Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
You are totally right. It makes no sense for a ghost to linger around a certain place or person, because I'm pretty sure remaining in the same area would drive anyone insane, deceased or not. Or maybe they are outcasts and neither welcome in heaven nor hell. Who truly knows? I have yet to experience an actual haunting with concrete evidence though.
Actually the ghost will never tire from haunting one person, as long as that person is capable and willing to hold on to the thought forms that are self contradictory and uncomfortable enough, that they do not allow themselves to realise that they are the source of the ghost, as the ghost is not anything but a self contradictory thought form. And as they let go, they allow their own greater allowed realisation of the ghost and themselves. And it simply joyously inspires them to move forward again on their joyously intended journey. As one whole functioning unit of self integrated and awakened consciousness. That is their evermore natural and effortless being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Whatever they want to be do or have.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Actually the ghost will never tire from haunting one person, as long as that person is capable and willing to hold on to the thought forms that are self contradictory and uncomfortable enough, that they do not allow themselves to realise that they are the source of the ghost, as the ghost is not anything but a self contradictory thought form. And as they let go, they allow their own greater allowed realisation of the ghost and themselves. And it simply joyously inspires them to move forward again on their joyously intended journey. As one whole functioning unit of self integrated and awakened consciousness. That is their evermore natural and effortless being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Whatever they want to be do or have.

Thought forms… So artificial ghosts are actually a thing? Damn, you learn something new here every day.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:36 AM
Master
I agree with Imthat.
Also most of the times,hauntings are just the etheric double of the deceased person.Not the person himself.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:07 AM
Master
Luckily i found some lines from Lobsang Rampa about ghosts and hauntings.

''We have to keep on repeating that the etheric is merely the outer manifestation of the magnetic forces of the body, we call it the “ghost” because when a person dies in good health this etheric charge remains for a time, it may become detached from the body and wander like a mindless ghost, which is a thing completely and utterly different from the astral entity. We shall deal with all that at a later date. But you may have heard of old graveyards in the country, where there are no street lamps etc.; many people say that they can see a faint bluish fight on dark nights rising up from the ground of a grave which has only that day been made. That is actually the etheric charge dissipating away from a newly dead body. You can say that it is similar to the heat departing from a kettle which has been boiling and has then been switched off. As the kettle gets cooler the feeling of heat from the outer side obviously becomes less. In the same way, as a body dies (there are relative stages of death, remember !) the etheric force gets lower
and lower. You can have an etheric hanging around a body for several days after clinical life has departed, but that will form the subject of a separate lesson.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:22 AM
Master
So why a ghost can linger for years?Something sustaining it (hot spot places,sensitive people used as batteries,mediums etc).
On the other hand,there's also the time difference.Some years of our time,could be some days on the etheric level.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Master
Yes, if your true nature of being would like you to know something they would also be able to say something like "Don't look for me where I was. Look for me where I am."

So you can never get lost, as every relationship is eternal in being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely here and now. Where all that exists, exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely here and now.

And so if you are thinking things which do not align with your true nature of being all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully here and now, the primary indicator you have of that is the negative emotion that you feel. As you allow the moreness of alignment you feel positive emotions, that indicates your greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely and freely and knowingly and joyfully here and now. And availably always for you with you and as you and through you. Whatever you wish to be do or have, as you can be do or have anything you so truely desire.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Master
Ewwerin you rock.I like the freely,effortleslly,joyfully,truely style.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Ewwerin you rock.I like the freely,effortleslly,joyfully,truely style.
Yes it's simply one of the infinitely many ways that we can describe the evermore greater allowed realisation. Effortlessly. Allowingly. Non-resistantly. Freely. Joyfully. Consciously. Lucidly. Refreshingly. Replenishingly. Rejuvinatingly. Inspiringly. Lovingly. Knowingly. Vividly. Brightfully. Ever awakeningly. Vitaly. Valuably. Cherrisingly. Compassionately. Appreciatingly. Flowingly. Floatingly. Naturally. Eternally. Infinitely. Effortlessly.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yes it's simply one of the infinitely many ways that we can describe the evermore greater allowed realisation. Effortlessly. Allowingly. Non-resistantly. Freely. Joyfully. Consciously. Lucidly. Refreshingly. Replenishingly. Rejuvinatingly. Inspiringly. Lovingly. Knowingly. Vividly. Brightfully. Ever awakeningly. Vitaly. Valuably. Cherrisingly. Compassionately. Appreciatingly. Flowingly. Floatingly. Naturally. Eternally. Infinitely. Effortlessly.
Old 01-05-2020, 05:59 AM
asearcher

Nobody has to believe this naturally and I would watch my tongue in admitting it to others outside this forum although I have informed someone close to me. I remember having been a ghost. I have done the check ups/the research and what I saw while I was a ghost was surprisingly true which to me was both an affirmation and a shock at the same time. So why did I become a ghost after I had died? I think it could have been because of how I died. I tried to get back into the body but it would not have me. A regression tried to when thought of this past life being over with that I would go to the light and it would all be over and out but I stayed. From my memories I understand that I was not the type of ghost who was refined to an area of a house. I was refined to a person in that life. For me I don't think it was optional. I simply did not see any light or knew how to get further. I remember being afraid and the person I was drawn to was someone who had been loving, funny, safe to me in life so I think that could have been why I chose to be close to that person. So I suppose an answer to why a ghost haunts a place could be that they don't know what else to do, they have not see the light, know how to get there.