Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Knower
Post Do you think it would be crazy for me to send my twin a letter to his home address?

I hav recently been wondering about sending my twin a letter. Just to let him know that I'm back on facebook, which incidentally me leaving facebook is the reason why we're currently not physically in contact now.

I can't get hold of him online, so I thought about sending a letter.

Thing is I'm only 80% certain that the address that I've found IS his address. Bearing in mind I had nothing to go on and after looking on google earth to search for houses within the area that he lives in I managed to spot his car parked in front of one of the houses. The whole area to me intuitvely has his 'essence'. I can just feel that, that is where he is.

Same with his car. I just have a hunch that, that is his car. I've only seen his car once and that was from the back, and the image of this car looks identical.

Do you think it would be crazy to send him a letter to the address that I've got? I mean he didn't even TELL me anything about himself, everything I know about him comes from intuition and from what I can search up online.

I don't want to seem stalkerish and one of my friends described the way I feel about him as an 'obsession' but then I shrugged it off knowing that she doesn't understand anything about soul connections.

Plus, I'm kinda wondering whether or not it is obssesive to have a connection as strong as this. But then I'm just listening to a bunch of idiots who have no idea what they're talking about since they've never experienced a soul connection as powerful as this.

What do you guys think?
Old 21-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Deactivated Account

crazy idea

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisa2479
I hav recently been wondering about sending my twin a letter. Just to let him know that I'm back on facebook, which incidentally me leaving facebook is the reason why we're currently not physically in contact now.

I can't get hold of him online, so I thought about sending a letter.

Thing is I'm only 80% certain that the address that I've found IS his address. Bearing in mind I had nothing to go on and after looking on google earth to search for houses within the area that he lives in I managed to spot his car parked in front of one of the houses. The whole area to me intuitvely has his 'essence'. I can just feel that, that is where he is.

Same with his car. I just have a hunch that, that is his car. I've only seen his car once and that was from the back, and the image of this car looks identical.

Do you think it would be crazy to send him a letter to the address that I've got? I mean he didn't even TELL me anything about himself, everything I know about him comes from intuition and from what I can search up online.

I don't want to seem stalkerish and one of my friends described the way I feel about him as an 'obsession' but then I shrugged it off knowing that she doesn't understand anything about soul connections.

Plus, I'm kinda wondering whether or not it is obssesive to have a connection as strong as this. But then I'm just listening to a bunch of idiots who have no idea what they're talking about since they've never experienced a soul connection as powerful as this.

What do you guys think?

You've just answered your own questions.

Old 21-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Badger1777

Sorry, but I have to say its a bad idea.

Lets assume for moment that he is single. It is likely to freak him out to know that he's effectively been hunted down. Even if it did result in a meeting and even a date, how could he ever trust you, knowing that you'd, I wont say stalked, but hunted him in this way?

Now lets throw into the mix the possibility that he is in a relationship. Your letter arriving is going to put him in a very difficult position. Does he tell his other half, thus being honest with her, and then have to explain at length that there is nothing for her to worry about? Or does he bottle it up inside, keeping it to himself, knowing that someone has hunted him down and knows where he lives?

What if you've got it wrong? What if the address is not his? The recipient might just send the letter back unopened, or he/he might read it, and then they will have all the worries that would come from knowing that someone is looking for someone else at their house.

Sorry, but it would be a violation. If he wanted you to know where he lived, he would volunteer that information. You can't simply take personal details without asking.

But what if he is your soul mate? Then you'll meet anyway. The fact that you can't get hold of him online suggests to me that he doesn't want you to do so. Sorry.

Sorry, but I'm with your friends on this. It sounds more like an obsession than a soul connection. You can't pick up any vibes by looking at satellite images on Google Earth. Its not like a real photo, where somebody who was in it or at the scene has physically touched it and transferred some energy.
Old 21-06-2014, 01:05 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777

Lets assume for moment that he is single. It is likely to freak him out to know that he's effectively been hunted down. Even if it did result in a meeting and even a date, how could he ever trust you, knowing that you'd, I wont say stalked, but hunted him in this way?

Now lets throw into the mix the possibility that he is in a relationship. Your letter arriving is going to put him in a very difficult position. Does he tell his other half, thus being honest with her, and then have to explain at length that there is nothing for her to worry about? Or does he bottle it up inside, keeping it to himself, knowing that someone has hunted him down and knows where he lives?

What if you've got it wrong? What if the address is not his? The recipient might just send the letter back unopened, or he/he might read it, and then they will have all the worries that would come from knowing that someone is looking for someone else at their house.

Sorry, but it would be a violation. If he wanted you to know where he lived, he would volunteer that information. You can't simply take personal details without asking.

But what if he is your soul mate? Then you'll meet anyway. The fact that you can't get hold of him online suggests to me that he doesn't want you to do so. Sorry.

Sorry, but I'm with your friends on this. It sounds more like an obsession than a soul connection. You can't pick up any vibes by looking at satellite images on Google Earth. Its not like a real photo, where somebody who was in it or at the scene has physically touched it and transferred some energy.

READ THIS POST TWICE......best advice ever. yes, you're obsessing. let the universe handle it-don't force anything.
Old 21-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Master

A little creepy.
Old 21-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777

Right, thank you so much for making me out to be a psychotic monster! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS CONNECTION! I want a normal life and all the universe does is show me signs relating to this connection.

You don't know what I'm feeling so you can't say to me that I can't pick up vibes.

Basically, I suffered a soul shock twice and have been in this connection for 6 years for nothing! That's what you're saying isn't it? That all of this isn't real, that it's all in my head. Ah, that's it, this connection can go to hell. I'm sick and tired of trying to to fix what I've done wrong and having it thrown in my face.

I'm not going to bother anymore.
Old 21-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisa2479
Right, thank you so much for making me out to be a psychotic monster! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS CONNECTION! I want a normal life and all the universe does is show me signs relating to this connection.

You don't know what I'm feeling so you can't say to me that I can't pick up vibes.

Basically, I suffered a soul shock twice and have been in this connection for 6 years for nothing! That's what you're saying isn't it? That all of this isn't real, that it's all in my head. Ah, that's it, this connection can go to hell. I'm sick and tired of trying to to fix what I've done wrong and having it thrown in my face.

I'm not going to bother anymore.

With all due respect, your reaction to well intentioned, and I believe correct, advice from me, others on here, and your friends (who you arrogantly dismissed as not understanding anything about soul connections) is proof that you are not being objective or realistic about this. I.e. You are kidding yourself. I respectfully suggest that it is you who understands nothing about soul connections. If you understood soul connections if a little bit, you would know that there is no need to stalk your soul mate. You will just meet anyway. A man that does not want to be contacted by you is not your soul mate. Have you asked yourself why your efforts to contact him online have proven fruitless? Is he ignoring you? Perhaps because you are too obsessive and intense? or perhaps just because he has no interest in you?

You said yourself that you don't know for certain that you've even found his house or his car. Its just that it has his 'essence' or something, which you can somehow tell from digitally processed satellite imagery. If you actually knew anything about him, surely you would have more to go on than a 'hunch'.

Sorry to be brutally honest, but you are not being rational. If I was this man, I would consider myself to be being stalked (and as it happens, I was stalked by an ex girlfriend once. That was creepy enough, but at least I had actually had a relationship with her, and given her all my contact details while we had been an item, so she didn't have to hunt me down using satellite images).

I've offered good advice. I can't (and wouldn't if I could) force you to take it. I have a clear conscience knowing that I tried to prevent you hurting yourself and others. Now it is down to you. You are being being obsessive, irrational, and more than a little bit creepy. You are going to ignore my advice and that of others, and you are going to cause yourself a lot of upset, which is your choice, but please, think about the others involved. This man, and any partner or family he might have, or possibly the complete stranger that lives at the house you might have mistaken for your target's.

I'm sorry. Lash out at me for pointing all this out if you will. It will not not affect me, but it might help you.

I wish you peace, and I hope sometime soon, you do meet your soul mate and realise that the man you were obsessing over was not the one.
Old 21-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Master

I get feeling his essence in the neighborhood or wherever. I get that too around certain soulmates, and of course my twin flame.

I wouldn't send the letter because in the physical reality that we live in, it comes off as weird, and he could have a girlfriend or family who might freak out.

The advice these people are giving you is true. The Universe finds a way to put souls together. You just have to trust your instincts rather than track him down at his home.
Old 21-06-2014, 03:16 PM
nkr1111

Hi there,

just curious..did you send him a message on facebook and he didnt respond? what were the other ways you tried? do you have his number to text him?

I would not send the letter. If he is with someone you need to respect that. I would focus on yourself and it is a soul connection he will be back.