Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Now you want in on it, Internal Queries. I do not put myself above any other human on this planet. I have never been treated as a little special anything. I have grown to the age of 58 and survived everything that has been thrown at me. And I still get back up. And yes, since entering this earth plane I have met with many obstacles and overcome the majority of them. Your term"new Agey" I find offensive as I am a very old soul. Been here on this planet too many times to count. I am a lightbearer, I am a healer, I came in the 50's knowing that more like me would follow and I have met them along my path.I love challenges and I survive every challenge wiser and stronger."FREE RIDE" you say; you think that we have a free ride? How could we when so many ridicule,put us down at every chance, make a mockery of what our soul knows.
And how dare you to presume that any of us want to be treated like a "holy, little avatar? Chrysaetos tossed that one out several months ago.
I am really curious as to why don't you and the non-believers just leave us poor, little delusions folks alone. That way , we would not be taking any of your time that could be better spent by picking on some other poor souls thread. All of the new types are not all goody goody, some of us are warrior/esse We are here for the purpose of protecting those who follow into this plane after us.If a person is here to ask respectful questions, that is fine. But if you are he to ridicule our beliefs, then maybe we could to simply push that brilliant piece of machinery on our home page; DELETE.

you're 58 years old?! and you need some silly label to define yourself?!

lol i'm not a non-believer in the advancements of the human psyche. i'm just not a believer in silly ego inflating labels.
Old 24-03-2011, 05:48 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
you're 58 years old?! and you need some silly label to define yourself?!

lol i'm not a non-believer in the advancements of the human psyche. i'm just not a believer in silly ego inflating labels.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone is developing. Not just Indigos.

Everyone keeps using the basis that they don't feel they belong/ belonged as a defining thing for an Indigo.

I want to know who the heck did, growing up. Especially us sensitive types.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Okay, Crhysaetos, we have been around this same barn more than once. The OP said it was a friendly place for those who BELIEVE in indigos, etc to be able to talk freely without meeting challenges every step of the way. Now what do you think is meant by that?
Nope, I'm afraid you're referring to the wrong thread.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 617zBB
I just have to write to all the people who just dont believe this, its absolutely true. It is not a "LABEL" its a real group of people. I know this to be a fact because of personal experience. I am actually an Indigo myself. All my life I felt different. I felt like I felt things more intensely, felt a lot of strange feelings, and just had different thoughts than the people around me. I always felt like this and it only intensified when I got out of high school. I went through a deep depression and had no idea why I felt so depressed. The world just did not interest me I didnt want that college, 9-5, kids, average life. I started getting into spirituality and that helped a lot. I remember one specific moment though where I was just alone with my thoughts and I was thinking about how I felt so different and I wondered if there were more people like me, and in that instant I got an answer but it didn't come from my thoughts. Its like someone speaking in my head said "Yes , there are more people like you and they have a name." I thought wow that'd be cool and didnt think much of it till lik 2 weeks later I found an article on Indigo Kids an read it. It resonated with me so much and made me understand why I am the way I am. It was great to finally understand myself better. To hear people say its just a label and all the other things they say is understandable but they have to realize that it is a very REAL phenomenon.

Chrsaetos, please reread what that person is truly SAYING TO US?.She believes that it is a true phenomenon. It is real to her. She has found a place that she feels part of, a group of similar people with whom she can connect with on a spiritual level.
Do you see her excitement and exuberance.? Do YOU have the right to try to take that all away from her? Who gave you permission? Let her learn about her self and the others who are like her. Stop inteferring where you are not needed. You are not the INDIGO POLICE. If you don't approve go make you own topic about how indigo's, star seed and avatars are all a big joke. I can guarentee that not one of us willl hound you for your beliefs.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Master
Please read the opening post again. The thread starter told us ''Indigo children'' are real, and gave her arguments. We as non-believers are allowed to discuss that.
Don't dictate me what I can and cannot question.

I never responded in the ''Indigo friendly thread'' out of respect to that thread starter.
The thread starter here has completely different intentions, it's about discussion/engagement..

Also, I was mentioning to you how society influenced the children of today, but I got no response..
Shame really as it's an interesting subject in line with this thread/subforum.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:19 PM
tragblack

Yeah. I believe there are valid points to be found in arguing against the Indigo ideas.

I am also, by all Indigo standards, an Indigo. So I love it when I am being told that I do not understand or can't relate, because you can quiz me up and down about my life and I can guarantee you I am definite Indigo material.

I just don't choose to put myself under that kind of limit. I am a soul. Not a certain "type" of soul.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Angels3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
gee Angel3, not sure where you've been but we tree huggers have been trying to make people more aware of the environment for over 50 years. so now that preserving the environment has finally become the "in" thing all the environmental awareness should to be attributed to appearence of "Indigos"?

see? see? this is the kind fecal matter that irritates me about the Yadda Yadda Children meme. just regular nonIndigo people WORK for decades to invoke positive change and then suddenly a group of people, applying a cutesy new age label to themselves, get the credit simply by being born. PFFFFT!

someOne please point out to me exactly what "Indigos" actually do to make the world better.
Hmm... Did I hit a nerve? Like I said they may or may not be real, and their purpose may or may not be playing into helping the earth (on a deeper level or not). If their real,their real.. Honestly why sweat it?? If your so worrried about a group of people taking your credit, why bother doing the work. We (as in everybody) should be taking care of the earth because its what were suppose to do. I do my part, you don't see me running around screaming it. Anyway, if it makes people feel better about themselves why should it matter?! There is no evidence suggesting they are real, so whats the problem??? Let them live their life and you live yours
Old 24-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Ivy

Before I speak, Id like to point out that in my earlier post here, I began by recognisng the benefit that the poster had taken from finding a site about indigos. So I refuse to be put down in the posts that generalise non-believers.

Ive looked at indigo info and, like tragblack, Im everything an indigo is said to be...I have two children who would also be catagorised in this way.

Im not bothered about what other people believe generally. But indigo isn't a belief that individuals can choose. Its a system of diagnosis that involves everybody who fits that criteria...whether we like it or not.

The tone used in the title and opening statements of this thread are not sweet and innocent...they are forceful and are challenging anyone who doesnt believe the same as the writer. As I say, I can also see that perhaps the poster is just enthusiastic because they have found something positive.

BUT...I feel there is a need for people who adopt the label 'indigo' to consider the way its diagnostic nature effects those who do not want to be boxed and labelled in this way.
Old 25-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by celery
Feeling special is one thng, but feeling MORE special than somebody else (whether indigo or not) and rubbing it in their face.... not so.
No matter what they did to you.

I think that poster was being sarcastic or maybe you missed it. I just don't get it If you aren't a Christian, do you then go to the Christian forum and attack their beliefs. If you don't believe in UFO's do you go to that site and bash them? And if you don't believe in the Muslim faith, do you hop on over there to pick that faith to pieces?
If someone believes in indigos that is their believe and should be able to talk about it without having to defend the fort. If you don't believe, then don't harass the people that do. I thought that we were supposed to have the right to post our beliefs here on this site, WITHOUT fear of being ridiculed.
Old 25-03-2011, 03:27 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Please read the opening post again. The thread starter told us ''Indigo children'' are real, and gave her arguments. We as non-believers are allowed to discuss that.
Don't dictate me what I can and cannot question.

I never responded in the ''Indigo friendly thread'' out of respect to that thread starter.
The thread starter here has completely different intentions, it's about discussion/engagement..

Also, I was mentioning to you how society influenced the children of today, but I got no response..
Shame really as it's an interesting subject in line with this thread/subforum.

Only a small minority of kids are talked to about being indigos, not the vast number that you fear. Instead they get the wonderful labels of ADHD, ADD, ODD, Self Harmers, Borderline, psychotic, anti-social, mood D/O, delusional psychosis, and schizophrenic and Defiant D/O. Yep, you are right. Those LABELS are SO much better for kids to carry around.