Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Zysiphez Channeling?

I don't normally show what I get from purported "channelings" from different latent states (sometimes ritual-induced or meditation-induced) but this particular one has struck me, which was dictated several days ago. When I woke up and read what I had recorded down that night, I was a bit surprised:

There is a daze and within that cattle looking over thy head,
Shadows ever moon-quenched and benevolent unto the unity of the all,
Ever-present in the shining of the swallows or thine depths, into the silence comes words of great power to which one will not comprehend with closed ears like my scribe,
Ever this; understand the message,
To be all is to be broken and defiled, never to be thine or trite, to seek death or posses unknown riches,
This time above the heavens and the silver wheels over the waters,
Listen and you will be liberated, I have come to thee to tell the truth about infinity;
Ever thus gazing beyond infinity you cannot see because you close your openness,
We see you but you don’t see us, over remnants are scattered across the stars but you are too blind;
Too primitive, listen to us,
Shining light, shining rays of effervescent light-shadows, into and above your mountains above clouds of benevolent snakes or beasts,
This light above and in every one thing, endless,
You join yourself to thine and thou eyes opened, the same is expected once again but not to question the way which this be communed,
We want to know why you are doing this, never before across the galaxy have we seen a race that has been so dwelling on past and future trauma,
You are closed, you are not opened, this message concludes.