Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Sharnie

some dont pass on as quick as others - noticed that??

I generally HATE channelling those past over. I find it tiring and yes I only do so when hectored and made (i can never make money from this or my tarot reading trust me i worke that out a long time ago)

I have found however that not all spirits pass onto a place of being able to be there for living loved ones as quickly as others... and have had that hard to explain too.

Some go straight to .. i donno somewhere! where they can offer signs and dreams and nice things to the living and give comfort.

SOME however seem to need what I feel is healing and dont immediately make themselves available and I think thats something thats hard on the living. I think many have 'issues' or other hurts that need healing - even very bad physical stuff can do this - that means the spririt in question may not be available to offer comfort; they may be still recovering, or healing, from their own life lived.

and i do think its often mistunderstood and ive gottent that from own channeling -= that some people are 'offline'. and its never personal.

its hard to say to people - look i think you have not heard from mum/dad/grandad/grandma because he/she is still recovering, but i do think its true. they may need to recover from a lot of things, life, illness, a lesson they never got in life (like forgiveness or humbleness or overcoming predujice.) but i often think its the case

for example one who suffered terrible illness and phyiscal suffering may need a long time to recover, in the afterlife, and cant deal with other things, til thats over.

i find many people dont 'feel' the presence of loved ones til five years later or more. and i do think thats normal. but its difficult to explain why to a loved one in pain. i think its for combined reasons; the passed on loved one is still healing, and also the living one needs to recover, too.

overall i think its normal and ok to feel nothing at all from a close loved one on death. and i think its ok; the loved one may have passed in a lot of pain, or with issues, that need healing before they can come to the living in dreams or signs.

but i do say to anyone waiting - its never you; the sign will definitely come; your loved one must of needed healing, and time to recover. and to give you such maybe; but will give just such what you want in a sign or dream when recovery has been had.

its so sad when a loved one is silent and not offering a single sign on death but just remember always, that healing must occur before that can happen and it might take time. it doesnt mean they arent there; or dont hear; they might simply be in a spiritial spa. wait.

plus remember this: pain doesnt allow us properly to see anything. pain renders everything grey. it can sometimes be pain stops us seeing signs from our loved ones but when it eases, we are open to them...

grief stops everything. and much more grief and loss can occur from those seeking signs, not realising their own pain is preventing it, as love is based on joy, not grief. I think its important people suffering know its not their fault if they have had no sign - it may be their loved one is still healing, or that they are!

but it always comes in the end :) it may not be for several years if grief and pain is intense. but the faith is important. and also the understanding of why it may NOT have occured, thus far

xxxx

every spirit gravitiates to their parents or what was their parents, and all parents to their offspring or children in life. this is a given. if nothing is felt, it merely means grief is too hard or healing is to be had, but the feelings defintely come.....

xx to a all those who have lost including myself