Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #511  
Old 31-07-2019, 02:12 PM
jonesboy jonesboy is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,906
  jonesboy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello,

As posted before on this thread:

"But the question remains as to why Energy takes this form of Matter and not that of simple currents of force, or why really Spirit admits it as the phenomenon of matter and does not remain at rest in the states, the desires and the joys of the spirit. (...) But obviously the incarnated individual mind is not the creator of the phenomenon of Matter."

ShrÓ Aurobindo, The Divine Life.

The local mind isn't or you really could say it is but I believe my above post answers the question.

Aurobindo was a student of Kashmir Shaivism and there was no greater teacher than Abhinavagupta who answers the above post.
__________________
https://ThePrimordialWay.com/
Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 31-07-2019, 03:29 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 5,533
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Can you stop the rain? Are you still trapped in the local mind?

Move beyond it and then where are you?

i invite you or anybody else to stop the rain for me next time im stuck in a rainstorm out on the road. rain comes and goes unlike chakras. im not saying it can't be willed away or brought forth at times. its more likely in my view to be able to do that than remove or add chakras at will.

have you or anyone else met somebody whom can add and remove chakras from themselves or anyone else. more importantly anyone else. where is the actual proof of this. traditions are religions so there is no or little competition to move beyond what is given to them. there is no or little original thought of questioning what is presented. and so on and so on. its really easy to tell somebody in the mind or following a tradition and for them to follow it and accept it. or even ignore evidence against it. so in my view to use the evidence of conflict upon how many chakras between religions to build a case that it was their minds that created such isn't enough evidence for me to believe it.
__________________
Pay No Mind to the PROPAGANDA. Do YOU!
https://youtu.be/CevxZvSJLk8

You Hold ALL the Cards in YOU!
https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

NEVER Give Up Your Power. ALL the POWER is in YOU!
https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 31-07-2019, 03:40 PM
jonesboy jonesboy is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,906
  jonesboy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i invite you or anybody else to stop the rain for me next time im stuck in a rainstorm out on the road. rain comes and goes unlike chakras. im not saying it can't be willed away or brought forth at times. its more likely in my view to be able to do that than remove or add chakras at will.

have you or anyone else met somebody whom can add and remove chakras from themselves or anyone else. more importantly anyone else. where is the actual proof of this. traditions are religions so there is no or little competition to move beyond what is given to them. there is no or little original thought of questioning what is presented. and so on and so on. its really easy to tell somebody in the mind or following a tradition and for them to follow it and accept it. or even ignore evidence against it. so in my view to use the evidence of conflict upon how many chakras between religions to build a case that it was their minds that created such isn't enough evidence for me to believe it.

Yes, I know at least two people that can work with the weather.

I have met people .. daoist that don't relate to chakras.

You are stuck in what you perceive and can't conceive that anyone else might experience something different.

I am a chakra guy but I have run into a lot of people that aren't..and yes they can and do experience energy..
__________________
https://ThePrimordialWay.com/
Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 31-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Legrand Legrand is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 292
  Legrand's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
The local mind isn't or you really could say it is but I believe my above post answers the question.

Aurobindo was a student of Kashmir Shaivism and there was no greater teacher than Abhinavagupta who answers the above post.

Hello jonesboy,

If I understand you correctly you are saying that manifestation is also Unborn?

Enjoy!
__________________
*********
The One Existent, the illuminated seers speak of variously - Rig Veda
Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 31-07-2019, 05:43 PM
jonesboy jonesboy is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,906
  jonesboy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello jonesboy,

If I understand you correctly you are saying that manifestation is also Unborn?

Enjoy!

It is all consciousness, the light that is you.

Local mind and Universal Mind are one and the same.. it's just your obstructions that cloud such realization or make them appear different.
__________________
https://ThePrimordialWay.com/
Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 31-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Legrand Legrand is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 292
  Legrand's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i invite you or anybody else to stop the rain for me next time im stuck in a rainstorm out on the road. rain comes and goes unlike chakras. im not saying it can't be willed away or brought forth at times. its more likely in my view to be able to do that than remove or add chakras at will.

have you or anyone else met somebody whom can add and remove chakras from themselves or anyone else. more importantly anyone else. where is the actual proof of this. traditions are religions so there is no or little competition to move beyond what is given to them. there is no or little original thought of questioning what is presented. and so on and so on. its really easy to tell somebody in the mind or following a tradition and for them to follow it and accept it. or even ignore evidence against it. so in my view to use the evidence of conflict upon how many chakras between religions to build a case that it was their minds that created such isn't enough evidence for me to believe it.

Hello running,

I did mention on this thread in a few post, that I changed chakra system a few time in my life.

I donít know why but I seem to have this ability to do so depending of people chakra system in my surroundings or depending on my inner state.

From my experience I wonít say that the chakras appear or disappear. The chakras in the body are like the notes on a piano. They are all there already for everyone. Just depends of the music the player is playing on the piano to determine witch notes/chakras will be used.

A simple opinion from my experience.

Enjoy!
__________________
*********
The One Existent, the illuminated seers speak of variously - Rig Veda
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 31-07-2019, 08:04 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 5,533
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Yes, I know at least two people that can work with the weather.

I have met people .. daoist that don't relate to chakras.

You are stuck in what you perceive and can't conceive that anyone else might experience something different.

I am a chakra guy but I have run into a lot of people that aren't..and yes they can and do experience energy..

i agree that the experience of chakras can go away in feeling and just experince the energy and so on without noticing them. i do at times. i just dont view it as if they are gone. i see it more like a heart is pumping blood but i don't always experince the pumping.

as far as manipulating of creating events in the future. weather or anything else. during my awakening process i opened up for information and things to test the boundaries and get answers. asked for things to watch them happen later on. im not sure its a good or bad thing to do. im neutral. im not saying i can do it right now or tomorrow. but in that power and in the asking. my intuition laughed while asking and said it will happen because i had something everybody wanted. not me. but what was flowing through me in much more power than normal. as i said i was open and demanded answers and so on. basically if i am interpreting it correctly. bliss can be like a bread trail to manifest an outcome. this is all up for question or debate. what i do know is the things happend that i asked for. there is more to the story from another ocassion but i didn't get the insight of how it worked that time.

in any case. for me. bliss and silence teaches me that its more important to focus on what is beyond the coming and going. bliss and silence. but thats just me.

so to be clear. what your saying about chakras is highly speculative in my view.
__________________
Pay No Mind to the PROPAGANDA. Do YOU!
https://youtu.be/CevxZvSJLk8

You Hold ALL the Cards in YOU!
https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

NEVER Give Up Your Power. ALL the POWER is in YOU!
https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
Reply With Quote
  #518  
Old 31-07-2019, 08:11 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 5,533
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello running,

I did mention on this thread in a few post, that I changed chakra system a few time in my life.

I donít know why but I seem to have this ability to do so depending of people chakra system in my surroundings or depending on my inner state.

From my experience I wonít say that the chakras appear or disappear. The chakras in the body are like the notes on a piano. They are all there already for everyone. Just depends of the music the player is playing on the piano to determine witch notes/chakras will be used.

A simple opinion from my experience.

Enjoy!

i think thats normal. if im around a guru with a powerful third eye i become more prominent in that area. my girlfriend becomes expanded in the crown when she is around me. often complaining she can't think and how do you manage being open like that.

another guru i was around was more power in the heart and crown. so around him im more expanded that way.

none of this in my view is making one have less or more chakras. its in oneness with others that power is shared making some areas more prominent.
__________________
Pay No Mind to the PROPAGANDA. Do YOU!
https://youtu.be/CevxZvSJLk8

You Hold ALL the Cards in YOU!
https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

NEVER Give Up Your Power. ALL the POWER is in YOU!
https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
Reply With Quote
  #519  
Old 31-07-2019, 09:33 PM
jonesboy jonesboy is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,906
  jonesboy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i agree that the experience of chakras can go away in feeling and just experince the energy and so on without noticing them. i do at times. i just dont view it as if they are gone. i see it more like a heart is pumping blood but i don't always experince the pumping.

as far as manipulating of creating events in the future. weather or anything else. during my awakening process i opened up for information and things to test the boundaries and get answers. asked for things to watch them happen later on. im not sure its a good or bad thing to do. im neutral. im not saying i can do it right now or tomorrow. but in that power and in the asking. my intuition laughed while asking and said it will happen because i had something everybody wanted. not me. but what was flowing through me in much more power than normal. as i said i was open and demanded answers and so on. basically if i am interpreting it correctly. bliss can be like a bread trail to manifest an outcome. this is all up for question or debate. what i do know is the things happend that i asked for. there is more to the story from another ocassion but i didn't get the insight of how it worked that time.

in any case. for me. bliss and silence teaches me that its more important to focus on what is beyond the coming and going. bliss and silence. but thats just me.

so to be clear. what your saying about chakras is highly speculative in my view.

At your level you are only feeling what is being worked on. If not it flows through. You are still in the local mind so still associate yourself with a body and chakras.

The people I am talking about are one with the clouds.. Maybe this will help.

Quote:
1.13. icchā śaktirūmā kumāri



His will is the energy of Lord Śiva and it is called umā and kumāri, or for such a yogī his will is one with the energy of Lord Śiva, unobstructable, completely independent, always given to play.



1.14. dṛiśyaṁ śarīram



This entire perceived world is his own self, or 
His own body is just like an object to him.



1.15. hṛidaye cittasaṁghaṭṭād dṛiśyasvāpadarśanam



When his thoughts are diverted to the center of God consciousness then he feels the existence of God con- sciousness in oneness in the objective world and in the world of negation.



1.16. śuddha-tattva-saṁdhānādvāípaśuśaktiḥ



Or by aiming at the pure element of Śiva he possesses Śivaís unlimited energy.



1.17. vitarka ātmajŮānam



Any inference of such a yogī is knowledge of his own real self.



1.18. lokānandaḥ samādhisukham



The joy of his mystical trance (samādhi) is bliss for the whole universe.



1.19. śaktisandhāne śarīrotpattiḥ



By infusing his energy of will the embodiment of that which is willed occurs at once.
__________________
https://ThePrimordialWay.com/
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 31-07-2019, 10:46 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 5,533
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
At your level you are only feeling what is being worked on. If not it flows through. You are still in the local mind so still associate yourself with a body and chakras.

The people I am talking about are one with the clouds.. Maybe this will help.


im not sure one with the clouds is a good example for something beyond what i experince. you know its the clouds, the planet is why i dont bother or interested in human gurus. with that said. everybody that gets into meditation experinces no body and such. the point in it all in my view is to experince it in a body, in life. you have to have an awareness of a body to function.

bliss and silence are just as this person stated. unobstructable and can not be impeded. i have no reason to not relate to what you just listed. with that said. thats from the experience of bliss and silence. the mind and emotional body are and have to be dualistic. or one couldn't navigate in life. which is why because its unobstructed, because it cant be impeded. one can live in life and experince the divine.

you knows this stuff. im not sure what your driving at? i dont mind the discussion. or debate though.
__________________
Pay No Mind to the PROPAGANDA. Do YOU!
https://youtu.be/CevxZvSJLk8

You Hold ALL the Cards in YOU!
https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

NEVER Give Up Your Power. ALL the POWER is in YOU!
https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums