Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Best crystal for each chakra?

From your experience, which one do you think is the best crystal/gemstone to open and/or balance each chakra?

Red chakra - I think mine has an issue because ever since I was a kid, every time I saw or thought of someone who was in physical pain, my bottom would hurt. Later on when I found out about chakras I realized it is not my rear end, but my first chakra. For a while I've tried carrying a red ruby, a red tourmaline, a black tourmaline, a smokey quartz, a red jasper in my underwear and in my socks, but I haven't noticed anything. Which stone works for you?

Orange chakra - I think Tiger eye does something to my 2nd chakra. When I put that one on my tummy I feel something almost in the back around kidneys level. Which one do you use?

Yellow chakra - For the past few nights I've been sleeping with a Citrine on my stomach, I've noticed when I take the Citrine away it feels like my heart starts beating in my stomach, when I put the Citrine back on it stops. So I am thinking Citrine definitely does something, but then I thought of Libyan Desert Glass since it's a Tektite and people say they're stronger. Has anyone who owns a Libyan Dessert Glass tried to put it on their stomach?

Green chakra - I really like wearing Moldavite, and since it's green I wear it there. Without Moldavite on I feel like something's missing. When I wear Rhodochrosite my heart hurts. So I'm thinking maybe it's not good, or maybe I shouldn't wear it close to the heart? I've been wearing it for a week even if it didn't feel very good, simply because they say Rhodochrosite could help someone find their soulmate, and I am definitely looking for him. I've tried Malachite too; I didn't feel anything with it, but I think that pendant didn't want to work with me; when I got it I've put it in salt and three days later found it broken in 2 (so it broke while sitting in the salt) I've tried Emerald as well, but it doesn't seem to do anything, or maybe my heart chakra is doing fine? Well, I'm 33 and I've never been in a relationship simply because I haven't been able to find the right guy so far, so people said that maybe I have to open / fix my heart chakra. What do you think?

I don't have experience with the rest of the chakras.
Someone said the best stone for 3rd eye is Blue Sapphire, but to me Iolite looks more like indigo than Blue Sapphire does. Which one works for you?

Thank you,
Monica
Old 07-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I just remembered someone said Kunzite is good for helping someone find their soulmate. Has anyone tried it? Did it work?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Master
hello Moniro. I am not very experienced using crystals in some senses, but I have been "playing" with them and owning them for more than 5 years. So I am just going to say whatever comes to mind, but it might not be based in much reality lol

I am somehow urged to suggest you try tiger's eye for your root chakra. a picture of the rough version came to my mind or consciousness (I'm not like a psychic either lol Idno it's just what I thought of and felt compelled to say) You mention it for your 2nd chakra, has it mosied down or have you tried it for your 1st chakra too?

I can't necessarily which crystals "work" for me just share my experiences of what I happened to do or use. it may be cliche but I use rose quartz for my heart a lot. also other random green crystals like rough emerald, hiddenite which I just got, green calcite and aventurine, also kambaba jasper which is one of my favorite crystals. for other pink ones I have a gorgeous pink calcite, called morganite, and I have rough big pieces of pink petalite but I rather like tiny pieces of white/clear petalite I got.

Shungite is another crystal that's more unique which I might use for root chakra, sometimes orange calcite for sacral, yellow aventurine for solar plexus or citrine, mentioned heart above, green fuchsite, I love putting a piece of green prehnite I have there or elsewhere, and light pink stilbite clusters, I also like to put turquoise there or on my throat or in between them, and amazonite. lapis lazuli too which I also like on my heart or elsewhere including third eye, zeolite pyramids, amethyst, lepidolite, I mean I have a lot of crystals lol and often just follow the color codes but sometimes put random ones. if you don't have shungite that might be a good one to try for your root, or kambaba jasper even though it is kind of green it also has darker colors and pattern.

I, similar to you, didn't meet the "love of my life" til I was in my early 30s which I'm just 34 now. unfortunately I can't say if we are actually soulmates or if I even believe that concept exists in such a sense.. but we do have a baby daughter now and so apparently it was super meant to be lol.. I didn't have any relationship last longer than a handful of months before I met and moved in with him.. and he is amazing though not perfect of course. finding a lot of issues currently.. but anyway I don't believe in searching but I am so sorry you are feeling lonely and longing for that significant other.. I feel like that is a time you should love yourself more and focus more on why you feel so lacking.. Anyways, thank you for sharing your post I enjoyed it. oh I love kunzite too, well actually funny you mention it and I mentioned hiddenite cuz it's a form of green kunzite. I loo0o0ove pink kunzite though but you might want to use the green one too especially since it's named hiddenite and you've been searching for something/someone lol
Old 08-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Sapphirez, thank you for your reply and congratulations for the daughter :)

I haven't tried Tiger's eye on 1st chakra before, but I am trying it now, thank you.

About Shungite, I've been keeping it in water for many years because I've noticed plants grow better with Shungite pyramid next to them. But I have a Shungite bracelet which feels heavy after 2 days of wearing and then I have to put it in salt every 2 days, so it feels like I'm cleaning it more than wearing it. I think I'll just put a few beads in my socks and spread a few Shungite rocks around so they can absorb whatever energy I'm absorbing. Again, thank you for suggesting it.

I am also attracted to Pink Calcite and Blue lace Agate, but I don't know where to put them. Last night I've noticed that Rhodochrosite hurts when I put it close to the heart, but feels exciting 2cm higher, a little higher nothing. With Pink Calcite I feel nothing there. So I'm thinking, maybe each rock has it's own specific place on the body where we could feel them? Have you noticed anything like that? Blue lace Agate I've tried on the thyroid, but feels nothing, with Chrisocolla on the other hand on the thyroid I feel like I can breathe. I wonder where I'm supposed to put the Blue lace Agate and the Pink Calcite though.

I will buy some Hiddenite and pink Kunzite too, thank you. Anything else that crosses your mind that you think I should try?

Thank you,
Monica
Old 08-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Master
hi Monica thank you =)

well, for me it is difficult because I don't necessarily feel much that I can report or explain when using crystals or doing or taking a lot of things lol.. like I think it's cool you say you can notice a difference when you put this or that there or there. In ways I am sure I feel and sense things more than I realize, but it is hard for me to differentiate or say. So I kind of just use crystals in a blind intuitive or whim-like sense. like today I picked up a rainbow moonstone to hold onto and hang out with and also a beautiful stilbite cluster I have which is one of my favorites. it's more than a couple inches in dimension so I just put it on the desk near me but have it on my lap since beginning to type about it lol.

anyways, it's like I kind of almost feel things wash or flush over me or boil up in my stomach or solar plexus or heart or something, but it's kind of like I'm faking it or I don't know what or how much I'm really feeling or sensing and experiencing. I sometimes like to say I'm "blonde" about stuff like that lol, same thing with taking herbs and a lot of internal healing things. My fiance says he can feel something pretty strongly, and though he is not that "spiritual" I've had him experiment a little with my crystals in the past and he says he can feel burning or whatever phenomena with some and things like that. There are some healing supplements, like chaga tea, that I feel an almost immediate sensation from, but I still can't say for certain with that even or most other things I take.

I'm not sure what it is, if I am just too flooded and clouded with other stuff that's dulled my senses or if I'm just not tuning in, or I know or feel more than I realize or give myself credit for or understand, I just don't know lol.. and as I said above I too often would think I'm just faking it hehe

That being said, I find what you say interesting and inspiring. I think that especially with issues in the body and being beyond there could definitely be certain places that a crystal is more useful or noticeable upon impact. and of course you can load them on and put circles of crystals around you and stuff like that. maybe you could experiment by putting a pile of crystals on your chest say and taking one or some away and replacing them and such to see which ones feel most right to you or elicit whatever sensations. also it could be that a combination or pair of crystals feels better than a single one, right? I will try to experiment like that too because they can fuel and feed and regenerate each other etc. so it makes sense to pair them up with each other

That is cool you have experience with shungite. yeah it's said, or even proven in research I guess, that it soaks up a lot of stuff and may need to be cleansed frequently, which I am glad that you report being successful in rejuvenating it cuz I was afraid it might not be able to be cleared enough. I think I can relate with the heaviness or denseness feeling and that crystals can get kind of 'dirty' seeming and I wash mine a lot. but I also feel kind of dirty myself lol.. In conjunction with what I was saying above, I have a pretty toxic body that I need to be more serious about healing, so when I clear more of the illness and negativity elsewhere out I would probably be more sensitive and susceptible to positive powers and sensations.

I do experiment like you're talking about and might put one crystal on another body part after initially having it elsewhere, or switch it up after a while. it's possible I feel more than I realize and also just don't know how to define it in words or physical or mental reality. I do chakra layouts and stuff like that sometimes, but a lot of the time I just pick crystals to hold in my hands or have near me to hang out or when I sleep. hehe I let my daughter play with crystals sometimes though my fiance doesn't want her to cuz he doesn't want her teeth to get chipped and stuff. I supervise her though and don't let her keep ones that are small enough to swallow, and prevent her from putting ones that aren't real big in or near her mouth. I usually let her play with ones that wouldn't fit in her mouth. My fiance didn't mind her playing with some spheres (clear quartz crystal and a lapis lazuli and the black lesser grade shungute I have) before she had teeth I guess but didn't want her having other rough sharp ones ever, but now he doesn't want her to play with any. oh well. We're careful and she is almost responsible with them lol..
since I brought up the shungite grades, I'm guessing that your pyramid and bracelet are the non-elite shungite? cuz the elite or noble shungite doesn't get cut into shapes or beads I heard. have you used both or did you know about the difference? the elite noble shungite is more silvery and unique while you know the other shungite is a pretty matte black with a little silver or gold subtle marble veins throughout it. I have some of both, got some what I think were good deals from a seller on ebay. I bought a portion of a pound of the elite shungite and they gave a free pyramid too. I got one that's a few inches across, or at least two I think, and then a smaller pyramid also that's probably an inch. anyways, I look forward to finding out if you've experimented with both or if you didn't have the elite shungite yet if you got some how different it would feel to you. I saw research about shungite being used to purify water and improve plants, and it's awesome to see you say you have had good results doing it for years. what else might you tell me about your experiences with shungite or suggestions?

hmm let's see, since are need a bigger shopping list lol, you may have them but if you haven't had these, and are open to getting them my other additions would be

celestite
angelite
unakite (green and pink for heart and balance)
pink or watermelon tourmaline
red tiger's eye
kambaba jasper if you haven't had it
apophyllite pyramid
selenite or if you use it please share your thoughts on it
aquamarine
yellow jasper
danburite
azeztulite (I found pinkish coral colored on ebay pretty inexpensive)
opal

ah lastly what about garnet for love and the root chakra too? there are different kinds as you may know. a shop owner at a Dream Maker spiritual store near my house told me this one version of garnet worked the best for the heart in his experience. strangely I can't find the precise one through google searching cuz it had numerous facets or faces all over it.. I also got the tumbled almandine I think it is. ok I found it I think it is the melanite garnet I got from him but it wasn't a dark black version it was more dark maroon or reddish brown.

I could name a lot more crystals you might want to own or try but I'll stop- though I put a few more on the list since saying that oops lol except I'll add one that really jumped out as I was fishing on other tabs, charoite

anyway, sorry for my scattery post. I'm not sure if we are supposed to do this but just in case I wanted to say that a great place/person I found to get less common crystals for good prices is sacredgroundz on ebay. they've had stuff I've never heard of or things that I thought were too expensive for me to own but I got some crazy deals through their auctions and some buy it nows. I can't buy crystals much these days but I got a lot from them some years ago and when I had a little extra money recently I bought some more from them and was still impressed. you know so many sources are untrustworthy it can be difficult and I had pulled up my ebay to check what the yellow crystals I loved were (it was from 2016 so the name was no longer in my purchase history but pretty sure they were jasper rough, surprisingly sparkly) and thought I would recommend the seller to you, though they don't have all the crystals I suggested on the list lol. they do have some I wanted to add but didn't hehe
Old 08-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Master
Hello :)

Carnelian is good for the three lower chakras. Other crystals to check out are

Aragonite Star Clusters and Kyanite ~ perfect for setting you up for meditation/working

with other stones.

Quote:
"Kyanite aligns all chakras automatically and immediately, with
no conscious direction."

Love Is In The Earth - A Kaleidoscope Of Crystals by Melody

Moldavite will be good to use along with Kunzite and Hiddenite. Personally
I like to pair it up with a Herkimer Diamond.

Jaspers are good for the long-term. It's known as the supreme nurturer. Trust your intuition.

All the best!
Old 08-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Master
If you're wanting to use crystals mainly to find love, I doubt it's going to work. it can help, but it's not a miracle thing, it's something that can support. Basically what you have to do when you want to find love is get to the vibration of love. Meaning self-love. Work on self-esteem, happiness in life, feeling good, loving of Self, confidence, healthy boundaries and so on.
Crystals can support us with this, but they cannot do the work for us.
That's likely why your shungite needs so much cleansing. I hardly ever have to cleanse mine, even though I use them for pain, putting them directly on the pain spot -which is a serious injury- for days on end, sleeping with them even. But when I cleanse them, 9 out of 10 times nothing to cleanse.
I do allow them to rest in between, and when I use a crystal I always tell it to not use more than 80% of its powers for the job. That way it always has at least 20% of its power left which it can use to recharge.
I NEVER drain my crystals (by using them that way) and I hardly ever have to cleanse any.

Tiger's eye is a solar plexus stone, not sacral chakra, not root either.
Carnelian is good for sacral, if it's Madagascar carnelian (dark variety) it also works on root.

Blue lace is for throat chakra, you didn't feel it as you put it on the thymus, which is the higher heart chakra. Mostly pink stones for that, the ones with higher vibration especially, so not rose quartz, that's more heart chakra.

As for the rest it's personal. I don't care much for kunzite, nor hiddenite or aventurine, not for most jaspers either. Just very personal.

Light pink I prefer morganite, Isis calcite, pink danburite (good quality which is almost clear). Oh, and the tumbled petalite with lepidolite, LOVE it!!

I wear my larimar pendant daily, on my thymus, feels really good, resonates well as it's also high energies and the right type for the thymus.
But again, very personal.

If you want it to find life, why not by a Twin Soul crystal?
But don't rely on the crystal to find you love, YOU have got to find you love, by loving yourself, healing, personal growth etc., and from there being love. Then you will attract a man in.
If you don't have the right vibration because of issues and things, no amount of crystals in the world can help you find a good relationship. They can support your growth process, yes, but NOT do the work for you.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Actually I have Moon square Venus in natal chart; I know a few more Moon square Venus girls, and we all have in common that we tend to attract people who don't really care about us, they just want to use us to get something, and yes, that feels a bit disappointing. So I would like it very much to find some crystals that can help me feel differently.

I’ve tried Blue lace on the thyroid, but I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do. When I cry and I feel I can not breathe, if I put Moldavite or Cavansite or Celestine on the thyroid I can breathe, if I put Chrysocolla on the thyroid I can breathe and stop crying at the same time, and if I wear a Chrysocolla pendant I feel how the pain passes through while I can breathe just fine and do not feel like crying. Blue Kyanite works almost like Chrysocolla but I still feel a bit of pain. Blue lace doesn’t seem to do anything there though and I have a small pendant and a big rock too. But maybe I just don’t know how to charge it. I’ve put a big Citrine on my stomach few nights ago and the moment I’ve put it on I felt how energy started moving through me up and down and I fell asleep and when I woke up I was all sweaty like I’ve just gotten out of a pool. Next few nights I’ve tried that again, but nothing happened. Am I supposed to clean it, or charge it (if so how?) or should I get another Citrine, or was that just a coincidence? Many people say Malachite did amazing things to them, but I didn’t feel anything when I place it on the lower sternum. Should I use a bigger piece, or is it that I just do not need Malachite, which is why it doesn’t make me feel anything? Could it be that we feel only those crystals that we need? Or could we feel them all if only we used a big enough size and placed them in the right location?
I have an idea; if you have a Chrysocolla pendant, could you please put it on a small chain close to the thyroid and watch a sad movie that would normally make you cry and see if you still feel like crying even if you have the Chrysocolla on?

About the Shungite, I think the pyramids and a few stones are high grade Shungite cause they seem more shiny and they feel clean, while the beads and some other stones seem more spongy and heavier. So it looks like there really is a difference, I had no idea, thank you. I had the pyramids next to some plants and with the pyramids they grew stronger, now I've replaced them with the spongy version; I will let you know if I notice any difference. I've also had Citrine next to some jade plants and for the first time they made flowers, so I would say plants grow better with Citrine too. The first time I've added Shungite in bottled water, it made it taste like fresh cold river water. Now I'm using distilled water with a bit of Plasma Marin for minerals and 1 clear quartz and 1 rose quartz. I had some amethyst in there too but I removed it cause I wasn't sure if it was amethyst or fluorite, but I haven't noticed anything with it. I removed the Shungite 1-2 month ago cause I realized since it's distilled water there is nothing to remove and Shungite is just like a filter (hence why I got the spongy version thinking it would absorb things faster, but it feels clogged up). I will put it back to see if I notice anything. However I would say 95% distilled water mixed with 5% fresh coconut water makes the best water I’ve ever had, the only thing is I can’t always find fresh coconuts.

Sleeping with Selenite and a Celestine geode next to the bed kept nightmares away both for my parents and for me too for the past 2 months. Both my parents had nightmares with Amethyst next to them, I am OK with Amethyst though.
I haven't noticed anything with Aquamarine or Angelite, but I do keep Angelite in the mattress as well though.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Which Carnelian would you say is good for the sacral chakra?

or this one

or this one
Old 11-11-2018, 10:25 PM
Master
They're all good, it depends what you want. Just feel which type you're drawn to.
First is both sacral & solar plexus, 2nd is mostly sacral, last is both sacral and root.

Last is more cleansing, grounding & protecting. Helps you to get stronger and more confident in the root chakra issues, which will then also allow the sacral to cleanse, heal, balance.

Middle is more emotions, sexuality, balancing that, becoming more stable and balanced in expressing yourself that way. Femininity as well.

First is balancing the flow between solar plexus and sacral, bringing joy, warmt, lightheartedness to both.

Intuitively for you I'd say either the 1st or the 3rd. Both of these is also possible if you'd for instance carry one in your pocket and wear the other on a pendant. If I had to go for 1 only for you I'd go for the first.
But by all means feel for yourself which one(s) you are drawn to.