Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Master

Questions for the Universe

I started a thread under Reading Requests, and will post here the questions and the answers I received, however only with the questioners permission, of course. I have ascertained that the questioners are over 18, and please remember this is for my Practice Only and for Entertainment purposes only.

While some of the questions and answers might be of a personal nature, if I post them here I felt that they had a Universal application as well.

Enjoy!
Light
Old 17-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Master

Question and Answer #1

Hello
I saw your thread andI would love to ask one question to the Universe. Please tell me how to contactmy guides/angels? I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in hereand now. Thank you very much. Many blessings.
Adrian

Who am I speaking to? Metatron.
When you ask the question, how can I connect with my spiritguides, there are many possible answers that you are not considering. One of them is to reach up for the answer and you will find it. It is there when you do. Then you must allow that you can hear your guides and angels. When you do, you will hear.
Things happen for a reason. The reason is not always apparent, apparently. When things happen that you are not looking at consciously, the unconscious takes over and you still get the information at your soul level. In order to hear it with your ears you must face the fear that is in front of it, for there is a fear there. This fear could be that you are programmed to think if you hear voices in your head that you are crazy. You were gifted with this fear many years ago, and it is one that hasserved you well. But in the serving, you needed that fear so that before youwere ready for this answer, you would not think you were crazy. NOW THAT YOUARE ASKING THE QUESTION FOR YOUR BENEFIT, THE ANSWER IS THERE AND YOU CAN HEARIT, BUT YOU MUST FACE THE FEAR AND OVERCOME IT FIRST.
SO, HOW TO DO THAT?Allow yourself to hear the answer. Your subconscious is blocking it because ofthe fear, so you must tell yourself you want to hear it and allow yourself tohear it. If you can’t hear it, then you find a way to find the fear that is infront of it. Allow yourself to face the fear. Be with it for a moment and askit questions, if you like. Ask it what itwas protecting you from. If youfind that the protection is out of date, you may ask it to leave, or tell it youno longer need that fear.
When you decide toface the fear, and try this, do it anyway, regardless of what your fears aretelling you. The words will come slowly, haltingly and in this way you will knowthat these words did not come from you but from another source. Allow it in. Asyou do this work the words will come more quickly and you can speed it up orslow it down as you prefer. We will help you make this connection and it maytake some time in your time of now, but prepare for the becoming and it willhappen. Take a breath and relax. That is all the work you need do.
When you contact us in this fashion you are steppingoutside your box of what you believe you can do. When you do, many other thingsbecome apparent in your world that you were not looking at before. You will openup to more and more of these as you continue on this journey.
Know that we are withyou always, will help you with this and that you are not alone ever, whether youcan hear us or not. We know you can do this and are your cheering section.
I am one of yourguides. I am constantly speaking to you. If you do not know who I am, you mayask me and I will give you the answer directly. It may surprise you but I findthat the people I am most connected with are always the most surprised. Know wehave many journeys together in front of you and be excited about the possibilityof them. We are excited for you to find us where we are. Reach up and you canfind us and we will show you things you never thought of before.
Peace.

(I apologize for the words running together. It has to do with copying and pasting from Word, and no matter how many times I fix them - they reappear! - Nameless)
Old 18-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Master
Nameless... Here's an answer direct from the universe. These articles are about how to connect with your guides:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Creative ways to communicate with your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21216

Ten easy ways to contact your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

Xan

Old 18-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Master

Question and Answer #2

Saggi’s question:
Is there anything I'm missing right now that is beneficialfor me to be noticing?
Who am I channeling? Seth
When things in your world of creation appear out of nowhereand you notice the appearance you may think to yourself, did I do that? And the answer is yes, you did do that. Once when you were little you could sensethese things happening with such vigor and force and it made you laugh indelight. Remember the child like wonderof these things and delight in your creations for they are truly yours and noothers.
You might wander nature and all of its changes. Notice the changing seasons and this willconnect you to further growth as you are wanting. Think of it like the image of a tree. The tree stands tall and defiant through allseasons, and is in itself whole. Itssturdy trunk brings homes for small creatures to live in and upon and itbecomes a colony of sorts and it delights in this occurrence for it isrewarding when this happens in its becoming. The tree is mighty and intelligent and withstands all forces of naturefor centuries, if allowed to. You can belike a tree and be strong in your soul and strong in your spirit and withstandall doubt from outside sources who have a tendency to tell you how it should befor you, when in fact, they need to look inwards and figure out how it shouldbe for themselves.
You are doing fine on your path to the discovery of yourself. One thing we want to say to you isto find the time to do this work free of distractions. Then the work will made more sense. Follow your nose when you can. We are leading you places you would neverhave discovered if you hadn’t heard us in your soul and followed, sometimesblindly, but followed nevertheless. Whenwe say, turn right, we mean listen to the suggestion and turn right and seewhat is in front of you. There will nowbe other choices for you to choice from that were not there before you turnedright. Small changes in this fashioncreate wonders and opportunities for you in your physical world. They are like little roadmaps and when youcome upon them, clear your thoughts and think, hmmm, which shall I choosetoday? You can even imagine what eachchoice would feel like, would look like and discern which way would be morebeneficial to you. You are becoming morein tune with your emotions and your choices are freeing you from your outercore and you reach inwardly to do this work. This will benefit you greatly in all that you are seeking and we arewith you on this journey you are on, and encouraging you every step of theway. We will never abandon you and don’tforget you are always surrounded by love. We love you every moment of everyday and you can feel us and feel thislove anytime you wish to. Just take amoment and allow it in and feel it.
When you center yourself, do so with the intention ofhealing any past hurts that might want to come up for healing. While you are focusing on something else, apart of you will be doing this work and it will be effortless because that partof you knows how to do this but was waiting for your permission to get started.Then you will feel a lightness of spirit that wasn’t there before and it willjust be better and your life will just feel better and you might not know why,which is why you asked this question but know that you are doing the worknecessary for these changes to occur and it is changing for the better andthere is no work to do but ask. Becareful not to try too hard, just ask and allow.
Be well. We arealways here for you. And you can contactus in this fashion by yourself. Justrelax and allow it in and you will get your own messages from spirit. She is helping people to come to this conceptof self-connecting to spirit. It is nothard, and it is fun and we await your attempts and will help you with this, todeepen this connection to your spirit that you have now.
Enjoy your day!
(I have permission to post Saggi’s response to this as well,so here it is. And even thought I can’ttake credit for the message, it’s always nice to know if they are receivedwell.)
From Saggi: Oh mygosh!! Share it please and add that I asked by all means!! What a beautiful and inspiring message!! It istotally personal for exactly where I am!! I love it when this happens!! And italways happens when I'm bimbling along, not really taking much notice ofanything, thinking I've got something to do and not know what it is!! I'm sureit will be as inspiring to others, as they will receive what they can fromit,,,
Thank you so much!!
Tears welled up whileI read it, my back burned as if receiving a spiritual hug, my heart burned withspiritual love! Thank you!! It's beautiful!!
Massive love and hugs

Old 24-06-2012, 02:23 AM
Master

Question & Answer #4

Hi Nameless, this is my question: Universe I waswondering.....why is it that some people can eat a truck load of food and theystay slim........and for people like me.....smelling food makes me gainweight.....and its such a struggle to try and get, and keep weight off......whyis that?....are we being punished for something?...(me in particular)?Dragonfly1
Who am I speaking to: Seth
So you are wanting advice about food and food choices. The thing you have to remember about food isthat it is energy, and I mean energy is a larger sense than what you arethinking of. All of life is energy. So when you are taking in food, you aretaking in energy. This energy is a beingas well, and so it is the way you are thinking of the food energy that changesit for you in the way that you are asking. If you think of it as something that will make you fat, but you eat itanyway, you will be fat. If you arethinking of it, no matter what food it is, as that of energy to help you getthrough you day with plenty of energy, then you will not get fat. It is your expectations on the food that makeit what it is. You are creating yourreality and in your reality you are choosing to think of food in a particularway. If you change the belief about foodthat you hold, the food will change in its energy that you use. You can eat ice cream all day long, althoughit might not be wise to do so, you could get the nutrients that your body needsfrom the ice cream and it will not make you fat. There are few people who could eat ice creamall day and not get fat and I am not recommending you do so, but I am pointingout to you that, when you change your belief about what you want the food to dofor you, that will change the way you feel about food, and you will start tomake better food choices. If you knowyou are low on iron, and you ask your body, do you want iron, and it says yes,then eat iron*. You can ask your bodywhat it wants. You can hear the answerclearly, but you must ask it first. Tohear the answer, you must quiet your mind and just allow that you can hearit. If the answer is fish, and you eatbread, then you are not answering your body’s requests either. So, it is too fold. It is the way you think about food, and it isthe way you ask your body to participate in the decision of what to eat forbreakfast (yes, we did just answer that question, didn’t we?)
So, to continue, if food is an issue for you, rather than goback to your childhood and figure out when you started treating food as if itcould make you fat, or put pounds on you that you didn’t want to put on, youcan simply ask your body what it would like to eat and you will get the answeryour body wants you to pay attention to. If you do this long enough, you will never have a weight problem. You can still eat ice cream, but rememberwhen you are eating the ice cream to enjoy the ice cream and not think that itwill make you fat. It is your enjoymentthat, if you pay attention to that belief and not the other, will allow you toeat those delicious items that you want to eat and still maintain your weightin a fashion that you are wanting.
Things in your world work in this fashion. When you want to manifest a thin body, youwill. You just have to ask your body tobe thin. It knows how to be thin. It knows how to be fat. It does not care that you do not want to befat or thin, it only is taking its clues from you. It responds to all of your thoughts and ishere to help you. So be careful what youare saying to it, for it takes what you are saying to it intensely personally,so it can help you in this lifetime manifest what you are asking for. That is the contract you have between the twoof you. Your cells have consciousness,and they have an agreement of sorts that you are not aware of that you madebefore you came here that it would allow you to use them as your body, and theywould allow this for you, and it is a synchronicity type of thing where you areworking together in sync, so to speak. When you think, it reacts to your thoughts.
We hope you like your answer and are always here for you toask as well. Think of it like a treewith many branches. You are like one ofthe branches that fork out, and your becoming, your being one of the branchesmakes the tree sturdier in this manifestation. So, be strong and be yourself and you can do anything you tell yourselfthat you can do. You are like thetree. You can withstand the weather andthe sunshine and the storms and still be thin, if you keep to your intent andif your intent is to be thin.
Happiness will follow in the wake of your realization thatyou can change your shape to become whatever you want it to become and stillhave ice cream.
Enjoy your ice cream and eat your broccoli too.
{Well, If you don’t eat ice cream, the part about ice creamis for me, because when I read your question, my first thought was, metoo! And Seth has a very dry sense ofhumor. When he was telling you to eatyour broccoli too, he was being funny…-Nameless.}
I have permission topost Dragonfly’s response to this as well, so here it is. And even thought Ican’t take credit for the question or the answer, it’s always nice to hear ifthey are received well.

Answer from Dragonfly:
Aww, thanks Nameless, it was a good answer, and it makessense to me believe it or not....I have a tendency to think a certain way, soperhaps not giving so much thought to what the food means to me, andvisualising more in the direction that i want to go may well be thekey.....thank you again, and thank you Seth...many blessings......(yes it isfine to publish this, it may be of benefit to others as well)....xxx
*FYI – iron, as in eating foods rich in iron, not iron filings– just saying - Nameless

Old 25-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Master
universal question .... what more can i do to bring peace and harmony to the planet... thank you x

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 25-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Master

Good question! I sent you a PM, I need some info from you first before I can respond.
Old 18-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Master

Question & Answer #10

(Please remember that this is for Entertainment Purposes Only and for my practice purposes. Enjoy!)
Question#1: I wasoffered to add one last question to this thread, and I say thank you for that.My question is one that has burned in me for three decades, and I have beenlooking forward to die so I can find whoever is in charge of this dump, grabhim by the throat and scream into his face 'WHY!!!' Why, after something like400 000 years of human civilization in different ways, is humanity still areeking sewage of evil? We have gone from sharp sticks to lasers but still weuse them to harm each other for fun and business. Suffering has become worse ifany change is detectable at all; we kill and maim and rape and oppress and useeach other wherever two people can interact. The innocent suffer while thecruel and the evil laugh all the way to the bank. Justice occasionally happenbut it is in one of a hundred cases. And old souls do as much bad as young onesif not more, and that includes people with great spiritual talent. I think thatwhen we die, no one goes to hell - we are leaving it. Ever wonder how comethere are so many spirit guides, and most of them have lived lives before? Thetruth is that anything, even watching us dumbasses 24/7 for a whole lifetime,is better than having to live down here themselves. So my question to theUniverse, tinged with anger and pain and sorrow though it is; is as follows.Are the majority of forces, powers and entities that rule our world downrightEVIL?

I was asked for a lighter question.... I should probablyscream at the gods face to face anyway rather than use a middle man.

Question #2: I havemet some nonhuman spirits by now through various channelers and mediums.Trolls, angels, deities, animals, birds, fairies. Bad things too. And whatstrikes me is how human-like they all are. They can be reasoned with, they willanswer questions, some have humor. I find that quite amazing. Some have beenvery hard to communicate with as they prefer to talk with images. But basicallyI can understand them, because the feelings and thoughts they show are sosimilar to what I find in myself and other people. Attraction, anger, fear,sorrow. I realize that they will draw on the channeler's mind for expressionsbut they don't feel alien at all. How come?- WhiteWarrior

Answer:

Who am I speaking to? Jesus

You weren’t expecting me, I know, but I thought I’d takethis time to answer your questions as they are posed. The channeler is a little reluctant to askthese questions for you, but I have no hesitation in answering them.

As to the first question, many things become apparent to youall when you die. As none of you aredead yet, we will try to put it in a way that you can understand, but from yourperspective it is extremely hard to grasp. The answer has been given before, many times and in many ways, but untilyou look for the answer you can’t find it. When you are ready for it, it appears like magic. It is something known within your soul, thatyou come to grips with when you are ready. So, now that you are asking, I will speak as plainly as I can so thatthere will be no misinterpretation of my answer.

Everything comes from love. When you decided to venture forth on this planet, you had many thingsyou wanted to explore. Some of themmundane, because even the mundane is exciting where you are from, because thisphysicalness that you call your world is the leading edge of the universe. You are the explorers of this wonderful,illogical place. Yes, illogical, becauseto you it doesn’t make any sense that some people are born rich, some poorerthan poor, some with deformities, some perfect in body and some downright mean,even as children, although they are rare. For whatever reason you chose, you chose this life, this time to bealive, this circumstance of your birth, the circumstances of everything around you,everything you wanted to be is in your now. So, then, it must be said that the cruel things you encounter, orsomeone else encounters, you foresaw and planned into your itinerary. Your chosen path, so to speak, has many forksand twists and turns and you all have free will. At any point, you can turn around, you can gosideways, you can choose a different life, a different mate, a different worksituation, a different way to believe. It is your choices that make you what you are now. No one else chose that but you. So, the ones dealing with great sorrow didindeed know that this was part of the life they chose this time around, for thepurposes of creating themselves, the greater part of themselves, through atrial of fire, so to speak. No one isharmed that doesn’t agree to be harmed. Yes, there is evil, and that is something that most of you can avoid ityou choose, but there are those who wish to explore that part of life.

When you are born, you know exactly what youwish to accomplish. You came forth withgreat enthusiasm, great wonderment, great joy and peace and love of everyone onthe planet. The fact that maybe youchose only to live a few days means that you chose only to live a fewdays. It also means that your parentschose, and agreed to, you living only a few days. When this happens, the reason is for theparents growth and for the child who got to experience this time for a briefmoment. It is almost incomprehensible,to understand why someone who choose to commit a crime, and why someone whochoose to be the victim, and someone choose to be the perpetrator. We know this is hard to fathom, is so faraway from what you expected the answer to be, that you have a choice. You can believe it, or not. It is entirely up to you. You did ask the question. Life is like a giant play, and you are all apart of the cast of characters that you all chose before you came into thisphysical realm. You are learning tomanifest using energy in the physical realm, learning about negativity, forthis planet is one of the few planets that exist in a negativeenvironment. The fact that you are hereis a testament to your growth, for only the most advanced souls every venturehere. In the universe, there are manyplaces that offer the exact opposite of what is on this planet. That does not mean that this planet is notbeautiful, or that the people are not loving and warm and compassionate andkind and gentle and sacred beings of light. It means that all of you are at a different place in your evolution, andsome are more advanced, shall I say, and some are just beginning. You get as many chances on this planet as youlike to do this, and some of you started long ago and are on your last life,and some are newbies.

That is probablyenough to take in for now. If you wantto explore this concept further, there are other sources that you can use toget this information. It has been madeavailable, just not that many of you availed yourself of it. She is leading the way towards theexploration of this type of thinking, which I will try to put in a nutshell foryou. It is all available to all of youwho wish to avail of this knowledge. Youcan hear me, if you wish, I am right next to you, at any time and get thisanswer firsthand, so to speak. You canand do have the powers that I had when I last was physical. It is just that you must look for thesegifts, and reach up for them. They arenot lying about, on the ground, to be picked up. They are up in the higher realms, but theyare all available to you should you wish to reach up and journey towards thehigher realms.

As to your second question, of course there are entitiesthat you cannot see that are real and alive and on this planet.. However, they are dimensionally separatedfrom you because of your physical apparatus’. If you don’t believe what your eyes are telling you, or your ears, oryour physicalness, you can sense them. They exist on top of this dimension, some lower, some higher. They can see you sometimes, but they would appear to you as a ghostlybeing if you were able to “see” them, because of the different vibrationalenergy of the dimensions. They do notinteract with your dimension in the way that you are thinking. I want to tell you that, when you reach uphigher, you must always be careful to ask for a higher guide. It is that simple. The lower entities, if I could use that wordas it expresses somewhat that which I mean, are available to be picked up on yourchannel, and they will mess with you. Yes, I did say that (and say that I laughed). They think it is great fun to create fear,and they can feed off of that energy. They are manifesting what they want, and those that play with them areusually not happy with the results. So,I suggest you reach up higher, and ask before you play with them. They are not “bad” in the sense that you arethinking. They may be confused, or justa lower level entity stuck between dimensions, hence the word ghost, and it isnot usually a good idea to confront them or to deal with them directly. There are ways of getting them to the light,but I would not suggest you do that without learning about the ways and wherefores.

You are deciding what it is you want to manifest, and youare dealing with things you know naught of. Deal with me, and I will show you the way to where you are wanting togo. It is that simple and that easy, andI can give you comfort as well as take away your pain and share love. My gift is that of love. My goal is that of love. That is all that I ever want, and somethingthat I give you always. Eternally. Be at peace and seek me out, and find yourown answers to your questions.

She is quite tired of this subject, so just know that, whenyou are ready, I will be there with no lapse in time.

(Note: Sorry for anyspaces not appearing between some words. That happens when I copy and paste from my version of Word. And, I admitsheepishly, I was hesitant to ask your questions and get responses, because Iwas not sure you were ready to hear any answer other than the one you seemed toalready have. I have also had somechallenges in my life that came up right before you asked your question, so Iapologize for the delay. I was just notin a space I wanted to channel. So, atthe risk of again stepping outside my box and offering this to you, I hope sincerelythat you take everything I channel with a grain of salt, because the channeleralways has many filters, and someone else channeling this same answer for youmay have a much different way of expressing it. I tend to be blunt in my speech, and I think sometimes that comesthrough somehow. So, I hope you enjoyyour answer and take him up on his offer. He has personally helped me get through so much this year, and I was quitesurprised he showed up for you (I never know who is going to come through, Ijust ask if anyone would like to answer. Oh, and I always ask for a higher guide ) Light.)) As a P.S. I showedmy husband your first question ( I really did not like it, and he understood itand thought it was a fine question. Maybe it’s a guy thing… )
(WhiteWarrior’s comment: Wow. Thank you nameless, that was a LOT of reply to my questions and theentity who replied, was, to put it carefully, a surprise. Have you spoken withhim before?
I will need some time now to chew on all this so forgive mefor not having any comments on the contents. However, feel free to post all ofthis in your thread. I am sure there will be many others interested in readingthis and there was nothing personal in it.
Thank you again.)
(Note: Short answer,yes I have channeled him before. Longanswer I have posted in other threads. Iwill add the very first thing he said to me was, “I am the light and the wayand the soul of your soul.” And thefeelings that I got with that almost made me cry, they were so loving. I suggest anyone who wishes to, trythis. Find a way to learn to channel(there are many) and just give it a try. It will literally change your life.
Old 20-02-2016, 01:18 AM
Suspended
Wow, BEAUTIFUL!

My best friend JESUS! WOW.