Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-12-2018, 03:09 AM
Ascender
Exclamation Spirits tied to Lovers Have Mislead Me?

I have had a few boyfriend's where when I consult the spirit world I get s lot of encouragement to hang on to the partner and it seems misleading. Since the partner won't work things out with me. Are these extra hopeful spirits that are trying to help relationships succeeded? What usually happens is I hold out hope too long and it only ends up hurting me and backfiring coompletely.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Seeker

Are you doing this yourself or seeing a psychic? If it is a psychic, it is a fake one.

If you are channeling yourself, you are not channeling your guides.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:03 AM
Deactivated Account

I had the same thing recently, I think it's just our subconscious hoping for the best.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account
I fail to understand why you would waste your time looking for answers from invisible things that shouldn't be trusted to begin with. If most of humanity can't be trusted, what makes you think spirits are any more trustworthy?
Old 11-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I have had a few boyfriend's where when I consult the spirit world I get s lot of encouragement to hang on to the partner and it seems misleading. Since the partner won't work things out with me. Are these extra hopeful spirits that are trying to help relationships succeeded? What usually happens is I hold out hope too long and it only ends up hurting me and backfiring coompletely.
I think you need to ask yourself whether you are receiving information from the "spirit world," or whether the messages you're getting are the products of your own imagination, stirred up by all of your intense desires for a relationship.

Plus, if you want to know the real status of your relationships, and whether to keep pursuing ithem, why are you turning to the spirit world? Why not get that information directly from the men you're with, who are the ones making the choice to be with you (or not)?

You don't even have to ask them directly. If they aren't speaking and acting in ways that are congruent with being in love with you and wanting a committed, long-term relationship, then there's your answer. It may not be the one you want, but at least you're free to go find that man who will fall in love with you, rather than waste any more time on those who won't.

Men aren't mysterious or complicated at all. If you're the one they want, they will let you know; they won't hide it. If you find yourself doubting their desire to be with you in a serious relationship because they aren't acting accordingly, well, trust that! Again, it might not be what you hoped for, but at least you can keep moving forward, rather than staying stuck on someone who doesn't want what you're after.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Song
Men aren't mysterious or complicated at all. If you're the one they want, they will let you know; they won't hide it.

I strongly agree with this. The man can tell you directly or indirectly whether you are meant to be by the amount of effort they put in. If their actions don’t line up then that is truly your answer... unfortunately. It is easy to turn to the spirit world in attempts to console ourselves but as noted you cannot trust that for a many number of reasons.