Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the support Dragonfly.

The edit button seems to have vanished on posts?
Old 06-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
Starbuck I haven't heard bells however, myself and a wonderful and exceptionally aware person/friend, who I was so very fortunate to have been in the same room with at the time, (and for 12 mths prior) heard opera singing of the most haunting and impeccable quality, followed by the sweetest birdsong I can ever recall ... we were in a class with 25 other people and we were the only ones who heard it ... it was crystal clear and lingered for days in my 'space' .. bells or singing or other 'blessings' ... it is like sacred nectar ... savor it ... it goes beyond any extra-sensory explanation
Old 06-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Dream Angel - yes I wondered about it ringing 7 times! I wondered if it relates to the 7 chakras, or 7 planes of existance because I've been doing a lot of chakra meditations lately. I seem to be experiencing a lot of Kundalini symptoms so it does make sense.

Starbuck, you could have something there, about the 7 chakras. I wonder, if when you are in meditation, if you could ask, for someone to explain this ringing of the bells 7 times and what it means ? You just might get an answer .

Nicely said - Dragonfly.

WOW Sound ! Quite the experience, very cool !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Sound - that's a lovely story thanks for sharing! It truly is a priveledge to hear something so amazing. I hope I do too.

Dream Angel - good idea to ask them! When I next meditate I will do.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Starbuck, be sure to keep us posted on the answer you get.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Aislyn

Sometimes I hear bells, sometimes well... I hear EVERYTHING. For anyone who believes in spirits who haven't passed on and/or residual energy and sometimes people can "see" ghosts and whatnot, I can sense the presence, like many, but I can also hear them. Be it the redundant patterns they used to do or sometimes they talk... most often though I hear static- not like the roar of silence but like radio static... like when those goofy ghost hunting shows turn on the radio to let the spirits talk, yeah that's in my head...all the time. Always has been. But as someone else mentioned, I've heard it described that when celestial beings attempt to communicate with humans it often comes out with angelic-ish sounds... I'd start talking to it.

...oh boy... I sound insane. Perhaps you shouldn't talk to the bells in your head... but then again... how else are you going to know what they're saying? ;)
Old 06-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Aislyn

Note, I too see we lack an edit button.

With the brain static, the whateveritis does the same thing they do on tv... it like channel surfs through songs I've heard lately and picks out lines and words to get its point across. Or I'll just randomly get a song stuck in my head until I pay attention to it and see what it's referring to and then it goes away.
...we all hear things I think. I hope. Otherwise my head is broken :/
Old 06-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Dream Angel - will do

Aislyn - thanks for sharing your experience. I have also had songs randomly appear in dreams that relate to a situation going on in my life. I have heard this can be part of natural clairaudience and this started with me before I developed the ringing etc. Radio static is very much what I'm hearing at the moment a lot of the time. I can't pick out any words or conversations but the static does vary in tone and frequency.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Ladofthelight

I hear all the things you mentioned Starbuck...

I have heard many explanations for it, but for me, it all boils down to everything being energy, and thus my way of perceiving this energy.

I often hear bells before a heightened experience in "alternate" consciousness, like a lucid dream, or an OBE.

As these experiences have grown in frequency, the noises have become louder. Mostly tones of different pitch, a constant hissing, and much energy moving all around and through me.

It happens in waves.

Lately also there has been a constant "qi pulse" througout my body always, and sometimes my vision, in the form of strobing.

I think the reasons for all these "symptoms" are many in number, and truthfully, I can not totally PROVE any of it with 100% certainty, thus I have kind of given up on trying to make mental "sense" of it all.

Funny thing, once I turned my brain off, the experiences took on more meaning because I was no longer ego-mind active during. Funny how that works ;-)

As far as I am concerned, I think it is all an amazing and beautiful experience. I am so much filled with joy to be in my perceiving "vehicle" (body) right now to have a "front row"seat.

Loves!