Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 17-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Ormus or MONATOMICS?

Hello everyone :)

I apologise in advance if this has been asked before, or if this post is in the wrong section. I tried doing a forum search and it didn't show anything in relation to my question...which is...

Has anyone tried Ormus? If so, what was your experience?

Thanks
Old 01-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Experiencer

Do an advanced search, " ormus " searching titles only, you will find a thread that has 15 replies. I just went through some of them the OP has some interesting information on ormus there.

About a year ago, I made ormus from aggregate rock lime and acid, and, I made some from dead sea salt and lye. The latter is easier and safer to make, not to imply that working with lye is not without it's hazards. Follow the instructions to make it and you should be fine.

I can't tell you which of the two is more effective, as I really didn't do any comparison between the two, although I did drink both.

I do recommend making your own from dead sea salt and lye over buying any, for two reasons. You can make it way cheaper, and, you know you are actually getting something for your money. When you buy it, how do you really know it's the genuine product? There is no regulation or standard they producers need to follow. You could just be buying a bottle of calcium lime water, worth a few cents at most.

I'm glad I found your post, as it makes me want to get back into making and using it again.

I'd like to think it was beneficial for me, back while I was taking it, I thought it gave me more energy, more clarity, focus, better mood, and better sleep. I just got out of the habit of making and using it.

Guess I need to give it a fair try again.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Guide

ASC-Alchemy , was the only one i tried which was the real deal ...... but i do not know if he still produces it. And .... yes it worked immediately , the effects vary to what you are ready for.