Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
sorry to see you go.your posts have been blessed with beauty love and wisdom.

Have *you* been blessed by my posts unicorn68? Important question. Answer with honesty.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
Have *you* been blessed by my posts unicorn68? Important question. Answer with honesty.
yes.they totally resonate with me.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I am bowing out of this forum. In one personal email I told my story to another member. I feel purged to have shared at least with one other who seeks a Twin Flame journey. None is like any other. Mine is just beginning.

It's enough simply to be reunited with my Twin. I cannot come here to this forum any longer because the vibes for me are completely jarring. One member in particular is stirring up a very bad energy.

Love to all. Just know there is such a thing as TF. Those who are in it, revel!! I am! We are! So incredibly blessed and infinitely rare.

Yes, this place is feeling a lot different the last couple weeks and I haven't wanted to post much either. Though I think it's important to know that everyone is going though stuff right now and it takes understandingthat people won't always reactthe way you want them too.

funny enough, this is exactly why I joined the Forum in the first place. I experienced emerging and wanted to know if it was normal. Apparently it is according to different teachers and I have read a book series where it talks about The Hieros Gamos. I think there are many times and ways we merge with our twins though.

Good luck! ♡
Old 11-11-2017, 03:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
yes.they totally resonate with me.

... you have touched my heart tonight. Thank you for that.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:25 AM
Suspended

Quote:
... you have touched my heart tonight. Thank you for that.
awww i was in tears with our private message chat.... thankyou.and thankyou for choosing not to leave the forum on my account.you understand now right?
Old 11-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
awww i was in tears with our private message chat.... thankyou.and thankyou for choosing not to leave the forum on my account.you understand now right?

I was blessed by our private chat. You are a good, searching soul. I will try to send positive energy your way especially tomorrow 11/11.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I was blessed by our private chat. You are a good, searching soul. I will try to send positive energy your way especially tomorrow 11/11.
peace out sister.speak soon i hope.and to anyone else that is having a hard time understanding my vibration right now.sorry if ive offended.im trying to document an ongoing twin flame journey and its not easy.but expressing thoughts from the 5d.and that i will not apologise for(luna totally gets how selfless the 5d thought process is.).happy ascension day everyone.and i might have got that wrong.thanks to luna maybe it should be called happy twin flame day....actually that sounds better.ascension sounds waaay more formal and serious.like i could just imagine the robed lot formally welcoming.FRECK THAT.we are moving beyond those times.thanks once again luna.more like trance music going on.

Last edited by unicorn68 : 11-11-2017 at 08:45 AM.