Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Ascender
I can't visualise either, my advice would be to just meditate without visualising first and to try this after when you had meditate for a while before :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 18-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Oh, so you are starting from square one? didnt know.
Then i'd recoment focusing on words that stir up positive feelings from within when you are calm, when you have exhausted all the words you can just recreate the energetic buzz by memory of how it felt and where.

Once energies enter your solar plexus, they will have the possibility of being shot out at the top of your head... but the solar plexus strength requiered to advance into the heart is not strong enough to do so (well, it is.. but it'll require lots of effort)
This is "burning energies"
The solar plexus is hot, fires radiate with their heat.
Radiation is a high frequency.

A meditation of pushing your energies as far up as you can is like running, whereas not pushing is like walking (walking wont give you strength nor stamina).
"As time passes you are capable of running faster and longer within each interval"
....Pushing the crown further up and for longer durations, the more you've done it.

Ah, I see, you may be right I'm not doing it correctly and might be starting at square one, my mom taught me some but I never heard of those terms (she has joined reiki before and rosacrucianism), I tried last night and downloaded this instrumental audio to help me relax and I ended up with a nightmare again. This time there was an actual figure in front of me when I woke up but it faded away pretty quick. So I think I might actually be dealing with something I really have no idea about :(
Old 18-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Experiencer

Having nightmares is a sign of being ungrounded, being ungrounded is related to your difficulty in drawing in new energies..

So you really have to try now, go through every plausible thought/emotion/position you can think of that would make energies stir up at your shin or lower spine.
First make sure that you do dont moving your legs...
Just doing that will cause more energies to natural circulate around your shin.

Black Brown and Red crystals can help, if you got any....
or stare at (or hold, or meditate under) a tree :)
Trees work mainly with the colors "RubyRed, Orange and Green"

The visualizing style of meditation is a kind that is very dependent on you already being on a very high gear to begin with.. and if through this means when you are "high", you forget to sufficiently energize the root or solar plexus, they become blocked and energy wont be reaching the third eye anymore and you are ****ed... dont ever forget the basics.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Then meditate on not being able to meditate.
Sometimes I wish there was a 'like' button on here...
Old 19-03-2012, 07:41 AM
Sybilline

Black, brown and red... I'll remember this... I think you're right I'l go through the basics again. It's obvious I missed a LOT. I'm like a martial artist trying to fight without even knowing the true principle behind Martial Arts! :)) Thanks though!! I'll remember...
Old 19-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline

Black, brown and red... I'll remember this... I think you're right I'l go through the basics again. It's obvious I missed a LOT. I'm like a martial artist trying to fight without even knowing the true principle behind Martial Arts! :)) Thanks though!! I'll remember...

Don't be distracted. You can relax the body and clear the mind. Focus on the 'can do' and forget the rest.