Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 06-03-2017, 04:34 AM
Suspended
Knower
Horror Films

I figured out a great way to use movie magick while developing shamanic abilities. I'll try not to make this seem overly political but when I was a student at UCR, on of the fellow officers in My club asked Me if I thought weed should be legal. I thought to Myself, 'No it is not very healthy and I hear drugs can make holes in ones aura," so I told him no, I do not think weed should be legal, yet California defies Me. So, what I have come up with is this, and I am not advocating use of illegal substances Lynn, but there is something legal We can use to help protect the auras of anyone who may be enticed to try weed next year and to get back as some of the nasties around here. There is this purple stuff they sell at head shops, it is some kind of plant, and it comes in like 2x, 8x, 16x, its called salvia or something. If we can somehow sprinkle that into the weed of people whose aura we do not want messed up and time it correctly with putting on a horror film while these two types of people try it, We can then suck them into some horror films, (yup Here is the film part). The ones whose auras we do not want messed up can be the antagonistic horror creatures wasting the innocent looking nasties. As I see it in my minds eye, when the new users arise from the experience, the weed goes into the trash can, and the nasties get wasted in the horror films.
I hear you though Cali. There is not necessarily anything in particular wrong with feeling good/high, I just do not want anything in heaven that hurts our bodies. So, I want club patches, kind of like the nicotine patches that help smokers quit smoking. I sent My martyrs out on a mission, starting with the best club patch, in the best place in the worst galaxy, then to the best club patch, in the best place, in the second worse galaxy, and so on and so forth. So that part of the magick trick is done, now We want help filling in the gaps. I made a love spell out there. Use that to try to do My, Symphony of Destruction's song's Faith-Self-Me, version of Myself's will for this one.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Master
the plan seems half-baked.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Guide
Old 06-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
nite mar in elm st bt try 2 avod it near bed tim try 2 wach it el day

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Guide
Ive seen people on salvia and it sounds terrifying. Most drugs are psychedellic to your brain, but salvia seems like a drug trip to your soul. U dont just see trippy stuff and distorted images, its like your soul tries to pull away from your head into a parallel reality while your completly awake and your brain tries to stay in this reality.

Dont do it. I dont think your spirit will ever be the same if u do. The drugs that are legal are only legal because you would have to be an idiot to want to do them. Use drugs that expand your mind, not destroy your soul