Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Knower

TF/soul connection blocked me on Facebook for no reason I'm confused

Hi,
It's been a year or so since I met someone I believe could be my TF (or another type of important soul connection). He lives in another city and we are just friends. Facebook was our only way of communication. I tried to keep it slow and be just friends because I was afraid he would run away if I let him know about my feelings. (Besides that he has an on and off girl friend, they often break up and reconcilie, she is older than him. She doesn't know about me but sure she saw me commenting his FB posts etc.)
I think he is a soul connection as I started to see numbers like 11, 22 33 or 12:21 everywhere, as my heart chakra opened, as I saw very interesting dreams about how our souls are connected among many other interesting fact.
I last saw him 3 months ago at a concert. Until then we just had casual little conversations but at that concert I had the chance to know him better as we talked for a longer time and I amazingly saw how many common points we both have. Then I felt my love for him so strong at that concert that the next day I felt like running, running away from him and my feelings.
But he stopped updating his Facebook since then. I was so intrigued and worried that my desire of running diminished and I began to pray he comes back to FB. It's been three days I was sending love and healing energies to him. After I began to send him energies I felt more connected to him and felt our bond was stronger.
Finally today, he restarted updating his Facebook. I was online to see it but was appearing offline. I decided to like his posts in the evening, not right away. I didn't contact him either, I decided just to play it cool. But he suddenly blocked me. I wonder why? There was no contact since September! We were just friends! Nothing happened besides just friendship. Why did this happen?
Old 22-12-2018, 02:00 AM
Knower

Diamonds, I've wondered the same thing for the past four years. Finally after over three years of no phone contact and four years of no physical contact, I spoke to my TF. I asked him why he blocked me from calling him and he responded, "I couldn't cope with the intensity of it all" That's the answer in a nutshell...so don't stress over it. If he's your TF, you will meet up again someday. After all this time, he removed the block, but guess what, I no longer have the desire to be with him. I love him, but the unbearable longing is gone.
Old 22-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Experiencer
Omg diamonds, its like reading my exact OWN story !!

If you want to read more please refer to the topic "questions about TF behavior" below on this forum section, especially on last 5 pages.

My TF already have already blocked me 8 years ago on FB after our first meeting and intimacy...

Then we met back after years. The magic alchemy was still the same... but he seems so freaked out because also his Awakening has started this time.
So we re still in the on/off communication. Very very close, then he runs aways...then he comes back and so on...so guess what. I stopped chasing.

We ve been in no contact for months because I chose myself first (Twin flame Journey is all about YOURSELF, dont Forget that). As your Twin is YOU, working on yourself and healing from external neediness (you dont need anybody ELSE to LOVE YOURSELF) will automatically have positive consequences on him too.

The more you work on yourself, the more you will get close to Reunion.
The more you seek external Love, The more you postpone the Reunion...which will happen in Divine Timing.
Don't worry, if its your Twin, things will happen exactly as They have to.

And guess what, since I started to choose myself first, things are changing. The energy has flipped.
Im not the chaser anymore. He is.
Because he really took me for granted, and now he starts to see Im moving forward. Lately he gave me signs about wanting to come back, communicate after several months of zero contact.

If you stand up for yourself first also, you gain more respect from your other part. Neediness is not sexy, self respect and self power are. You value yourself and its so much attractive

I didnt gain only self strenght: by choosing myself, my spiritual powers have developed a lot these last months and weeks. The veil is very thin now, Im much more tuned to my dreams, hearing my guides who are giving me advices, before I couldnt even remember my dreams... :)

LOVE
Old 22-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies. But I have to stress that nothing intimate and physical happened between us. Just friendly talk about random topics. So what kind of intensity could he feel? Telepathic messages I tried to send him? Maybe he just found out I was in love with him, maybe his girlfriend senses it and asked him to block me out. I don't know. But I happened for no reason without me contacting him, sending him messages or letting him know about my feelings. That's weird.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Lorelyen

Sad at may seem it's impossible to divine the guy's psychology. It could happen for many reasons, the apprehension is not knowing what. Even if you were to ask directly you may not get a candid answer. People are rarely honest at times like that because they're put on a difficult diplomatic spot.

It could even be your reluctance to express your feelings that informed him you weren't really interested.

So if I may venture an opinion, it's probably best to psych yourself up to moving on. You can't know if he's your TF without actually engaging with him. You didn't discuss your feelings with him nor he with you let alone the possibility that you were each part of a completed soul. Men seem to run a mile when faced with a woman who thinks they're the spiritual answer to their problem anyway. I'd say he isn't because he seems not to have forged a connection with you...at least, not yet.

However, it's just possible that he could be your TF and if so you'll only begin to answer the question if one of you broaches the subject, should you make contact again. It's too easy to be acutely attracted to someone and imagine there's something deeply special before they're even aware of it. You build up expectations and hopes, let emotions run riot and may be sowing the seeds of disappointment and self-inflicted hurt.

Wishing you the best though and hope you resolve it one way or another soon.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 22-12-2018 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo "build"