Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Strange hauntings in my family... please help

Hi everyone. I'm new and have no experience whatsoever so apologies if this is in the wrong forum. It will be kinda long, sorry. But I'd love to hear people's opinions on this strange phenomena I've been experiencing these past years.

At age 12 my grandad died and we were at his wake, which was held at my grandma's house. My cousin exclaimed that he saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive under the coffee table. He checked for a cat, but there was no cat. About an hour later, I saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive under the coffee table. Still no cat.

A few years later, I experienced astral projection. I remember going through a lengthy period of strange dreams. Then one night, I was floating in the top right corner of my bedroom, looking down on myself sleeping in bed. I left my bedroom and walked a few blocks away onto the main road.

I walked onto the road. There was a low fog on the ground and everything was cast in a greyish hew. I saw movement beneath my feet, and through the fog I could see dozens and dozens of black cats, all running in the same direction - North-East.

When I gazed down the road in the direction the cats were coming from, I felt something dark and ominous.

Around this time in my life, my grandma told me a funny story from her youth. She was at the movies with my grandad when a black cat shot out from under the chair and made her scream! An amusing story about embarrassing herself at the movies, but to me, all I could think of was "what the heck? Is there something weird going on here?"

Last October, my partner and I visited Sicily. We were looking around a Cathedral when I saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive into the confession booth. I checked... No cat.

So that's the thing with the cats.

Also during my late teens-early 20s I suffered from sleep paralysis in boughts, often suffering it 5 or more times per night. It felt like as soon as I closed my eyes, I was sinking into this hellish black pit, and I'd try to thrash and scream myself awake. But anyone who's ever had sleep paralysis knows how fruitless that is. And also how terrifying! I would often have visions during sleep paralysis of a tall dark figure towering over me, watching me from the end of my bed.

I always knew the story of my mother as a young child, screaming and crying at bed time about "the man at the end of her bed". But I never related it to the dark figure standing at the end of my bed during my paralysis. But today, I visiting my grandma on her birthday. She was conversing with her sister about the house they grew up in. She then asked her sister if she remembered my nan getting upset about the "man at the end of her bed".
Super weird?

Can anyone give any meaning to all this craziness? I've not discussed any of this with my grandma or mum. But we all felt the man at the end of our beds was evil.
And what's the deal with the black cats? TIA x
Old 25-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Master
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

You sure have a lot of experiences with black cats. They must represent some thing to you symbolically. My understaning is that there is enegy and spiris around us at all times in other dimensions of reality. When beings in there dimensions astral project into our dimensional reality their presence can be represents in different forms like black cats.

My understanding is that love ones in spirit form want to visit us. So a man at the end of the bed may well have a good reason to visit. Since this is not a normal experience for most it is fearful. What we fear is often considered evil. That is how I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Administrator
I would Echo what john has said here,

Namaste
Old 30-08-2019, 07:01 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimelda
Hi everyone. I'm new and have no experience whatsoever so apologies if this is in the wrong forum. It will be kinda long, sorry. But I'd love to hear people's opinions on this strange phenomena I've been experiencing these past years.

At age 12 my grandad died and we were at his wake, which was held at my grandma's house. My cousin exclaimed that he saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive under the coffee table. He checked for a cat, but there was no cat. About an hour later, I saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive under the coffee table. Still no cat.

A few years later, I experienced astral projection. I remember going through a lengthy period of strange dreams. Then one night, I was floating in the top right corner of my bedroom, looking down on myself sleeping in bed. I left my bedroom and walked a few blocks away onto the main road.

I walked onto the road. There was a low fog on the ground and everything was cast in a greyish hew. I saw movement beneath my feet, and through the fog I could see dozens and dozens of black cats, all running in the same direction - North-East.

When I gazed down the road in the direction the cats were coming from, I felt something dark and ominous.

Around this time in my life, my grandma told me a funny story from her youth. She was at the movies with my grandad when a black cat shot out from under the chair and made her scream! An amusing story about embarrassing herself at the movies, but to me, all I could think of was "what the heck? Is there something weird going on here?"

Last October, my partner and I visited Sicily. We were looking around a Cathedral when I saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive into the confession booth. I checked... No cat.

Also during my late teens-early 20s I suffered from sleep paralysis in boughts, often suffering it 5 or more times per night. It felt like as soon as I closed my eyes, I was sinking into this hellish black pit, and I'd try to thrash and scream myself awake. But anyone who's ever had sleep paralysis knows how fruitless that is. And also how terrifying! I would often have visions during sleep paralysis of a tall dark figure towering over me, watching me from the end of my bed.

I always knew the story of my mother as a young child, screaming and crying at bed time about "the man at the end of her bed". But I never related it to the dark figure standing at the end of my bed during my paralysis. But today, I visiting my grandma on her birthday. She was conversing with her sister about the house they grew up in. She then asked her sister if she remembered my nan getting upset about the "man at the end of her bed".
Super weird?

Can anyone give any meaning to all this craziness? I've not discussed any of this with my grandma or mum. But we all felt the man at the end of our beds was evil.

I think this may be a sort of a warning from your mind/subconscious to be on your guard. Forms are not actually "physical" things, at least not in the common everyday understanding of that word. They are representations/images created within your consciousness. If you heard stories about your mother and a man standing at the foot of the bed, especially as a child, then it makes sense your consciousness might create that image as a representation of evil or fear for you as well. Your mother probably heard such stories from you grandma (whether she remembers it or not) which might explain why she saw such a figure (we tend to pass such things on to family members without realizing it). The black cat thing also seems to be a common representation of something fearful within your family as it seems to show up at such times. We all come up with "physical" things to represent evil or other concepts in our lives. This is very apparent for me within my dreams because the things my mind conjures up are intentionally odd and never immediately obvious. Contemplating and figuring out what each of those strange things in my dream represent and how they fit together often leads to eurika like discoveries in my waking life. It is sort of like mnemonics in which things are represented in very odd and strange ways to make them more easy to remember, they stand out in the mind. Believe it or not, what we call "real life" or "waking life" unfolds in a similar way, though much more subtle. The "external" world is not really external and the events and forms in it reflect the issues your consciousness is exploring as part of your life experience. We all know our fears will often manifest as characters or things in our dreams, but we don't generally understand that they will do so in our waking "reality" as well.... which is also a sort of dream so it makes sense. Your Grandma and your Mom and now you have all learned from one another to use the man at the foot of the bed to represent a presence of evil (or some kind of fear) in your life. He appears when you are sleeping or about to go to sleep (i.e. vulnerable). Your mind/consciousness may be manifesting a form to represent a larger more nebulous concept or fear that if feels your conscious mind is not recognizing.
I would pay attention to what is going on in your life when these things show up and you may see a pattern or connection.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimelda

Super weird?

Hi, I had the same thing, sleep paralysis and a tall Black figure. I have also seen spirits etc.

Look, everyone knows the second energy (spirit world) exists. These things are everywhere. But we have been born into the 3rd energy (earth) to further our journey. There are so many lessons to be learned on earth.

What got me past all the negative stuff was understanding who I am. I am Truth, God is Truth, All is Truth.

Therefore you have nothing and no one to fear, it’s all Light/God/Truth. Our true state is actually Nothing.

Focus on your life, on Living, be a good soul, work hard, do good for yourself and others. Have no fear and don’t focus on that stuff. Focus on your own path and journey. Life is here to overcome negativities and negative forms.

Read Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Nanak and others teach the tenants of Truth in it. It helped me a lot.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Master
Hi Arimelda, I'm not usually posting on this particular page, but I'll bookmark it and look back on tomorrow and a few days after, to see if you're still about on here - if the man at the end of your bed in your opinion was bad or negative entity - then no one on here so far has mentioned 'energy vibrations' ive done two and a half years research on energy vibrations, plus 15 years spiritual knowledge - and if the image/vision 'is' bad then it's low vibrational energy, and its there you've seen it, so its there or projecting from a billion miles away, and yes energy can do this instantly, so if you want to chat more just get back to me...