Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Color My Twin Flame Experience

I’m a 20-year-old guy. I am dating a 53-year-old man. He came in my life randomly when I was most lonely. We both met on the Daddyhunt website. He said he randomly saw me on the site one day, and was intrigued with my picture, and my description. A week before I was talking with someone who catfished me, and I was really upset. He came at the perfect time, because if that catfish was still talking to me, I would not have met with him, even though I would have eventually crossed paths with him. We both went on a date together, it was my first date, so I was nervous. When we first started talking, I felt an ease with him, and was telling him everything from my distant father, depression, and suicidal thoughts. We instantly connected with similar situations with both our fathers. He said he reminded of me when he was younger. The more I get to know him, there’s always been something about him that has drawn me to him. He told me he loved me on the third date, and told me he fell in love with me the first night we met. He said it was love at first sight. He tells me every 10 seconds practically that he loves me. Getting to know him more, we are completely alike, but we also mirror each other. I have never been more comfortable and happier in my life, but also the most depressed I have ever been. My family completely forbid me from seeing him, so we must sneak around, and it has been a roller coaster. Recently, he’s been watching videos about twin flame and he says we are. He feels it more than me. We’ve both considered Buddhism together and both are inseparable. We feel complete when we are with each other. We both thought before any of this twin flame knowledge that we met for a reason, and I believe him. He said he used to have visions of someone coming in his home, but he didn’t recognize who it was. He now knows it is me, and we have only been together for 5 months. We’ve both said that we are the same person but also very different. When we were first getting to know each other, we would see repeating numbers all the time like crazy. He sees them more than me now, but it’s dwindled down, but it still happens. I am empathetic, but never to the point where I cry from someone's experience. I have cried through 2 stories from him. He is very empathetic, and literally feels my emotions. Today, I asked the universe if we are twin flames, then to please show me a tennis ball. It for some reason came to my head, I don’t know why, but I haven’t seen one in a while. I had to get my finger measured because I am getting him a ring and me and my mom were planning to get me measured at Kohl’s, but she made me go to the target because it was on the way. I was looking for a jewelry section, but the store didn’t have one. I was looking through the whole store and I passed a section and I saw a thing of tennis balls right in front of me. I mean I haven’t seen a tennis ball in a long time and I see one today. I go to the store all the time and never see one. But I do now when I asked today. I wasn’t looking for them, they just came to me. We are also opposite astrological signs as he is a Leo and I am an Aquarius. Reading about the Leo and Aquarius love interest, it is scary how accurate it is. Hearing about his previous visions, the tennis ball discovery, and the opposite astrological signs, I am 100 percent certain he is my twin flame and I can’t be more intrigued at this amazing discovery. I hope to marry the man one day.
Old 19-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

This is a beautiful story.

My advice, become as independent as possible so you don't have to worry about what your family thinks.

All the Best

Xx