Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

Meaning to this vision please

Not sure where to put this....

I had a vision last night in bed. My mind was blank as I was drifting and I heard my name shouted in my mums voice load and clear. Followed was a vision of a tv aerial socket and wire sparking and as if the wire was being shaken as it sparked.

Didn’t see anything else

Curious as to what it means
Old 04-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Experiencer

This voice definately sounded like it was my mum in the room shouting at me to get my attention. Iv woken up and called her this morning to tell her about it. Even she doesn’t have a clue in what it means but she’s now worrying lol.

She dabbles in witchcraft and in the last 3 years she’s had house fires every year. She said she’s not got tv arial set up and no wire in the socket. But that’s what I saw as if the wire was loose or being tugged at causeing sparks.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Experiencer

Be very grateful if anyone had any insight.

There was one other thing I remembered. Before hearing my name called I saw the number 4 in my minds eye
Old 05-07-2020, 10:52 AM
MAYA EL

the TV is what people get information from it is how people learn but also how people get programmed (Tell-A-Lie-Vision=television where you watch programs) and hearing your moms voice
Woman have been used in symbolism for thousands of years to symbolize a belief system or religion and being that it's also your mother may mean that it's your core fundamental beliefs and where the power of those beliefs comes from is dangerous and could hurt you if your not careful which you haven't been seeing as how you were drifting along.

Just my interpretation but I hope it helps.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Master
Imo these are tricks from low level beings.It happened to me as well,and i'm sure (can't remember where),that it's not the first time someone posts about it.

In my case was only the voice.(dind't saw any vision).
Old 07-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for the responses

I didn’t say much about the number 4.. it was rushing at me in a minds eye and then I felt like I was with the number, standing next to it. I was tiny compared to it and found I was staring up to it as it towered me. It was bold and intimidating.

Anyway after stewing in the whole message and things playing out personally. I was convinced this message was about my mum. Infact I know believe the reason I heard my name sharply in my mums voice was for me to understand the feeling with it and why which helps understand the message. When I heard it it reminded me of when I was young, I was always up to no good and when my mum used to shout at me like that, it catch me of guard and would be scared of the consequences.

My relationship is a very strange one with my partner and he doesn’t realise how bold and how much he belittled me. He’s very tunnel visioned and can’t grasp others emotions. So we do have a non intimate relationship.

I was sitting thinking about the message as it popped into my head and he walked in and made a comment. He knew I’d react emotionally so I did. Ended up turning into a full blown row. Everything Iv kept inside that I didn’t ever want to share with him came out. I told him exactly how he makes me feel. Lonely, worthless, invisible, degraded, bottom of the pile in his priorities and pretty much dirt under his foot. He shooed of in a sulk and we ignored each other for 24hours. Then I told him again I’m fed up of him making me feel this way and that I will give up on us if he continues.

He come home from work yesterday quiet still. So I just carried on my day ignoring him. He started to stew on it and try and be nice but wasn’t having non of it. Made it clear to him I’m a human too with feelings and he’s no superior to me and I will dominate my personality over his in future. He’s now being nice and feeling very guilty. So he should.

Before I expressed how I felt the mum voice shouting me the feeling I had with that is exactly how he makes me feel. On egg shells invade he belittled me who I am as a person.
Number four again says how little I started to feel about myself against him coz he was always thinking he’s better than me and puts me down.

The aerial socket loose wire with sparks is probably telling me that I was Gona explode if I was careful with expressing how I felt. He’s been poking at me for days trying to get me to react to have a good row lol. Told him for days to stop as I was aware he was looking for a row and if he didn’t stop I would explode on him. Well I did explode but I chose my words wisely with defeat.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

The mother's voice could be a sign of comfort or security in a state of fears.

Many times we go to bed with watching something on TV that might not be the best to rest on. Like many watch the news before bed, this does not put the mind at rest.

Seeing or sensing sparks at times can be in state of being awake and being in sleep mode. Your brain is in the in between place where we can either be in a more lucid state or even in an Astral Travel state. This place you can be in that place where you have wondered out of the body and the brain wants you back in where it has control.

Lynn
Old 16-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Suspended

Was some spirit trying to scare you. The voice meant you heard it.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
This voice definately sounded like it was my mum in the room shouting at me to get my attention. Iv woken up and called her this morning to tell her about it. Even she doesn’t have a clue in what it means but she’s now worrying lol.

She dabbles in witchcraft and in the last 3 years she’s had house fires every year. She said she’s not got tv arial set up and no wire in the socket. But that’s what I saw as if the wire was loose or being tugged at causeing sparks.
Here's what i've learned the hard way.Every kind of spell,or magical work,will affect those who are energetically connected with you.It's not worth it.
If your mom is dabbling with witchcraft,others will pay the price as well.If she draws uwanted-stray energies,propably you'll get affected as well.