Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)

A question about hauntings?

I'm interested in hearing others opinion on this. If a person dies and goes to the afterlife why in the world would you want to be in some old ****** deserted building or house? Some think you can be anywhere at anytime in the afterlife. The afterlife is suppose to be filled with love etc. and you have the universe at your finger tips. I haven't been able to wrap my head around that one.
Peace Tc
Old 02-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Master

Who says "Some think you can be anywhere at anytime in the afterlife. The afterlife is suppose to be filled with love etc. and you have the universe at your finger tips."?

People are people, with all their flaws and limitations and ignorance. Just because the physical body has been discarded, people do not suddenly become all-wise and all-loving. If someone is angry and bitter before they die then they will be angry and bitter after the body has died.

Two possible explanations for hauntings:

Some event has happened at a location which leaves a strong emotional imprint on that location. Rather like something being recorded on tape which then gets replayed continuously. For example, the battlefield at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania is notorious for the number of sightings of ghosts from the American Civil War. One solution is to perform ceremonies to clear the energies at such locations.

Or someone dies but does not realise that they have died, so they continue to move around a familiar location, such as the old deserted house you mention. They may be confused as to why no-one else is present, but they do not know what else to do. This is an earthbound soul. We may read cases where such an entity always walks through a wall at a certain spot, and then research shows that there used to be a door at that location which has since been blocked up. In this case, someone has to communicate with the entity to persuade them that they have died, so they can move on to continue their journey on the astral planes.

Peace
Old 03-03-2020, 01:22 PM
Elfin

Hi... They wouldn't ... Our loved ones visit us wherever we are... Because we actually do never die. I believe ( though can't swear) that we have certain healing to do when we pass.. but I don't believe we are ever stuck in limbo for like 30 odd years..and I think that if a person passes suddenly and unexpectedly that it can be as much as a shock to them as it is the loved ones they leave behind....and forgive me for saying this but those stupid programmes where a tortured soul has lived in the basement in torture is cruel...untrue... And absolutely cruel to the family members.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Elfin

Sorry.. that sounded quite harsh! Didn't mean it to.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the responses so far. Basically I'm just saying why would a spirit choose to hang around at a cemetary or a castle for years when they can do anything? I'm sure hollywood glamerises most things too.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Administrator
I Would have to agree with Iamthat for the most part,

When i was growing up i used to go with my grandmother and just sit in the cemeterie it was so peaceful,
i used to see spirit there but they were just visiting

Namaste
Old 04-03-2020, 07:55 AM
hazada guess

I agree with iamthat.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Master
This is the afterlife and this is the afterlife and this is the life after the afterlife. Etc. It all exists here and now. Being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. And all the love is all here and now. And the only thing that seperates us from all of that, is simply our own self contradictory energy motional resistant habbitually practiced presently activated thought patterns that are incompatible with our true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists, exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully here and now. And thus it doesn't feel good to focus in such ways.

So if people use physical as an excuse to denie and ignore non-physical. Then ofcourse those souls seek connection with the fearless one. And so they go to the most feared of all places to find a fearless one a naturally joyful being in order to connect and further aid and assist in the depolarization of our physical time space reality continiuum into the more natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of any and all things we may ever want to be do or have as all that we all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and unconditionally joyfully and freely and knowingly here and now.

This is a time of re-awakening. And becoming aware of the immensity of love that is available to us from non-physical is part of all of that. It helps us understand that there is no death and that all the love and joy and freedom we seek can be allowed by us to evermore naturally and effortlessly and unconditionally joyfully and freely be realised by us. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely truely joyously here and now.

As you get to choose how you want to define it and experience it thus then. As I experience a haunting as a great blessing and gift of a great knowing and wisdom and revelation of our ongoingly evermore natural and effortless non-resisted joyous greater allowed realisation of allowing myself to know any and all things that I may ever want to be do or have. Not needing a condition to show me who I really am, as I can simply allow myself to accept and allow that I am the source of all those conditions. Then it becomes so OBVIOUS that those souls are not physical! Because we are not even physical. Physical is just a leading edge time space reality tiny small extension of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely here and now, amongst all of our ever changing conditions. That are all being and becoming in full harmony and alignment with the natural path of least resistance through which all being and becoming are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely here and now. In full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source or all creation of infinitely and eternally ever expanding unconditional love, eternal wisdom and infinite intelligence.

We are all in this together, forever. No one is going anywhere. It all exists here and now and it is all being and becoming evermore here and now.

All is one and one is All.

Unconditional love to you and all.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:16 PM
Deactivated Account
You are totally right. It makes no sense for a ghost to linger around a certain place or person, because I'm pretty sure remaining in the same area would drive anyone insane, deceased or not. Or maybe they are outcasts and neither welcome in heaven nor hell. Who truly knows? I have yet to experience an actual haunting with concrete evidence though.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc4ever
... Basically I'm just saying why would a spirit choose to hang
around at a cemetery or a castle for years when they can do anything?

Right?
Forest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

This is the afterlife
and this is the afterlife
and this is the life after the afterlife.
It all exists here and now.
Being and becoming evermore
naturally and effortlessly here and now.
And all the love is all here and now.

Ewwerrin

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru