Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-10-2018, 04:42 AM
Experiencer
Thankyou everyone for all the suggestions. I have a few more stones I am looking to pick up along the blue line. So far to start off with wrapping the crystals I have done two tigers eye, a rose quartz, black obsidian and tourmaline, amythest, and pyrite. All of them came out very nice for starting off and I think they look beautiful since I strung them on necklaces. I am going to reach out to my friend that owns a crystal shop to work with some of the blue stones next now that I feel more confident in my wrapping abilities. Thank you all for the suggestions and I will post next as to what I pick up from her.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Hey that's exciting news ! Awesome that you are having fun with your new endeavor. It would be great to see some pictures some time. Is it raw stones you are wrapping ? With some smaller stones you could experiment with color combinations, although there is some stones that do that for you....
Old 12-10-2018, 02:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Hey that's exciting news ! Awesome that you are having fun with your new endeavor. It would be great to see some pictures some time. Is it raw stones you are wrapping ? With some smaller stones you could experiment with color combinations, although there is some stones that do that for you....

Yes I will try to get some pics of them. What I need to learn is how to decrease my file size on the pics without shrinking the pics themselves. I tried it once and the whole entire pic came out the size of a postage stamp! Lol. Guess I'm not too savvy with that aspect. But so far I have been limited on how many of my pics I can post in the forum because evidentally the past file sizes were super big and it gave me a limit. So I had to delete some in order to post more. I really need to figure out how to resize them properly to have more to post.
Old 15-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Larimar is beautiful in pendants as is labradorite. I have a large rainbow moonstone pendant aswell. My current favourite is an Iolite and sunstone pendant. I swap and change mine depending on my mood/feelings and what crystal I feel will benefit me that day
Old 17-10-2018, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs gackers
Larimar is beautiful in pendants as is labradorite. I have a large rainbow moonstone pendant aswell. My current favourite is an Iolite and sunstone pendant. I swap and change mine depending on my mood/feelings and what crystal I feel will benefit me that day

I do like labradorite. I have a palm stone that is absolutely beautiful and calms me when I hold it or carry it. I may consider some jewelry with that stone in it as well. Still trying to figure out how to resize my pics so I can post them in here. They really came out very nice.
Old 17-10-2018, 04:48 AM
Experiencer
I have reservations calling any particular stone " my favorite " as there are so many spectacular variations that mother nature has provided us, but certainly Labradorite is high up on the list for me

The wonderful electric glow of colors never cease to amaze me. If there ever was a magical stone, surely Labradorite is it.