Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

did extraterrestrials create us?

Have you ever wandered are we the creation of extraterrestrials,and if so where would that leave us with the question of an afterlife?your views very welcome.
Old 24-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Master
Yes different extraterrestrials have meddled in the human race. This can be seen clearly in the distinctly different races, which is not normal in the development of a 3D race on a planet. There can be variations, yet not such clear differences. But all this has nothing to do with us as spirits incarnating on this planet, at least no primarily. Besides that there are beings who try to keep us from evolving for there own purpose. But this would be an other story.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Yes different extraterrestrials have meddled in the human race. This can be seen clearly in the distinctly different races, which is not normal in the development of a 3D race on a planet. There can be variations, yet not such clear differences. But all this has nothing to do with us as spirits incarnating on this planet, at least no primarily. Besides that there are beings who try to keep us from evolving for there own purpose. But this would be an other story.

I can vouch for that.

I have had the misfortune of running into an extremely powerful extraterrestrial that was trying to sabotage my development--came from another universe to try and manipulate beings from this one.

A group of dragon like beings also from that universe managed to cart him off at the request of my guardian angel--after I was able to get through to my angel any way.

I only saw a brief glimpse in my mind's eye of what the perpetrator looked like. He looked like a big gray gorilla like being. Odd.

@David mc - My race, the Reptillians, have a history of modifying the human race--but not all of them did. There were many of us against it--myself included. I am sure other races have as well.
Old 26-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)

very interesting,so does that mean that we all co exist in the afterlife?thank you for your answer .
Old 29-12-2018, 10:07 AM
Burntfruit

no the human body is a classic design
Old 29-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Master

I was watching something on the Discovery channel on tv yesterday about this. They said we have some of our chromosomes in our body that are unique to anything else on this planet.

Also we have problems with the sun here and develop eye conditions and skin cancers due to it's strong influence on our bodies.

In this special they were quoting scientists that speculate that we were transplanted here and we are a cross between our human part and neanderthal.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Some say that the human form was modelled after pleadians. Tall elf-like aliens from the Orion constellation. I personally believe our souls are rerouted through the ages from archons that serve as gatekeepers to this planet.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Hmmmm
I've made a thread about my ability to see aliens living as humans on this planet...

I've read a story posted by Qigong practitioner with the third eye in my language (it was originally in Chinese and never translated in English) that aliens,too, were created by God and some (all? the majority? I don't know...) have forgotten about it because they've been busy with their own things or simply live for too long or something.
Some of them are also evil and want to cut the bond between human race and God by spreading the idea of evolutionism, positivism, atheism, hoping that people will abandon God and worship aliens (with all that technology people never had, you know? And they say they are from the higher dimensions!! ) instead. Good aliens (although I'm yet to know any of them...let's say the ones who are not evil) are the ones who are against the idea of controlling human race & the earth for the aliens' own interests.They oppose the intervention.

I’m not really asking anyone to believe it but this is the info I got and can confirm it by using my own ability to see the aliens (who's been disguising themselves as humans on this planet), and of course my will to be with God, the creator of all.

I personally feel every people needs God's protection in order to live a human life, not of aliens.
If we worship them(as a creator, educator, mentor, etc.) you'll become more and more like them and God has no choice but to say good bye to those people just like God did to the evil aliens, the aforementioned Qigong practitioner also said. To answer your question of afterlife, those evils one literally got no future at all so no afterlife for them. They will be exterminated by God, he said. They are what Christians call demons, so you get an idea what I'm talking about...

As for the coexistence in afterlife, I think (good) aliens excluding evil ones will come back to God and it'll be God's decision what their next life form will be, and I think that's the case for the human race as well.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Master
No.. we, as 'human beings', are 100% earth made. The differences in 'races' are due to differences in climate and environment. Certain characteristics, such as skin colour, are more 'useful' to have in certain climates. Dietary habits also change people over time. I don't see how any alien interference would fit into all of this. The idea that the 'ancients' mentioned 'aliens' is a modern interpretation of mythologies and religion.. :)
Old 08-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
No.. we, as 'human beings', are 100% earth made. The differences in 'races' are due to differences in climate and environment. Certain characteristics, such as skin colour, are more 'useful' to have in certain climates. Dietary habits also change people over time. I don't see how any alien interference would fit into all of this. The idea that the 'ancients' mentioned 'aliens' is a modern interpretation of mythologies and religion.. :)

There is the orthodox view of how humanity has developed and then there are the alternative views.

The orthodox view divides human history into various ages beginning over two million years ago - stone age, bronze age, iron age. There are also various species and sub-species of human beings, gradually developing over long ages. This perspective tends to consider humans as just physical beings. The problem with the orthodox perspective is that it does not explain all sorts of anomalies. It squeezes human development into a specific timeline. Any anomalies are ignored or also made to fit into the accepted timeline.

One alternative view suggests that alien races have intermixed with human beings in the past to create new strains of human beings. Hence the references to the Sons of God and the daughters of men, etc.

Another alternative view from Theosophy puts forward previous civilisations and root races with sub-races - e.g. Atlantean, Lemurian, Hyperborean, back to a time when human bodies were composed of etheric matter. This view does not require alien intervention to explain human development. Instead, each successive root race reflects a further development of human potential.

So to go back to the original question of alien intervention and the afterlife, it comes down to what we believe about the nature of a human being.

Peace.