Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 30-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Knower

Energy Body

How do you practice energy work, and how do you veiw the physiology of the energy body?
Old 01-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
How do you practice energy work, and how do you veiw the physiology of the energy body?

it is based on 'feelings' rather than 'sight' although you can start associating colors and images with the feelings if you want... Best way i've found is 'breathing without breathing' wherein you hold your breath then act like you are breathing anyway. But it can be a long journey. I'm told cold showers help.
Old 19-07-2017, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Through yoga//./
Old 23-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Experiencer
A little late..

The answer to the first question is simple, find a class or teacher. The answer to the second question (how to view physiology of energy body) is possible if you have that gift of seeing (the psychic kind). Meditation is important in energy or any kind of spiritual work. It helps develop gifts that you haven't brought up to the surface yet, or to develop the ones you are already aware of having.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Knower

I was more asking how you, in your particular path or view, sense the energy body, it's components. What you believe it is made, how you believe it operates, how it is designed, etc etc etc.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
First question How do you practice energy work?

I practice it by regularly performing readings for others. I started by reading astrological charts for others, while attempting to work on intuitive ability. I found I could pick up on others circumstances emotionally, how they were feeling and a sense of things going on in their daily lives. It took me a long time and quite a bit of practice to learn this, studying my own chart, charts of others, relationship charts, event charts. A lot of chart study to learn how to read energetically emotions through planets symbolized in the chart, and then it took a while of actively reading the charts for others and acquiring their feedback to make sure that yes I was intuitively reading correctly and indeed intuitively picking up on things.

As soon as I thought I had it down, I was doing quite well, I was getting more accurate, I began at times to get imagery while I read, so I set caution to the wind, cast fear aside and decided to inquire to the client about a certain image that came up during a chart reading, so I wrote to them and asked. The feedback was accurate to my shock.

I had grown to where not too much surprised me, but this did.

Then I began to practice mediumship readings here for others- it is very slow going, very slow going. I began to try and contact passed loved ones of others but found I more so would pick up on things about the individual asking me to make contact with their passed family. I tried to make contact with those passed, but have some difficulty because for the most part I picked up on the individual's energy more strongly, so it takes a while for me to make contact if I do. Then I had a success with mediumship, a name. I have had two instances where I was able to contact passed loved ones. The energy it takes for me is quite a bit to suceed with that type of contact.

I moved on to general energy readings, and had at times ability to pick up on what chakras individual's were actively working on. At times also where disruptions of chakras are, then at times being aware of where disruptions are and having individuals who indeed were also aware of the disruptions and were currently even considering or actively working on them themselves.

I would also pick up at times on certain spiritual things. If someone was interested in a particular thing, and I have never seen a post here on the forum where they have stated this.

I also at times would pick up on a hobby interest and be asked how did you know? And be at a loss of words how to explain.

Lately I have been seeing things in the aura body which shamanic healers see. I was not expecting it, and have never read on that particular area of shamanism, for years of studying shamanism, I have been doing as I've been doing working on the mind/ emotions and helping others through spiritual counsel, more so than dealing with either the physical or energetic body.

I do not claim to know what the spiritual or energetic body is made, I sense it by visualization during readings, but only when there is actually something present that should not be there. The rest of the time during readings I practice seeing things related to whom I am reading for via clairvoyance and feelings during my energy readings, and I rely on symbolism and feelings with my astrological readings.

During my readings I will do what I say get imagery and feelings and relay those to whom I read for. However if I am shown something in the energetic body which does not belong I remove it, perform a healing, a visualization of light- white, pure. And that's it. It is done. By will and faith.

That is how I practice energy work.

Removing things from the energetic body like that is called shamanic extraction. It can be very difficult.

The last I dealt with, was almost physical, it was actually almost painful for me to attempt to remove it, it is very hard to explain.

Hope that helped, shed a little light.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Master
im try inses stics or cons sub con thng in

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Newbie ;)

acknowledge yourself, your emotions and the space around you. go internally and let emotions and experiences go through you. acknowledge them and let them go.