Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 31-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Knower

Blimey and you are in the states? Glad all is well now anyway, tell her to rest up! Love N x
Old 31-10-2010, 03:22 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbie
Blimey and you are in the states? Glad all is well now anyway, tell her to rest up! Love N x

thanks

apologies to contributors for going off-topic briefly
Old 08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Katiecat

Thanks for this post on spirit guides. This is a major topic of interest to me.
Old 17-11-2010, 07:40 PM
deepsea

Just found this topic,Mac.
I loved reading this topic,Mac,anything about Silver Birch interests me.
Fascinating.
J.
Old 17-11-2010, 08:54 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Just found this topic,Mac.
I loved reading this topic,Mac,anything about Silver Birch interests me.
Fascinating.
J.

Pleased to hear you've enjoyed SB's guidance, J. He was a remarkable teacher and guide.

It's sad that he isn't more widely known. It's a few decades since he finished his mission here and the world has changed so much since then.

Only time will tell if a new spiritual guide will emerge.

I won't be holding my breath in the meantime.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:32 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Pleased to hear you've enjoyed SB's guidance, J. He was a remarkable teacher and guide.

It's sad that he isn't more widely known. It's a few decades since he finished his mission here and the world has changed so much since then.

Only time will tell if a new spiritual guide will emerge.

I won't be holding my breath in the meantime.

Who knows,Mac? I once read a good while ago from a good source,that Jesus would have his second coming to be born again in this country but as a great politician.
Sounds a bit crazy but who knows?
Stranger things have happened!
J
Old 18-11-2010, 10:00 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Who knows,Mac? I once read a good while ago from a good source,that Jesus would have his second coming to be born again in this country but as a great politician.
Sounds a bit crazy but who knows?
Stranger things have happened!
J

In the UK? Wouldn't have been a Brit who made that prediction. would it? I still won't be holding my breath, J!

Over my short time in 'the spooks' I've heard all manner of predictions, but I have to wonder how many are the continuing passing-down of earlier ones....? Or just wishful-thinking....

I am unaware of even a single, such prediction which can be shown to have come about.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:12 AM
glenos

I don't think that Jesus will be "coming back" anytime soon. Too big, too powerful, and probably twice the work to be done from upstairs. His hands are full I'd say.
It would be nice for a new master to come and communicate in the way that Silver Birch or White Eagle have but I think that's over too now. What Spirit have planned I wouldn't know but rest assured sommat will be in the offing and its's my bet that it'll be physical mediumship of a the very highest order. Actual before your very eyes devastating proof.
Old 18-11-2010, 11:34 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
I don't think that Jesus will be "coming back" anytime soon. Too big, too powerful, and probably twice the work to be done from upstairs. His hands are full I'd say.
It would be nice for a new master to come and communicate in the way that Silver Birch or White Eagle have but I think that's over too now. What Spirit have planned I wouldn't know but rest assured sommat will be in the offing and its's my bet that it'll be physical mediumship of a the very highest order. Actual before your very eyes devastating proof.

"... it'll be physical mediumship of a the very highest order. Actual before your very eyes devastating proof." I'd hazard a guess that this is the only thing which can stop the doubters, the nay-sayers, in their tracks - but it would have to be full-form, daylight, public, reliable, predictable and able to be tested.....no small expectation and way in excess of the capabilities of 'normal' physical mediums. Something achievable probably only by a medium of the calibre of the Nazarene himself - or maybe one of even greater ability.

I wonder when the world will be judged ready for another such man? I suspect not for many generations to come - by then we may be round again to witness it.

Don't know if I'll want to though.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:30 PM
glenos

It would be good though wouldn't it. Mind you "they" would find a way of discounting it some how. I feel that sense of "what the hell are we gonna do" but upon reflection getting the word out has always been the number one priority. All of the people on this site and others, and at the churches, and at the Spiritual roadshows, and the TV show Spirit types audiences, and so on have awoken people to a degree that 20 yrs ago seemed like a pipe-dream but here we are today. The teachings are there for everyone to see. SB, WE, have laid out the natural laws for us to understand and have answered many questions that are still relavant today. The new age stuff when it landed had kinda skewed things a bit to what we were used to but most of it wasn't too far from the truth and if we can meld the two together and what we know can straighten out the kinks so to speak. I'm still quite optomistic because when I talk about healing for example to non-understanders they dont even flinch anymore. That's real progress.