Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2014, 07:58 AM
somnium

No no, Baile, my life is not a dull bore, quite the opposite, my life is miraculous almost every day, but the lives of others are a bore to me when i see them trapped in the same routine over and over again, the same limitations. The routine I have escaped. My intent and goals are not self-centered at all, my intend to open people`s eyes, and help them escape the confines they have been placed into.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
Sure it may be true that I do accept others, yet want to be accepted myself. But how do I accept others as they are when i see them hurting themselves, others, and the world around them without even knowing what they are doing!!
Who are you to judge what it it others choose to do to themselves? Or to believe you could better think for them? And to nurture an outlook and attitude that prevents you from happily living your own life? That's god complex territory, it's dysfunction bordering on psychosis.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:02 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I hear you.

Currently I am walking through my spiritually tall place, all the while very aware of my old space where by I shut down and let fear consume me. Reality is the same, I hear the same news, I feel the same feelings in people as I did back growing up. I listen and know how it can be, yet at times my hands are tied to what is. But I still feel it.

In this old and new view, I hold onto my own truth and faith in my own path, sometimes the nature of the external reality makes me wonder what is the point. Sometimes it is really hard to fathom what is going on in the world and how people are, yet it is what it is.

Sometimes I go to bed and cry at all this, release and let go of how it all feels and the knowing of how it can be, sometimes it gets all too much for me. But honouring the feeling often helps just to get grounded again. The next day I often get hit again and again and once more I let go of how it all feels..Some days I have wonderful joyful connections and lovely moments and they feel wonderful. In the nature of it all now, as I have let go of fear and also the realization that it is all in the mix of reality. I see how easy it is to only immerse in that which makes you miserable or that which you cant change. But it is all there and now I see and feel it all and do and live as I can.

I guess in that balance now I survive and have no need to hold onto fear to cope or suppress. That balance allows for me to be myself, ground and get on with it. That in itself has helped me to open to it all, find connections in it all and that balance supports me to walk spiritually tall regardless of what life dishes out..

That`s a very positive outlook and I can relate, but my biggest success in life is that i never accept that there is something i can not change. I have made great changes in this world on earth, and most would not believe them if i told of them, but I have done them because i believe ... no I know that I can do anything. You can too!!
Old 21-07-2014, 08:05 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Who are you to judge what it it others choose to do to themselves? Or to believe you could better think for them? And to nurture an outlook and attitude that prevents you from living your own happy life? That's god complex territory, it's dysfunction bordering on psychosis.

Thats exactly the reason I feel I must hide and shrink. I say that I feel that is hard to accept people who are hurting themselves, others and the world around them and you turn that into I am psychotic!! thanks Baile.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
the lives of others are a bore to me when i see them trapped in the same routine over and over again, the same limitations. The routine I have escaped. My intent and goals are not self-centered at all, my intend to open people`s eyes, and help them escape the confines they have been placed into.
This confirms everything I just said. You carry this god-complex attitude about people and their lives, and yet you wonder why you're under the gun and why people see you as a threat. Self-created, self-fulfilling prophesy. You're manifesting this relationship with the world via your outlook and life attitude.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
you turn that into I am psychotic!! thanks Baile.
And so you deflect the blame and responsibility and turn this into a self-pity party. Well good luck.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:19 AM
somnium

Quote:
This confirms everything I just said. You carry this god-complex attitude about people and their lives, and yet you wonder why you're under the gun and why people see you as a threat. Self-created, self-fulling prophesy. You're manifesting this relationship with the world via your outlook and life attitude.

I am merely seeing their lives Baile. I left the dull way myself because it was dull and limited. Then others complain about the world and often when I try to show them that they too can do great things like me then they say you are delusional, psychotic, and have a God-complex. Just like you are doing now. Unless ofcourse i show them.

You call it a God complex because i can do nearly anything i want to do in reality, but this is the potential that all beings have within them, as i see it the way we are meant to shine with the pure power and choice we all have, but gets locked up for most average people, into the way they tell you to align to. The way of limitations etc that get shoved down your throat the moment you are born. You say God-complex like it is a bad thing to have great power and ability, as if I should shrink myself to another level where i can`t do these things.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
My intent and goals are not self-centered at all, my intend to open people`s eyes, and help them escape the confines they have been placed into.

There are some that are present in the world today to do exactly that and that is to help people free themselves from their own mindful restrictions .

I know that such a purpose so to speak can carry judgements with it because such an individual has to notice what binds others in order to help them free themselves .

We are all part of the parcel, some are here to add layers and some are here to help remove layers .

When there is an individual that recognises something in another one cannot help but do so .

x daz x
Old 21-07-2014, 08:24 AM
somnium

Quote:
And so you deflect the blame and responsibility and turn this into a self-pity party. Well good luck.

How about you please stop attacking me, looking for negative things, and leave this thread now. Please and thank you. I am not open to people like you as my thread clearly states.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:27 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There are some that are present in the world today to do exactly that and that is to help people free themselves from their own mindful restrictions .

I know that such a purpose so to speak can carry judgements with it because such an individual has to notice what binds others in order to help them free themselves .

We are all part of the parcel, some are here to add layers and some are here to help remove layers .

When there is an individual that recognises something in another one cannot help but do so .

x daz x

I agree completely.