Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Not everyone has the same experience. It was not love at first sight for me either and, like you, I didn't particularly like him. We were very young, age 12, and knew nothing about twin flames. He stuck with me, wouldn't leave me alone and we became friends, then romantically involved. Then we had a 20 year separation, but he came back in my life.

Today we are close, special friends, but he lives with his girlfriend and we are not together romantically. We both know we are blessed to have each other and the relationship we do have. This journey is not always about romantic love or partnerships.

We tend to share many similarities when it comes to our twin journey - me and mine met when we were 12 too ... Part I've highlighted was the same for us - although we are kind of together ...
Old 14-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicaroseawakenings
Here's how you know:

1. Your souls seem to recognize each other.
2. They are in alignment with you in many ways.
3. And yet, they're almost your perfect opposite.
4. One twin is more advanced spiritually and mentally than the other.
5. With them, you're home.
6. You're both driven towards a higher purpose.
7. They teach you life's biggest lessons and bring you closer to self-love.
8. You can be your authentic self without fear of rejection or betrayal.
9. The bonds you've shared with previous partners seem weak in comparison.
10. Sex is truly a sacred act.
11. Being apart and breaking up haunts you.

Have you found your twin flame?

Lots of what you have said is so the way it is, I think that the signs are in some ways just a general take on how you know a twin now and I believe that the true signs are more in line with the next part you wrote about.

How long did you guys live together? I love that you did? We're you together a long time before you moved under one roof? How long has it been since the two of you decided living together was too much.

I am so intrigued by what happened, I am way to nervous to think of living with twin... However, I am sure that there are many that can and do.

Old 15-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Experiencer

It's a crazy journey, isn't it? To be honest, though many of the things on your initial list did happen on my journey...the "signs" if you will...those "signs" also happened with other people. But your narrative on your own relationship...now that sounds very familiar. My TF and I played the push and pull forever. I was the runner though, and from what I can tell, one of the few runners who doesn't avoid these forums. Anyway, it's quite a connection. We're all lucky to have it, whether it feels that way all the time or not, since half the time it's insane, confusing, and miserable, but the other half, it's the most amazing thing ever.