barrage
of images; these relate to your deepest subconscious beliefs...

All are unlocking your remembrance of who you are and returning you to the authentic self.

Each time you touch love, you reunite a part of the self that has been
abandoned to the false, and each time you
reach out in kindness to another, you open a door in your own awareness which awakens the heart.

Recognize your light... here is your open
and abundant heart revealed in sweet simplicity
- Babaji
Thank you again!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru