Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Knower

How long did your kundalini awakening/dark night of the soul has last?

It's been almost 1 year for me now since that I have my kundalini awakening/dark night of the soul and that I am in this state. I have grown so much though through this period but I have went through so much pain as well, anxiety, panic attacks, feeling of not being here anymore, disconnected from my body, fear, rage, anger. I can't live a normal life anymore because of it. I have changed and improved so much though and would love to get back in the world to share the changed upgraded me...

But I'm getting desperated, some symptoms have faded but it seems like the whole process don't want to go away completely yet. I mean will I have to live all my life with it? So I was wondering, anyone can tell me how long their kundalini awakening/dark night of the soul have lasted?

Also, anyone can give me a psychic reading about my process and my situation?

Thanks everyone...
Old 13-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Master
a year and 2 months so far
Old 13-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal
It's been almost 1 year for me now since that I have my kundalini awakening/dark night of the soul and that I am in this state. I have grown so much though through this period but I have went through so much pain as well, anxiety, panic attacks, feeling of not being here anymore, disconnected from my body, fear, rage, anger. I can't live a normal life anymore because of it. I have changed and improved so much though and would love to get back in the world to share the changed upgraded me...

But I'm getting desperated, some symptoms have faded but it seems like the whole process don't want to go away completely yet. I mean will I have to live all my life with it? So I was wondering, anyone can tell me how long their kundalini awakening/dark night of the soul have lasted?

Also, anyone can give me a psychic reading about my process and my situation?

Thanks everyone...

Hi Pascal .

In hindsight and with now having an understanding of what was occurring in my instance my kundalini has been stirring / rising for about 18 years .

Some symptoms are still ongoing but as like any other process things are always changing and there is always movement to a degree, in a way the more one purifies self the less kundalini fire is used to burn impurities .

When there is resistance there is pain or conflict . Impurities can be seen as being resistant to the flow of kundalini .

If you keep on pumping in the **** and you keep on regurgitating old thought patterns for instance or energy pattern after energy pattern keeps on arising then it will be ongoing for as long as there is a cycle of purification .. if you keep feeding sugar to a diabetic one will remain a diabetic if you follow me ..

The more impurities the more resistance is felt through the kundalini process .

what I felt a while back when my solar plexus was being drained through the exchange of energy that was being converted to energise the transformation I accepted the pain .. I reassured myself if that makes sense .. I let the pain come and go ..

My symptoms that were more uncomfortable/painful like when the fire travelled through the heart and throat have subsided and I am presently quite at peace in that respect, perhaps if anything I am seeing/feeling the benefits more and more through nearly 20 years of self labour lol .

Perhaps it can be effortless to some where there are minimal symptoms and such likes .. but at the end of the day only the self is at the heart of the process and what will be will be because of ..

x dazzle x
Old 13-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Master

I remember grumbling about the dark night of the soul. I'm not sure I really went though it when I look back. I've certainly had an emotional journey with some challenges. I've noticed a cycling of ups and downs emotionally and energetically, no doubt about that. The cycles were weeks at a time at first. Now I cycle in days, hours or minutes.

As far as unpleasant kundalini symptoms, I didn't really have many. The worst was fear. I was afraid to go to bed at night for the first two weeks because the energy would get really powerful then. I had no idea what was going to happen. I would wake up with it rushing through my entire body and then would have some psychic visions or hear things. Nothing spooky or "evil" but it was a bewildering experience. I feared thousands of volts were going to shoot up my spine (never happened).

I really did do my best to visualize easy and gentle energy flow. It did help me. I would suggest going into a meditative state and do some visualization with the intent of allowing the energy to flow gently and easily. You can imagine it's dissolving any impediments and washing them away as it flows past. Try to start thinking of it as your friend because it really is.

And if you're asking if the energy sensations disappear, I'm guessing it's lifelong. I haven't had the 18 yr trip God-like has, closer to five. The worst physical symptom I ever get is a headache. The energy I feel now feels less hectic and more pleasant overall.
Old 13-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Ciqala

Annoying kundalini (ascension) symptoms lasted several months for me. It became completely orgasmic after that. Sexual energy feels amazing and pleasant going through the chakra glands.

And it's a bonus to have for sure, because your energy will naturally cleanse and balance and unblock your chakras.

The Kundalini Energy once awakened, never leaves, at least it is not supposed to.
Old 14-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Experiencer

I had my Kundalini awakened since May 2011, but in the last 6 months it has taken over my life. I had suffered from lots of aches & pains due from me not doing what I suppose to be doing.

I cry like a little baby during my prayers now, when I'm talking to Father and Mother about the sins I had committed.

As for the symptoms, pay attention to your dreams, as it is telling you what you need to do. Also trust your intuition, that inner voice that pops up, when looking for answers. Last but not least, when doing your prayers ask Father or Mother for help, they will find a way to get their message across.

One symptom that I experienced that I thought was neat, was someone getting under my skin at work, and then I developed a eczema on my wrist and hands, it went away when I stopped working with him, lol.

When dealing with the Kundalini, there are rules that we must follow, dieting, daily exercising of the body, mind, and soul, making connections with people, cleanliness, effort, etc. It's not easy, but the rewards are enormous.
Old 14-02-2013, 03:19 PM
dionysus9412

kundalini awakening/dark night? will you explain what that is i may be familar with it just not familiar with the term
Old 20-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Nakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus9412
kundalini awakening/dark night? will you explain what that is i may be familar with it just not familiar with the term

something or someone acts as a catalyst to your spiritual awakening and then your life is flipped upside down and it's never the same again.

Myself, I experienced unbelievable heat that would shoot up my back and get stuck in my upper back neck. Had unexplained migraines, night sweats. I would cry for absolutely no reason at all. Change in dietary habits. Waking between 2-4a every night fully awake and restless, hearing things, crazy synchronicities.

Its' been about 6 months and I believe a had a full awakening brought on by alot of energy work in a short timespan and I literally thought I was going crazy. Had major flu like symptoms.

It's now passed and I sleep all through the night again, I feel the heat in my back -usually before something synchronistic will happen or when I think of my sc. but the energy flows up and down or in a s pattern if that makes any sense at all through my back. Synchronicities still happen but not as in your face. The biggest thing I noticed now is that I'm exhausted and I usually have very high energy.

Hope that helps
Old 22-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Master

Thank you OP for this.. I thought I was going through depression again..

I know it is a difficult, lonely and painful path but know I will survive
( somehow).. some say there are 4 awakenings and 4 dark nights ( periods) which I am inclined, the sceptic I am, can believe.
I saw 11:11 just as I left the house and I was thinking.. i have already awoken why are they showing me this.. its another awakening. This is my 3rd..the 1st last April was so tough.. my 2nd was in November.. 3rd started a few days ago..
Its individual I guess.. I seem have short bursts of awakening ( good for a month) then a longer dark night period.
My 1st dark night was 6 months, 2nd 6 weeks, now the 3rd..I am hoping 6 days.. please..
Old 24-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Deactivated Account
I had my Kundalini awakening on Boxing day 2010 but I'm still experiencing it now, albeit not as intensely.

I've had several dark nights of the soul in my life and often wonder if I'll look back in a few years time and realise I'm in one now it's just not as dark as some have been.

Keep breathing, take things a day at a time, and hold onto your faith in life no matter what.