Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 25-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Is time travel possible

Channelled inspiration

Time travel is possible , but its highly unlikely that people will experience it . because god requires us to remain in the present , to learn . we all have a spiritual pathway to walk on earth . there is not much to learn from time travel, that we need too learn so god does not make a common experience for mankind .

However there has been people who have experienced time travel . that was in there pathway but there has not been many .

No machine is required too time travel . god can and has instigated time travel at his will .
Old 25-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Master

Time travel is a matter of focus. You need to learn to master your focus of attention, or consciousness. Excepting if you are one of those blessed with unusual abilities, you can learn self-hypnosis, and bypass the barrier between your conscious and unconscious.

I'm of the opinion that no divinity puts barriers or constraints to what you can and can't do. Those are the result of our beliefs, part of them caused by our innate ignorance, part of them resulting from the education we receive.
Old 25-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Master
I definitely believe in time travel and there doesn't need to be a reason to do it - just if one wants to is enough. I sense that people who want to time travel do so out of wanting to manipulate circumstances and people.

Old 27-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Master
yes
iv dun it in dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Time travel sure I am here am I not !!!!

and you never will since you create this reality for your self

' because god requires us to remain in the present'

which is non existent for others who do not share in that reality you have
Old 28-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Experiencer

Yes, if you strongly believe in it.
Old 04-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
There is a experience that makes me question time travel.
My father once asked me to buy him a coffee machine.
In time I started to want to buy a laptop whicheck came with a free coffee machine. Whenot I saw that offer I rempowered wait I don'the need a laptop and a gift because there is in the house all ready a coffee machine
Old 28-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
I definitely believe in time travel and there doesn't need to be a reason to do it - just if one wants to is enough. I sense that people who want to time travel do so out of wanting to manipulate circumstances and people.

I would give anything to go back in time and change the future for me and my husband. He died in July and if there was a way of stopping it I would do it. I really, really want to go back in time but I don't believe it's possible.
Old 28-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Sanatana Dharma (or Hinduism) recognizes time as God. I firmly believe time travel is not possible. However, knowing the past, present and future is quite a possibility. There is a term called 'trikaladarshi' in Sanskrit, meaning seer of the past, present and future.

Ashish
Old 04-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

My beliefs about time travel are as follows:

1. ET's have mastered time travel and they are us in the future
2. The Mandela Effect is a good example of time manipulation. Some people who died HAVE been brought back.
3. The world ended in 2012 and we have been uploaded into a simulation based on a previous reality but in a different time frame
3. The Course In Time Travel can introduce you to your future self
4. Time isn't linear in spirit, so you can connect to all your past lives in the present moment