Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-06-2012, 04:51 PM
metarealityseeker

Some of you May NOT Like this...but HONESTLY...a Married TF?

I'm sorry if I sound 'harsh' but I need to vent

First of all, tell me that the universe, source, higher self, god whatever floats ones boat in labels, would condone tearing apart a marriage or having this secret TF (supposedly) for the sake of someone's uncontrolled passion?

I have been on both sides of the coin and NEITHER is fun. Karma has a real nice way of kicking cheaters in the edit.

I met my TF while he was still married. SHAME ON ME however he had not slept with his 'wife' for almost two years and they separated very soon after we met up. HOWEVER when we went through the 'run' stage, he ran back to an old karmic girlfriend from 13yrs ago (didn't last but a few weeks) but let me tell you, I got a taste of my own medicine and it hurt and still does like HELL.

I have a hard time seeing some of these posts of people claiming they have a TF and they are married as if!!!! There are consequences folks and let me tell you, if a woman came along and decided my fiance was her freaking TF I would have more than just words to say, anyway he wouldn't fall for that ****.

Why are we not careful? Why is it that we loose track of what we DO UNTO OTHERS IS ALREADY DONE TO US????

Do you want to feel the hurt you are causing others?

Believe me, it sucks and trust me YOU DON'T

SO before getting carried away with this fantasy that a married person is your TF, I hope you proceed with caution and know exactly what you are getting into!!!!

You are causing suffering and pain and I just don't see how that will ever come back positive.

Good Grief....

Edit by SF Staff
Old 01-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Master
Don't believe in the term TF for one thing. I have no explanation for it...but I find it amusing how you managed to justify your affair. I can do that as well. when it comes to affairs, or anything in this life, really, it's not just black and white, there are a lot of gray..
Old 01-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator
First of all it takes "TWO" to tangle. secondly everyone has a conscious and knows right from wrong. In most cases that I have seen on this forum most end their relationship before entering a new one. I am not going to start judging others on this forum. I do not walk in another s shoes. We do NOT know why the grass seems greener on the other side. Is it the type of poo they use? You have a choice. Do I cheat or not cheat. should I communicate with my spouse. its a moral thing.

I think that you hurt another it will come back and nip you in the but.

I am a firm believer in karma.

Good for you you learned your lesson.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Master
Where is it stated that a TF relationship must be romantic? I know most people on these boards feel that it is a foregone conclusion (because of the almost magnetic attraction that is there), but if the main idea is that TFs are brought together to fulfill a mission of greater good/love for the world, why does it have to be a romantic love?

Seriously, I'm asking the question...
Old 01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
metarealityseeker

Sarian,
NEVER justified any actions and stressed that what was put out came to bite me even though the relationship he was in WAS already OVER
I agree there is so much grey no doubt you are correct
I guess that what erked me, and i'm sorry for being 'abrasive' but my stomach goes in KNOTS when I see people saying their TF is married I suppose because for me I just can not justify those actions personally, and it is DANGEROUS territory for sure, someone or EVERYONE inevitably will get hurt

Tealtwist
WITH YOU 100% for sure

Smartistic

Most all I have read and seen on TF's is it starts out as a strong passion for one another (sign 1) and then it progresses through various stages so I believe that yes it is romantic thus the 'passion' otherwise why in heck would someone claim 'passion' for a married man or woman and believe there are not consequences to such?

My point is that when someone is married or in a committed partnership then they need to be left alone. If they are your TF then that will be shown when the time is right but claiming 'dibs' on someone as your TF when they are committed elsewhere is invasive, hurtful (for all involved) and creates quite the karmic backlash.

In my opinion (and its all it is) TF's true ones would not destroy in order to build or come together.... love, compassion and understanding in timing would be first and foremost considering it is a 'divine' union of a single soul
Old 01-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account

All because most of the people on this board says the main idea is a mission - why does that make it right? They could be all wrong. There is more then one type of relationship in this world. Why not that one?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Master
I'm not arguing. I don't believe that I'm supposed to throw aside my wonderful marriage just because I've met this other TF person (as I have stated in the other thread). We (my TF and I) are not right for each other as romantic partners for a lot of reasons.

So if it must be a romantic type of love, that begs the questions:

~ why was he brought into my life?
~ is there no hope for people in a situation like mine?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:34 PM
DulcePoetica

Personally, I think the energy of the soul is beholden more to the laws of astrophysics than the laws of social convention and personal preference.

I would prefer my life to be tidy, comfortable and uncomplicated. Instead, I have this inner spiraling black hole gravitational pull toward some invisible thing I'm sure will destroy me. What am I going to do? Have you ever tried telling the center of the galaxy it is being immoral because it's hoarding all the gravity? I don't even think it speaks English.

Morality is no match for the soul.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
Where is it stated that a TF relationship must be romantic? I know most people on these boards feel that it is a foregone conclusion (because of the almost magnetic attraction that is there), but if the main idea is that TFs are brought together to fulfill a mission of greater good/love for the world, why does it have to be a romantic love?

I haven't had one romantic inclination towards mine in this lifetime. It's been too spiritual. That being said, I am certain it happens because I know couples who have experienced it.

Yes, the energy is compelling, and I love being in his presence. It just hasn't come across as something I could pursue romantically. I'm sure it could change. I just haven't had that experience with him so far.

The sources I have read and heard suggest that twin flames that are to be united in this lifetime would not break up a marriage. They would respect it.

I tend to believe that perspective because even in past lives with my twin, we did not break up unions with others. It was part of what caused separations. (And, yes, in past lives, there were physical and romantic feelings between us).
Old 01-06-2012, 06:50 PM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl

Well, I certainly assumed it was romantic, when I first met mine. The attraction was so overpowering, the need to be close to her so great, that it seemed obvious to me. However, once we parted, I realized that it was the friendship I missed most, and it is to this day. I have told her many times that I would be thrilled beyond words, if we remained "just friends". She's refused, in a major way. I believe she is actually the one, who cannot see our connection as being on the friends level only.