Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-12-2018, 08:04 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am exactly the same, my friend and I am having this very discussion with inavalan in another thread.

If I create my own reality, then it stands to reason that I can make everybody in the world give me all their money and worship me as a queen, no? How come that never happens?

If I create my own reality, then I would be able to stop all wars, feed all the starving people (with the money everybody else gives me)...or I can make a rogue asteroid hit the Earth and blow us all to kingdom come...and I am still waiting for armageddon, seriously.

We create out own realities every night when we close our eyes and dream. Many have become skilled at lucid dreaming and can make that dream world do just about anything they wish. Of course at the end of the day, they are the only consciousness present in those universes. If they wish to share an experience with others, they would need to give up some control of their reality, then they would only be co-creators of the reality that they experience. That is how it goes, when I am home alone, I get to control what is on TV, when not, I have to share the remote.

By the way, it may very well be, well, more like a mathematical certainty really, that a rogue asteroid has already stuck the earth and blown everything to kingdom come, just not this particular earth, in this particular universe, at this particular point in its time. It would appear you are in the right universe at the right time, good choice, you must know your dimensions.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
You are the worst sort of pretentious. Putting mathematical and physical terminology in a bucket and then throwing the damned thing at a canvas isn't science. People like you are responsible for it being nearly impossible for actual scientists to express cautious curiosity towards spiritual possibilities.
He really doesn't seem to have a clue what science actually is. It's unfortunate.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
I am exactly the same, my friend and I am having this very discussion with inavalan in another thread.

If I create my own reality, then it stands to reason that I can make everybody in the world give me all their money and worship me as a queen, no? How come that never happens?

If I create my own reality, then I would be able to stop all wars, feed all the starving people (with the money everybody else gives me)...or I can make a rogue asteroid hit the Earth and blow us all to kingdom come...and I am still waiting for armageddon, seriously.

What is it that makes me personally responsible for the actions of a murderer? thus condoning their actions by affording absolutely no liability, accountability or responsibility? but wait..they did not kill, because I did, creating the reality that I do...It is totally absurd.

As for this "we are all connected" thing... that is just saying we belong to the same species and that is it! However the variations of genetic expression within the species is what differentiates us..separating us, if you will.

We cannot live in the world of consciousness and hope to ever be able to express this on the 3D, physical plane because it just doesn't work that way...but many still try, but it is something which cannot be reproducible as for another to understand it in any way possible...yet this hasn't deterred those who belong to the new age movement from doing so.
I agree that the concept taken in a literal way doesn't make any sense. The way I see it, when I think of myself as being responsible for creating my own reality, I believe my responsibility lies with my interpretation of what is, my thoughts, feelings and actions in the matter. If someone curses at me, it is I who may interpret it as offensive or not. I am not responsible for that person's choice in cursing, but I am responsible for interpreting it as a curse and feeling negative in any way. Those are things which I may choose to change about myself and my own interpretation in the future.
Old 28-12-2018, 07:47 PM
ketzer

Quote:

....... We cannot live in the world of consciousness and hope to ever be able to express this on the 3D, physical plane because it just doesn't work that way...but many still try, but it is something which cannot be reproducible as for another to understand it in any way possible...yet this hasn't deterred those who belong to the new age movement from doing so.

The only 4D reality there is, for us, is the one we create with our consciousness. You may create a similar one to mine, but it is never exactly the same, your clocks and rulers will always differ from mine, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. When we speak of the physical plane, we often forget that the "stuff" we think of as physical is not made up of any "stuff" at all. Prior to observation, the physical particle is just a probability wave of what it might be seen to be once observed. It is the act of observation that changes the wave into a particle, what might be into what is, in fact seemingly even into what was. Is the wave now gone, does the particle now exist in absolute, or does it just exist in our consciousness and those consciousnesses who are entangled with our own? If we look closely at the particle, will we find any "stuff" there at all, or just kinetic and potential energies, masquerading as stuff. In the nineteenth century, science believed it would eventually be able to reproduce and explain all phenomenon in a way that is understandable to all. The twentieth century blew that idea up. The universe does not behave like a large mechanical clock. We may be able to statistically predict the universe, but we can never know the outcome of any event without some degree of uncertainty. This is not because we are not good enough, but because the universe is not certain what it will do until asked. Until asked, it could do just about anything. Perhase what the universe will do depends on what questions we ask it and how we ask them. And any answer it gives, will never be exactly the same in your 4D space-time reality as it is in mine.

It all sounds absurd, yet there it is, if you don't understand it don't feel bad, nobody really does.

Quote:
“I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics."
Richard Feynman

Quote:
Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real. Niels Bohr

Quote:
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170...uantum-physics