Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Guide

Aliens behind the scenes

I dreamed I was walking over some docks and saw a big building. I decided to jump on a pillar that kept this building up and I began climbing to the top of the building, I was suprisingly good at it and I wasn't afraid at all, even though I have fear of heights in real life. I was resting on a couch at the top of this building, until I saw an atomic bomb explode in the distance. It released a wave of energy towards me, but didn't affect me that much even though I was terrified.

Later on I was in an airport. I saw a famous comedian at the airport, working there and greeting me. I was afraid there was a gunman at the airport, trying to shoot people, so I tried to leave as soon as possible. I flew away, and I could see the city under me getting smaller and smaller. Eventually I decided to crash into the ground and get a change of scenery, something I do a lot in my dreams. Instead of that though, I ended up flying really high up in the air above another really similar or maybe even the same city. This time though the city was made out of identical squares, like it was a memory card or a hard drive. I crashed into the ground again and this time I was in a temple of some sorts, I was in my brain. The walls were engraved with numbers and letters, I could see material that I had studied in the past physically engraved on pedestals and portraits. Next to an exit gate, was an employee entrance of some sorts, with a sign of an alien on it. I entered it and I was greeted by a lot of "alien" employees there who seemed to be proud of me. They looked exactly like humans, but they had slightly bigger foreheads. They were telling me I was making a lot of progress but that they want to physically alter me a bit, to make me look like them a bit more. I had to have slightly less dense eyebrows or something, but I told them that I don't want to be perfect, that I should appreciate the faults in me as well. They didn't understand me, they thought this was an outdated human notion and that it was like we are a simple, ancient traditionalist society compared to them. I said that if they want to cooperate they would have to let go of their negative perceptions first.

I would like to hear what someone else thinks this dream means.
Old 23-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator
I would say the first part indicates you have learned to navigate the human world pretty well to the point you feel pretty comfortable even when it seems the world is coming to an end. You are comfortable in your own skin and nor easily rattled.

The second part seems to indicate though you do generally have a pretty level headed perspective you may need to fail or fall in some way to gain a better understanding of things. Being in a higher perspective can help us handle life well but sometimes crashing and burning helps us get better clarity on things. We learn best through adversity.

Interesting bit with the aliens. Aliens can be seen as being out of this world or something we may not totally recognize in ourselves. I wonder if you have a perception that life isn't about being perfect but are failing to see a tendency in you to conform to others. Maybe the eyebrows wasn't so much about being perfect but about looking the same as everyone else or conforming to the masses. Maybe ask yourself if you have any mass thinking going on about how life is supposed to be lived or looked at and see if something comes back