Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Please can you control the chakras?

Hi
Please, is there someone who can control the chakras consciously to cleanse and activate it or open it to a high level where it can be used clearly to help the self and others?
is that possible? By directing the higher energies of the universe such as the sun and moon gods or angels I wish if there is someone who can do it
so please respond to me ...
Thank you for your time.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Master
Maybe someone can, but you're not going to feel to good when that happens. You got to be ready for it, and if your chakras aren't functioning as they should it means you're not ready.
It's more than just energy wheels not being balanced, the imbalance is related to emotional & psychological issues. You got to sort those, then the chakras can be opened and activated. As a matter of fact, it then goes mostly by itself.
Typically this goes in stages as you cannot heal your issues in one go either, nor can you open/activate the chakras in one go. I think you'd feel very unwell as your physical and emotional bodies aren't ready to 'carry' healed/activated/open chakras. That's why they aren't. Not to hinder you, more to protect you as well.
Chakras are layered too, like the aura, so cleansing & healing goes in stages, bits and pieces, layer by layer.
If there was a miracle way to do this Tibetan monks wouldn't live in the middle of nowhere, often in silence, away from 3D disturbances, in order to get their energy system to a higher level. It takes them years of devotion, day in day out.
Not saying you cannot achieve anything, you can. But it does take devotion and working through issues and so on. If you cannot be bothered to do that, your system isn't ready to support open & activated chakras either...
Old 01-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Master
Hello Shadow,

There are energy exercises you can do with your chakras which will strengthen them.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

I hope this information will help you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Hi
Please, is there someone who can control the chakras consciously to cleanse and activate it or open it to a high level where it can be used clearly to help the self and others?
is that possible? By directing the higher energies of the universe such as the sun and moon gods or angels I wish if there is someone who can do it
so please respond to me ...
Thank you for your time.

I agree with everything FairyCrystal wrote.
We have to do the hard work of cleansing and activating ourselves but,
and this is a big "but"
the one who can help you the most is the Guru
Guru means "teacher" - anybody can be your teacher - your parents, your friends, strangers....
Guru in Sanskrit is composed of 2 syllables "Gu" and "Ru" meaning darkness and light - because Guru is that principle that takes us from darkness into light, from ignorance into truth.
It is that Guru that does the cleansing and activating of the chakras to the extent to which we cooperate with it.
Guru is not a person.
Guru is a principle.

To the extent to which a person has this Guru principle operating in them fully, to the extent which a person has surrendered their ego and is operating fully with the Guru Principle in the universe - to that extent they can assist you in cleansing and activating your chakras if and only if you are open to their help.

Good Gurus are not egomaniacs. They are selfless. They only want to awaken within you your own inner Guru and to guide you along the pitfalls of the journey if you would open your mind to them, and to share their glorious divine energy with you if you would open your heart to them. They are not here to do the work for you but if you have found such a Master you are truly blessed and you will feel much more carried on the spiritual journey.

I speak from experience!

The egomaniacs are the false gurus. Beware of them!
A true Guru has the power to awaken the Guru within you who is the true Guru. That is Kundalini.
Suddenly your spiritual journey will grow by leaps and bounds.

I cannot say enough about this.
But you have to want it really badly. Such a one will not come to you unless you are open and ready. Then the Teacher will appear.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Master

Wise words Uma.

In my experience, this is a bit like knighthood. Any knight can make another knight, but only if they themselves have been knighted first. It is similar with someone who has a fully awakened Kundalini, they can pass on the Gift of the Goddess to others, if the person in question is truly ready and dedicated. I have done it successfully a couple of times.

Not sure about this Shadow person though, looks like another hit-and-run poster to me. If they make further posts, I might offer my help.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
In my experience, this is a bit like knighthood. Any knight can make another knight, but only if they themselves have been knighted first. It is similar with someone who has a fully awakened Kundalini, they can pass on the Gift of the Goddess to others, if the person in question is truly ready and dedicated. I have done it successfully a couple of times.

The sanskrit word for this is shaktipat - exactly as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Not sure about this Shadow person though, looks like another hit-and-run poster to me. If they make further posts, I might offer my help.
hit-and-run
Doesn't matter to me though if the conversation helps someone else, then it's useful.