Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account
soul mates

i believe i have found mine and married him, he was put on my pathway at a crucial time in my life
Old 13-08-2006, 05:22 PM
e-ma

I am waiting to meet mine and just cannot settle for anything less. That might be to my detriment, and I might end up being single forever, but something just stops me and tells me to wait.
Old 16-09-2006, 04:08 PM
rachel ashleigh

hi, i am not sure if i did find my soul mate i dont know what i would call him, we met through my old job and became friends we both had partners, but we just clicked straight away we always had something to talk about and really enjoyed each others company, we are the same star sign ( Aquarius) in the end we decided to stop seeing each other as we had started to have feelings for each other that we shouldnt have had. About a year later me and my partner parted and out of the blue he called me, he had also parted with his partner so we started seeing each other but it just didnt seem to work not that we didnt want it to i really dont know why it did not work. we are both now in different relionships but for some reason i keep dreaming about him or find myself thinking about him all the time, its not that i am not happy with my current partner as i am happy, but these dreams just keep coming back. Can anyone kind of give me some possiable answers do you think we are soul mates that have just missed our chance? could we have been together in a past life? Any answers would be a great help.
Old 16-09-2006, 05:00 PM
VentanaCelestial

You say it didn't seem to work out and that you really don't know why. Can you elaborate?
Old 17-09-2006, 07:19 AM
rachel ashleigh

when we were together we wanted different things its sound really strange now thinking about it. he liked staying up till the birds woke up even though we was at work early the next morning and i like to have enough sleep for around 3 people, and in the end we were just trying to go different ways all the time if you know what i mean. But i just cant stop dreaming about him he is alway somewhere not far away in my mind and it really annoys me sometimes. does that make sense?
Old 17-09-2006, 03:35 PM
VentanaCelestial

Sure it makes sense. Why certain people get under our skin to such a degree doesn't necessarily make so much sense though. I still think fondly of my last love from time to time, though our relationship was impossible and ended horribly. From my experience, significant relationships aren't a matter of chance. There is a clear factor of important lessons to be learned, and those lessons usually aren't obivous or at the surface. From my last, I learned to guard my heart because it's sacred and that even though a connection can feel soooo right, it can be soooo wrong.

So, I have no remarkable insight for you apart from suggesting you privately write down the qualities that draw you to this person, along with the qualities that repel you. What are your needs and expectations not only from him but your ideal mate as well? If nothing else, the exercise may help you learn a little more about yourself.

Hope this helps,
Celest
Old 20-09-2006, 06:37 AM
rachel ashleigh

thank you for your reply i will sit down and write down the good side and the bad sides of the time we had together. thanks again
Old 03-10-2006, 10:14 AM
saxon

From my experience, I don't believe we have "one" soulmate. We may think so about one person then a few years later, we find someone else with the same type of connection, if not stronger. It's all about finding out the purpose of meeting them. And we don't have to be in a relationship with our soulmates. They can be friends, family, too old or young,....
Old 03-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Master
I'll have to agree with Saxon on this. Here lately I've been find soulmates around every corner. With some of them...the connection is as strong/important to me as the connection I have to my husband, which is a very strong connection.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 03-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Lapis

Soul Mates

I agree, I have many Soul Mates right here at SF! I call this Energy Family but it's the same thing as the term "soulmate" to me.

The term of soulmate has IMO, gotten distorted as most things usually do. Most people believe that "soulmates" are romantic/sexual/physical love type of "mates" whereas I feel it speaks of energetic like others. I feel we each have many many Soul Mates or Energy Familiy members.

At another level, that one that I think most people think of when they hear the term soulmate, I believe that my personal opposite sex "soulmate" is another aspect of me who no longer functions in physicality.
Closed Thread