Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-12-2018, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame Writing Experience (Long)

H.I.M. His Immortal Meaning – Red Stars Burning in His Heart

Look at him fly, shrouded in the cool sky with the flavor of crispy hope.
His wings used to be separated in sorrow, breathing in a minor trace of timid warmth.
Struggled to organize temptation in a society of regretful chaos,
Civilization isn’t perfect, in the past thousands of years since the birth of order,
There still hasn’t been a constructed system promoting justice and egalitarianism,
If those principles are even the ingredients to an equal world.
As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest. -- Nelson Mandela
Individuals are born with intelligence, imagination, and reason,
One-hundred years is short, so forgiveness is key for creating a world of humanitarianism.
"Men look not at the greatness of the evil past, but the greatness of the good to follow." -- Thomas Hobbes
Give the mind a rest, it has fallen to the darkness’s obstruction to our inner flame.
Drugs, alcohol, depression, self-harm, isolation, abuse, suicide, and anarchy.
The mind fought against itself, endeavoring a misunderstood reality,
Where the world walked and those thoughts trapped him in a static painting of it.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. You’re playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest, the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”-- Marianne Williamson
Their wings heartened to a fiery courage barely anyone could tolerate,
Their inferno wings draping a corrosive fire breaching people’s minds.
The burning of their wings conjured up an existence of uncharted territory
Radicalization of the flame is destruction and that is dominant in the hearts of discriminatory
Upon the dichotomy of innocence and maturity, there are eyes of unintentional bias.
If a world of judgement were to ruminate and smell the ashy flowers,
They wouldn’t be drowning in a constant pain, but cleansed in a kind of ashy warmth
Powerful enough to cure the scorching rhetoric that is destroying his sovereignty.
His flaming heart beats like the shines of red stars glistening at the world peacefully.
The Phoenix is resurrected from the mystical fires, and is reborn a new beginning.
It was Prometheus who gave us the gifts of fire, the reflection of fire is strength and persistence.
“Is that not the Promethean fable, that the fire stolen from the gods will light men their way even
While it burns their hands.” -- Zia Haider Rahman
The universe is full of mysteries whether be the implications of the natural order of life, god, and the secrets of the ever-growing entity. The universe is watching over him with strong visions,
Synchronicities of repeating numbers (11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 3:33, and 5:55), and the sightings of a tennis ball from a pondering request to the universe. The difference between the universe and the world is that the universe is watching over him, and the world is undeniably controlling his freedom. But what is freedom?
With the union of the two wings, he was complete soaring through life with ease as the wind, the sky, and the water lived in togetherness.
But humans and their disposable thoughts creeped into
The fabrication of the wings, leaving them hopeless.
The doubts settled quickly as they co-existed in seclusion, dwindling their fire in a cold separation.
Too many fights, struggles, and issues to list, but
The two wings rebuilt their meaning together and began a new fire with a new purpose.
The wing still feels those doubts disturbing his truth, humanity, and love.
The wing lost who it was a long time ago, and it found itself recently, but realized it is still lost.
It decided to embrace it and let the other wing guide him,
And the doubts are truly about the sensitivity to itself.
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace”—Serenity Prayer.
There are some things that even fire can’t warm or burn, and the wing must this harsh reality,
It can change itself and change their scars into wisdom.
If it wasn’t for those freezing doubts, the two wouldn’t be as powerful as they are now.
“They can take your world, they can take your heart, cut you lose from all you know, but if it is your fate, then every step closer will always be a step closer to home.” – Sora KH3
It is difficult to fly without the other wing, I am complete with him.
He has shown me love, acceptance, endearment, transformation, guidance, warmth, kindness, a home, beauty, and a new path to find myself.
He is my twin flame, cosmic lover, soulmate, best friend, and is the love of my life,
It is still very difficult as he is showing me who I truly am, and I am doing the same.
We both never have cried this much in our entire lives, and it has only been 5 months.
We both have never been this sad, happy, depressed, or awakened in our entire lives.
He is incredibly special to me, and he may not fully know yet, but I love him so much.
The connection was real from the beginning,
The love always there,
The two were meant to be together
In the end, the two wings found solace in the world they lead with dignity, kindness, and love, and rest eventually followed the two who were burned into a new world. The fire was our last exit to freedom, and our last chance to be free.
Old 28-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Seeker

is this a poem
Old 28-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Seeker

Its beautiful tho
Old 28-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes it is a poem! Thank you for liking it! I’m giving it to him today! It took me 7 hours straight to write it! :)
Old 28-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Seeker

So are u and ur twin flame the same sex
Old 29-12-2018, 02:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes we are! We are also 33 years apart
Old 29-12-2018, 04:17 AM
Seeker

Wow and how did you meet
what did you feel when u met
and have there been any challenges
does he know hes a twin or which one was awaken
and was there any intimacy?
Old 29-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

1. Him and I met on Daddy Hunt. His timing
Was interesting because I was talking with someone online for two weeks and this person catfished me. If he had messaged me while I was talking with the catfish, I wouldn’t have responded. He said I just randomly appeared on the website. He had never seen me before. I’m glad he did. I needed a friend at the time.
2. It was my first date with anyone, so I was really nervous. But I was pouring myself to him telling him very personal stuff and we immediately connected. He said that I reminded him of himself when he was young. Since knowing him, I have adopted stuff he says and some stuff I do. But our mannerisms are very similar in the stuff we say, how we look at the world, and much more. I did feel weird but I immediately became comfortable. It was funny when we both left the restaurant, he thought it was over but we heard the cure song Just like Heaven which is my favorite song and his favorite band, which was crazy cool. And on our third date, I hugged him and he blurted out he loved me. He was embarrassed because he didn’t mean to say it.
3. Tons and tons! I told my parents and it went downhill from there. We have to sneak around, I have to lie just to be with him, they talked to a counselor, and then I started having bad doubts and was being a chaser or someone who is trying to leave. It was bad and we’ve had to fight hard and still do just to see each other. I know that the doubts I have about us are really me navigating in the world. It’s been a crazy ride. I’ve never been more happy, sad, or frustrated in my life and he says the same.
4. I briefly brought it up and read one article about it. He didn’t know what it was. We both believed we were. Then I watched more videos on it, and thought we weren’t, he saw them too and strongly believed we were. I know now that we definitely are as he told me about his visions, the repeating numbers, the answer from the universe, how insanely similar we are, we do mirror each other for sure, and the feeling with him is crazy. There are times we text exactly at the same time, think the same thoughts, maybe because we are both predictable, and sometimes are connection is so strong I can feel it’s just us in the world and something is watching over us. It’s pretty insane honestly.

I am so happy to have found him. I lost my virginity to him and we cuddle for hours. There is a lot of intimacy. I love him and he loves me. And it’s only been 6 months!!