Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account
aaaand you are there to simply ask "how do I look?"
pretty sure that's what many people (fewer here I hope?) are doing for their entire life.
Old 21-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Master
.... depends upon fulcrum of our consciousness ...
.... if externalised, yes, a maze of illusions ...
.... if internalised, clear & mirrorless ...

Old 22-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Surfer
Exactly: “the effort to ‘solve’ a koan is intended to exhaust the analytic intellect and egoistic will”.
Exactly! I actually 'got' the sound of one hand clapping..but in my 20s I wrestled with my logic on that one...silly me.
Then the flip side happened..wow....again, similar to suddenly seeing the hidden elephant in a 3D print.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2019, 02:24 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Surfer
At least that’s the way I see it. Well...what do You guys think? ;P
The world can be used as a mirror to enable us to become aware of our responses to it. It shows us our perceptions, which in turn show our fears and our desires. The labbrynth is perhaps the illusion the mind creates to try and hide what it doesnt want to be concious of.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Knower
Mirrors can be Teachers.