Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 08:03 PM
ljepotica

Bunny A soul mate who I think I mistook...

Hello all

Hmmm...this is an interesting thing that happened to me and it's sort of confusing right now.

I met someone about a year ago and when I first met them I thought they were really nice.
The more I met them the more I saw that we had similar ways of thinking and being...then it just happened that we ended up going out...but things didn't work out and so we split but are in contact.

We do, however, have different lives and different expectations...

The thing now is that I have thought about it seriously and have asked myself questions about why it didn't work out etc to get a balance and thought that I was happy being friends with them.
I have tried to meditate and to cut cords between us and have "let them go" and to forgive etc...

Only now I keep on thinking about this person and something is saying to me that despite our differences they are good for me as their similarities and differences are just what I need in a partner...I keep on having these visions of having met this person in some other time and another place...

I have realised that I still have feelings for them and so I told them as I felt that I had to, they have indicated that they also still have feelings for me...

What I would like to know is do you think that these are just my emotions and the result of missing this person after breaking-up or do you think that maybe there is something there for the both of us?

It's different with this person because it's funny how I seem to feel deep down inside that I want to be with them, all other people who I've been with I had a feeling deep down inside that it wouldn't work out and it didn't...but with this person I never had a feeling that it wouldn't work out...

I feel as if deep down inside we're right for each other-this person understands me like nobody has ever done before, it feels like this person can live with me and live inside of me and that we'd be united together as one...I have never felt like this about another before...the only thing is this person has a lot of problems-which is what constituted to the break-up but I feel as if I can help them and that we can develop together...

Sorry for a long explanation

Any advice please?
Old 05-11-2006, 08:49 PM
cweiters

Ijepotica I admire you for talking about it. Sounds like you are trying to talk yourself back into this relationship. The reason you left the first time will not go away. I don't want to see anyone miss their chance for true love in this world, for it may not come again for a very long time. If you are unsure of your heart ask God to reveal the truth to you, and God will do it!

Watch aswell as pray!

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Hello all

Hmmm...this is an interesting thing that happened to me and it's sort of confusing right now.

I met someone about a year ago and when I first met them I thought they were really nice.
The more I met them the more I saw that we had similar ways of thinking and being...then it just happened that we ended up going out...but things didn't work out and so we split but are in contact.

We do, however, have different lives and different expectations...

The thing now is that I have thought about it seriously and have asked myself questions about why it didn't work out etc to get a balance and thought that I was happy being friends with them.
I have tried to meditate and to cut cords between us and have "let them go" and to forgive etc...

Only now I keep on thinking about this person and something is saying to me that despite our differences they are good for me as their similarities and differences are just what I need in a partner...I keep on having these visions of having met this person in some other time and another place...

I have realised that I still have feelings for them and so I told them as I felt that I had to, they have indicated that they also still have feelings for me...

What I would like to know is do you think that these are just my emotions and the result of missing this person after breaking-up or do you think that maybe there is something there for the both of us?

It's different with this person because it's funny how I seem to feel deep down inside that I want to be with them, all other people who I've been with I had a feeling deep down inside that it wouldn't work out and it didn't...but with this person I never had a feeling that it wouldn't work out...

I feel as if deep down inside we're right for each other-this person understands me like nobody has ever done before, it feels like this person can live with me and live inside of me and that we'd be united together as one...I have never felt like this about another before...the only thing is this person has a lot of problems-which is what constituted to the break-up but I feel as if I can help them and that we can develop together...

Sorry for a long explanation

Any advice please?
Old 06-11-2006, 01:48 AM
GoldChord

ljepotica,

Oooo it's a tricky one. I am a big believer in never going back. I think once you've ended something it should stay ended - just my personal approach to relationships. I see too many people to-ing and fro-ing, with someone, break up with them and go back, over and over again. I'm not suggesting this is what you are doing but I am a big believer in moving forward. Cweiters is right - there was a reason you ended it in the first place. Having said that, I also believe that it is important to know that you have given it the full chance to be and grow as it should have before you ended it. If you feel that there is something still for you two to explore - then by all means go for it. The differences are what makes life interesting. Too many people look for people who are just like them - why? Being challenged by your partner can be a good thing. So don't be afraid of the differences between you. Me and my boy (well, who I would be with if I could ... it's a long story) are completely different - he is conservative, I am radical, he is relatively uneducated, I am highly educated, but we have incredible respect for each other and our very different approaches to life. We are also connected through past lives - so I will also say this to you - find yourself a spiritual healer or reiki person who can take you back through your past lives - because what you are feeling may be something unresolved, or the connection between you two in the past. It is important to know what this is so you can make the distinction between what happened then and the decisions you are making in this life. Then you can decide if you want to give it another go.

Good luck.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:15 AM
ljepotica

Thank you for your replies they have made me think.

I do need to look at things and have closure with this person and I need to do it asap. It's been on and off but this person who I think doesn't want to get back together won't let me go either as I know that they will feel insecure and upset when I start meeting other people-when we used to go out with friends (we were friends before we got together) this person would get very uncomfortable about me talking to others-this was when we were only friends!

I guess that when I like a person I see what it deep down inside and like them for that, I look at the small things and am still innocent in my ideas of relationships.

This other person does have a lot of emotional problems-they told me a number of times that they couldn't make me happy-and the empath part of me wanted to help them and be there for them.

It's funny how so many people let their inner insecurities ruin relationships. I have good and pure intentions when I enter a relationship-only I sometimes attract people with a lot of problems as I guess they can "sense" that I can help them.

I think I was mistaken in thinking that it could work out with this person. I know that I have to let go of these problems this person has.

At least I'm discovering that now.

No offence but ok I help others that I'm going out with but I am starting to get very impaitient and upset with meeting these people that are fine when I meet them and start to ruin everything by what seems not thinking that they can make me happy and their deep-seated insecurities and I'm starting to have enough of meeting these types of people.

I hope I don't sound selfish here but I put a lot into relationships and it's so dissapointing when some don't work out...as I'm a very sensitive person.

Thank you for giving me your advice and I know that there is an amazing person out there for all of us...only hope I don't have to wait for eternity
Old 07-11-2006, 02:58 AM
GoldChord

You go ljepotica!

You are not being selfish - just affirming what you want. This is a good thing. So many of us - me included - put up with **** because we think we should to be a nice person.

If this person is behaving badly and cannot see you for the beautiful, generous person you are - then that's their fault. You have to get rid of the bad stuff around you so that good stuff can come in. So if this person is hanging around being all jealous and wierd - then anybody truly cool and kind will be deflected by this energy around you.

It sounds like you are realising that you deserve the same love and attention that you give out. But I will also play devil's advocate and ask you a question - out of love - not to upset or offend you, but - what do you gain? You say you seem to attract this specific type of person - maybe it's not them that's the problem - maybe it's you that doesn't think you can be happy and these individuals are mirroring you? I say this not in judgement, but to simply put it out there for some pondering. I may be completely off-base with such a question - but only you will know.

Take care.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Enlightener

Maybe the reason you feel attracted to this one is because they HAVE problems, and you feel that you can 'fix' them only if you get the chance.
And that is why you want to be around them again.

Enlightener
Old 21-11-2006, 10:59 PM
purplemint

Ijepotica soulmate vs life partner

A soulmate is someone who you have a contract to meet up with in this lifetime at a certain piont in order to learn or be reminded of something, or someone. Basically you have a contract to learn something from this person about yourself. A Life Partner is someone who wants to see you grow and supports you in this growth process. I like to describe it as two trees growing seperatlyand their leaves are touching at the top. Both are strong as seperate trees and together they compliment each other. If one of the two trees leans on the other proper growth wil not take place.
Old 22-11-2006, 04:49 AM
Third eye

It is apparent from your post , that both of you have a stron feeling towards each other,and you have given enogh time to this thought ,their is something which is not allowing you to get away with this matter.and that is happening other side also.
The botton line is no relationship can ever be a susitute to your soul, you alone are your own friend,if you try finding it in other , their will always be a feeling of dejection , confusion , or discontenment you have to love imperfect pepole, .because in this existence their is no person who is perfect you have to make a person perfect by loving him or her.
have faith unto yourself ,and go for her

Last edited by Third eye : 22-11-2006 at 04:54 AM.
Old 28-02-2007, 06:02 PM
espacio.sideral

pretty much the same

Zdravo ljepotice...
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I've met someone... there's like this huge connection between us... we're so similar.. and different in a way... and when i'm with that person it just feels like nothing else matters..
but also, there are so many things I want to tell.. but simply, when I'm around her, I just forget them... and then, when I'm alone with my inner self, I begin to wonder, to ask myself "why didn't I tell that etc..." and then I try to not talk to her.. but planning anything is just absurd when it comes to her.. and then I'm confused... because I've been living in a pure mess for the last 2 months.. I think that our souls know each other from past lives.. But it hurts.. and I don't know whether to let it go or continue with the "mess"...
give me some advice? :)
Old 11-03-2007, 06:21 PM
ljepotica

Zdravo espacio siderale???

Odakle ste vi?
A kako ste vi?

Govorim samo malo srpski/hrvatski/bosanski:p

Sorry couldn't resist-been some time since I've used my primitive knowledge of Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian and so like to practise what I know:)

I now know that it's best to let go of what confusion is-if you've tried all you could and are still stuck then it's far better to let go and forgive-which is what I've done.

Basically if you're in a mess after two months then you have to ask yourself if whether it's worth trying to continue-communication is the best here to be honest.
The way I see it is that if I like a guy then I will let him know-perhaps he'd reject me but so what? Life most certainly goes on. It hurts but the key is to forgive and just realise things weren't meant to be.
Forgiveness is something that people don't like but I cannot tell you how wonderful it is-too many people are stuck in the past and live a life of denial and have not forgiven those that hurt them-forgiveness is never a weakness-denial is a great weakness.

The best you can do is to make your mind up to talk to her-and anticipate that either her responce is what you've been waiting for or not-do not have any expectations...if it doesn't work out with her then forgive her-trust me it might not sound like what you want to hear but later on you'll be so much more happier and at peace with yourself.

It did not work with this guy that I've written about and I forgave him-of course it hurt a lot but I forgave him and after a few months I met him this week and to be honest-no offence to him but I realised that he could never give me what I want or make me happy-this after having drunk quite an amount of alcohol!

I'm fine being friends with him.

There will be someone better waiting for you-if you've tried all you can then you have to stop wasting time with this person-life seriously goes on, the only ones who end up cynical and bitter are those that don't forgive.

To je sve:)

I hope that this advice was of use to you,

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Closed Thread