Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-09-2018, 09:23 AM
Master
My Citrine will come in later this afternoon! Really excited! Brushed up my other, large citrine. I think he/she's going to be happy with this new pal. Maybe it'll help me to connect with that large point too, something that doesn't really work out even though I've had it for 8 years and even though I feel and know it has to be and stay with me.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Master
Someone asked about rhodizite on here, which got me interested and I decided to go to my crystal shop yesterday.
I bought a slab of petrified wood, odd as I never felt drawn to it before. But now they had smaller ones, like from a small trunk or thicker branch. About half an inch thick.

And another one that is higher, I think 7 cms. I love this as you can now see it actually was a tree/branch.
It has grey brown in its center with large section of red/brown, almost like red jasper.
It makes me wonder how these colours can appear in a tree?
Would that be because of the sap?

OTHERS I BOUGHT:
- rhodizite

- the quitest little clear quartz Angel with rainbows from Minas Gerais, Brazil (love the energy from Minas Gerais crystals!). Not planned this, but she was calling out to me.

This is not mine, mine is much clearer, but to give an idea, they're SO cute! About 6 cms tall.

- Rainbow Mayanite. Had never heard of it, and holding it was intense. I felt a lot of sorrow surface to the point I felt I needed a real good cry. Mine is as light as this, but does not have as many rainbows. It did feel right. It's from Arkansas where there's a lot of Lemurian energy and I'm always drawn to that.

- a beautiful piece of rough aquamarine that is truly blue, not that greenish blue. When turned in light it has beautiful rainbows. Another 'not planned for' purchase, hihi.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Master
I cannot post more than 5 pictures in one post... not handy... esp in a crystal forum! I usually buy more than 5 crystals.

- Petalite with Lepidolite tumble. New crystal, and I loved it! Made sure I chose a piece with both in it.

- Rhodolite (garnet), a small tumble

Old 10-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Guide

Real nice stones and crystals FairyCrystal! Especially that Petalite with Lepidolite, what gorgeous combination. I just read about Rainbow Mayanite recently as well and it took my interest. Suddenly Lemurians are getting on my path. I ordered a Rose Aura Quartz and it turned out to be Lemurian. I made it into a pendant. I didn't even know what Lemurian was. I just thought that it was a weird crystal shape. :P When I found out about Lemurians I started to read more about them.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Master
Lemurian energy is wonderful, really resonates with me. When it comes to crystals, the only Lemurian ones that don't appeal to me are Lemurian seed crystals. I've seen them, held them, but they don't do a thing for me.

Love the pendant!
Old 11-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow, Fairy, you got some gorgeous treasures there. All of them. I really want some aquamarine!

I got a carnelian bowl on the way, won it on a Ebay auction. It was a steal!
Old 11-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Wow, Fairy, you got some gorgeous treasures there. All of them. I really want some aquamarine!

I got a carnelian bowl on the way, won it on a Ebay auction. It was a steal!
Thank you! The aquamarine was a surprise, wasn't looking for it, not into it so much as it's often green-blue and I don't like that. But this one is really blue, and I fell for it on the spot, hihi.

Carnelian bowl sounds intriguing :) Hope you get it soon!
Old 17-09-2018, 01:05 AM
Master
Have you ever thought of exploring the qualities of Amethyst Cactus?
Old 19-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Master
Me? No. Don't feel that drawn to it. (I'm not all that drawn to amethyst in general.)
Closest I got that looks like that is a Sirius soul quartz. Milky white with little points and some yellow spots on it.

Old 21-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Master
My 2 latest additions:

Blue azurite with malachite

and angel aura quartz geode