Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
If you don't want Mr X but he keeps appearing then it's possible you're being haunted by a vampiric entity that causes these visions then feeds off the pain it causes you.

I do not know any surefire way to get rid of these kinds of beings. You just have to ignore them and affirm you will find Mr Right despite its interference. It would want you to believe that its influence will prevent you but only you have the power to create that reality if that is what you wish to believe.
Old 14-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account
The kitchen scene represents not being able to get any momentum in the choices you're making. The rotten food represents not giving your mind the nourishment it needs. Not being able to save the food represents exhaustion and hopelessness. Can't save anything for later.

I think the transfer of the bugs to the dead man represents where you feel this is going. In a sense where you can't sustain the pace much longer. The old women packing him in a suitcase saying he is just sleeping represents the way you carry on despite the situation. Feeling disconnected but still dragging yourself through it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Well I finally had a different dream last night but it wasn't good. The CEO of the company basically has blown up at me two days straight and yesterday it in front of a prominent and well respected person in the community. It was so embarrassing. I did nothing wrong. The CEO is new and came in from another state, therefore the CEO hasn't learned the state laws and I'm trying to explain that some of the things the CEO wants to do are not appropriate.

The prominent person is a major lawmaker and mover/shaker. The CEO then turned to the lawmaker and asked some really childish questions. Thankfully my assistant ushered them into the conference room next to my office to start their meeting.

Last night/this morning I dreamed of eating corned beef hash but I didn't finish it all. So I went to the cupboard to get a plastic container to transfer it from the bowl to the container and put it in the fridge, but the hash and the entire kitchen was covered in huge cockroaches, spiders, and maggots. YUCK!

Then I ran to my hallway but this wasn't my house it became a dilapidated house with an old lady and man sitting in rocking chairs by a fireplace. She motioned for me to enter the room, which I did. Then she got up to offer me some tea on the coffee table by the sofa. As I was talking to her, she said something to her husband and we looked towards him and he was dead with the bugs on him, and I screamed, but she said, "Oh, don't worry....he's just asleep." Then she started pounding his head into his neck and folding his body like she was going to pack him like a suit and put him in a suitcase. Then I woke up scare.

I don't know what all this means...
Old 14-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Experiencer

Hopefully I can get rid of all of this craziness that's going on right now. Today is my last day at work. I won't be back until next year, Jan 2nd.

I plan to just disconnect and try to 'restart', start over, get out of this washing machine loop I am in. It is worse than Groundhog's Day.

Everything I've ever done in the past is not working. This is scary. Dreams can scare the **** out of you.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Awesome that's a plus! Yeah life gets complicated at times. Dreams are scary. But If you think about it it's a part of the psyche that points true north. Beyond the fear is always the answer. If we stay conscious we can feel our minds burying the dreams it wants to forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Hopefully I can get rid of all of this craziness that's going on right now. Today is my last day at work. I won't be back until next year, Jan 2nd.

I plan to just disconnect and try to 'restart', start over, get out of this washing machine loop I am in. It is worse than Groundhog's Day.

Everything I've ever done in the past is not working. This is scary. Dreams can scare the **** out of you.

Last edited by Jefferson : 15-12-2018 at 12:25 AM.