Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

View Poll Results: The issue is dealing with blocked chakras.
1. Generally, people can unblock their own chakras 22 70.97%
2. It is rare that people can unblock their own chakras 5 16.13%
3. Generally, people need someone to unblock their chakras 2 6.45%
4. It is rare that people need someone to do it for them 2 6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2018, 04:06 AM
Knower

POLL: DIY unblocking chakras

The issue is dealing with blocked chakras.

4 points of view:

1. Generally, people can unblock their own chakras
2. It is rare that people can unblock their own chakras
3. Generally, people need someone to unblock their chakras
4. It is rare that people need someone to do it for them
Old 07-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Master
1 just that it doesn't work the way people think. It's not like when a chakra is blocked you can do something to unblock it in one go, like for instance with an exercise, moving your hand over it, wearing a crystal, and so on.
That does help but won't unblock a chakra in one go.
The things that block a chakra need to be cleared and those are emotional and mental issues. You cannot remove those by a simple exercise. You have to work on those issues. That's called 'personal growth', working on emptying your baggage, cleaning the skeletons from the closet.
That takes time. Of course you can support this process by exercises, crystals, moving the energy with your hands and so on. Clearing a chakra goes in phases, like peeling layers of an onion.
Plus, throughout the day you pick up energies from others as well that will affect your chakras. Those are typically easier to get rid of, like with the moving energy over a chakra with your hand to clear.

And sometimes you do need help if it concerns an issue you cannot deal with yourself. Think of Karmic things and/or past life things. Sometimes you have stuff from someone in your energy system that you simply cannot remove yourself.
So in actual fact it is a combination of both. But you can do a lot by working on your issues. As a matter of fact, you are the only one who can solve your issues.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Knower

Are you saying the emotional and mental issues come first and result in blocked chakras?

There are a number of body therapies like Rolfing where you can reduce or eliminate the physical manifestation but you will end up rebuilding it if you don’t work on the mental spiritual and emotional aspects at the same time. Sometime the freedom from physical manifestation out of sync with mental spiritual and emotional aspects can create instabilty. The rigidity serves a purpose. Does a block in chakras serve a purpose? For instance, you might not be able to handle intense love in your current state so a block would support this condition.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Master
run energy through the functional channel and the governing channel, circle the energy at every energy point clockwise and counter clockwise
store the energy at the dantian

very easy
Old 08-06-2018, 02:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
run energy through the functional channel and the governing channel, circle the energy at every energy point clockwise and counter clockwise
store the energy at the dantian

very easy
I really do not know what you mean. Can you elaborate on these channels?

After some Googling I have read that each chakra has a function which governs specific issues. They are not described as two separate channels but instead are described as one being an extension of the other.

This could just be the limitations of my Google ability to pull up the right information. But this is all I could come up with at this point.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:15 AM
Master
I grew up in a Taoist system, where the chakras are seen as energy centers in the form of a disk with a energy point in the front of the body and one in the back of the body, except the first and the seventh; not talking about the minor energy centers.
Now as almost everyone will know we have energy routs, called meridians running through our body. The two major ones are the functional channel, running from the tip of your tongue to the center of the first energy center or chakra and the governing channel then runs from this energy center up along the spine to the top of the head and ends up at the roof of your mouth, and when you place your tongue to the roof of your mouth the energy will pass this way. (There are different ways to do this, and babies always have their tongue touching the roof of their mouth)

Through the practices of Taoist yoga a special balancing or opening or closing of the so called chakras will never be an issue, or what is called the kundalini problems that are sometimes mentioned.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I grew up in a Taoist system, where the chakras are seen as energy centers in the form of a disk with a energy point in the front of the body and one in the back of the body, except the first and the seventh; not talking about the minor energy centers.
Now as almost everyone will know we have energy routs, called meridians running through our body. The two major ones are the functional channel, running from the tip of your tongue to the center of the first energy center or chakra and the governing channel then runs from this energy center up along the spine to the top of the head and ends up at the roof of your mouth, and when you place your tongue to the roof of your mouth the energy will pass this way. (There are different ways to do this, and babies always have their tongue touching the roof of their mouth)

Through the practices of Taoist yoga a special balancing or opening or closing of the so called chakras will never be an issue, or what is called the kundalini problems that are sometimes mentioned.
Thank you. I now have a better idea of where to research.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:03 AM
Master
Rah nam , Do you start at perineum and end at dantien , or start at dantien and end at dantien? Im inclined for the first one? Although my K journey has many problems at times im still at it , still at it lol, i use my mind and breath alot to raise my k, but sometimes i tend to let it go so not too bad after kerchari , but when connecting to Jesus can light spiral out soma , and leaves me spaced out, im really just not trying to control too much at this point but think i need to do more dantien storing perhaps.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:08 AM
Master
for a beginner I would say, start at the dantien and finish at the dantien, but certainly finish there.

Otherwise one can focus at any part of the body and feel energy there and move it.

In developing ones chi one should follow strict guidelines.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:36 AM
Master
Thankyou Rah nam, any reading recommendations?