Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 09-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Scientists at NASA have also contacted this record via devil communications after studying and accessing brain and psyche relays from the study of psychics and mediums in laboratory experiments.

Huh? "Devil communications" at NASA? Where did you get this information?
Old 09-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account

I just realized .... Everly already asked my question, lol .

Last edited by Adrienne : 09-06-2015 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:03 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Huh? "Devil communications" at NASA? Where did you get this information?
NASA has been studying the occult, released documents discuss this occult program, NASA funded for the occult studies and human kind worldwide demonstrate the evil spirit attacks as per data.

NASA wants the God cell, as a psychic/spiritual/creative phenomena realization of the human psyche involving the hearing of voices/mental condition/spiritual and psyche condition of brain chemical changes.

Ancient documents and ancient studies of the Christ/Satanic evaluations demonstrated to occult Scientists that mental health as a condition of hearing voices is similar to psychics hearing of voices and also demonic attacks as a personal human review.

Occult Scientists therefore contacted by psychic information/brain channeled wavelengths/mental health condition the radiation wavelengths where evil spirits are heard and seen in the human brain mental condition.

Wanting to own the evaluated documented Christ and Satan data of ancient wisdom they began an illegal satellite atmospheric to ground state transmitted feedback program contacting the human mind involving the evil imagery and signals of speaking beings human life has always been attacked by.

Therefore psychics worldwide as Spiritualists had their brain states altered and the natural Spiritualist tradition of passing on messages altered and many Spiritualists lost their own communications as NASA occult Scientists connected our psyche to the devil transmitted star radiations signals.

They also began to study the human DNA signals of mutated radioactive chemical changes that relate to the hearing of voices, the gaining of messages and began to study the Spiritualist trying to identify where human beings were gaining the higher spirit messages from to create a data based computer artificial program involving the God cell information.

This is a fact.

This is why many psychics gained mental health changes and also spiritual attacks...just a warning to advise all of us who were innocent of this evil program and have been used by these Scientists as a study model.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Everly

You still didn't answer my question. Where did you get this information?
Old 17-06-2015, 03:46 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
You still didn't answer my question. Where did you get this information?
I gained the information by being a victim of the circumstance of becoming part of the experiment for a data research investigation of the higher and lower conscious condition in humanity.

Occult Scientists by research of spirit phenomena which happened after the 1900s UFO huge fallout occurrence, and the actual attacks on human life provided scientists with the evidence of ancient wisdom and spiritual advice.

Therefore they believed in both circumstances via actual scientific investigation of the phenomena.

This led them to create an occult program to investigate the condition, to gain control of the condition for a future resource study and also the realization of a condition for mind contact/mind control via the transmissions being caused as an occult process.

As I have lived for many years as a Spiritual Medium and Healer, I was investigated by them and then used on purpose as an attack model to gain the alter condition of an evil state of possession. Hence I do know what I am talking about.

They have been using humanity as a purposeful attack model, to then gain the discussions of their victims of the Internet so that they can form a data of human kinds chemical mind/DNA circumstance for a self evident gain of the condition that they want as a GOD aspect versus star system SATAN.

This is why I know.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Ascender

Are these documents available anywhere??
Old 02-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Most of the messages received at my local Spiritualist Church were wrong

This was within a period of 6 months

Only one medium stood out giving messages to everybody in 5 minute segments

She told me something that only me, my dad and my stepmother knew

Anyone had the same experience?

When I do meduimship sometimes I work psychically first. But even though I work psychically I am still working spiritual because I always work from the right intention.

I have a friend that I have helped. He has warmed my heart. He has gone to spiritual churches for a long while. I remember him many years ago and he was always discontent with everything he got from a meduim. The messages never quite connected.

He rang me the other day and said that he had met a meduim and told her that his friend (me) had given more understanding than all of his times when he went to a spiritualist church. Bless him. He said to me on the phone. "I can really talk to you and you seem to understand what I am talking about."

I remember saying to him once that he had all the answers. That spirit couldn't give him anything through a meduim. "Why should spirit give a message to you through the lips of a meduim when they have already spoken to your heart but you don't trust yourself to know what truth is and more importantly what truth isn't." I told him that spirit had been talking to him through the meduim of his own heart all his live but he was to busy looking for truth outside himself.

When you look for the Divine in the sky and can't see it for all your looking. Then check the end of your nose first. There might be a little man there with a sign saying "truth"

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 02-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
It is truly hit and miss.

I am beginning to think it is not that the MEDIUM is wrong, but that the information they get from the entity on the other side or their spirit guide is wrong.

My partner himself is currently in Development Circle as a medium in his church. The stuff he comes up with is good accurate, but others in his circle seem to take the messages they get as Gospel, where I made it clear that you cannot do that.

I operate more on the psychic level and did a Tarot card reading a few wks ago. 3 Cards came up :
1) 4 of swords
2) Death
3) 3 of Swords

We were quite concerned that we would seriously experience a death of someone close to us.

The next day in his circle the others in his circle gave him a mouthful for doing Tarot Card readings, because it was too DARK, and he should rather walk in the LIGHT.

My first response was - What a load of B..S..t!!
Tarot is about the connection to my Higher Self to get a glimpse into the reality that transcends this reality we live in, which is only appearance anyway. I consider myself well connected to my Higher Self. I would much rather get guidance from my HS than from some Uncle who died 45 years ago whom I never knew.

The next day my Car packed up after 8 years, and died a death. The gearbox broke and the repairs would cost too much. That week I sold the car for scrap and bought a new car, but the loss was certainly felt. ( 3 of Swords)

I tend to feel that I cannot take the messages from the mediums as gospel. Non-physical entities can easily be as wrong as we are. As mick said - go for the experience and enjoy!

I think people just do the best that they can. Many times I work psychically. I mean communication with the spiritual or Celestial is good but we all here to work it out for ourselves. Mediums haven't got all the answers. Mediums are just people like you or I, but they have worked at it and have gotten it right. But their still human beings. I think it is a three way communication. There is the sitter, there is the medium and there is the consciousness which wishes to communicate. If the sitter was getting it right, the truth is, they wouldn't need a medium at all.

However, mediums at one point or another open themselves to spiritual communication and got what they needed. Then they went along in life, messed things up, went back and meditated, listened and then got back on the path of right thinking again. Then one day, they thought to themselves: "hey, I really am getting this stuff together, maybe, if I can do this for myself, maybe I can do it for others too! They have a go and get more successes than failures.

I have done mediumship and it has worked out more times than it hasn't. Strangely I have had difficulty with giving messages to spiritualists. (you would think it would be easier)

Recently I have had a telling off. It was a subtle telling off. But I have been going through life just getting it right for myself, just doing medium-ship for myself. I don't really care for impressing others or proving myself. In fact I don't give two hoots what any one thinks, whether they think one way or another (not that I am having a go at you or anything because I think you bring up some good observations) but last Friday a friend came over and offered to give me a lift to the spiritualist church.

So I went along and got told that I had a gift and that I should use that gift. There is this lady, whose brother (he is in the spirit world) has been coming to me for years. He just shares a few thoughts with me etc.

Anyway, I sensed that he wanted me to have a word with his sister. I mean I don't know what to say. He didn't give me a message to tell her. So I decided to just let it slide. I mean what do I do? Simply walk up to her front door and tell her that her brother comes to me and chats to me .

Anyway, that Friday I told the medium that. She said that maybe I should. It was so funny to see her face. Because I am a really outside spoken chap (outspoken but respectful) Anyway Monday came along. I went to the town where my children live (and my daughters friend, her Mother is the sister of this fella in the spirit world)

I got this vibe. So I thought to hell with it. So I went over to her door, knocked on it, and told her about her brother and how he comes to chat with me sometimes. She was okay with it, really okay with it.

I got it off me chest lol and feel a lot better for it. Anyhows - I don't know why I written any of this. Maybe it will help someone understand something.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 03-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
To the OP, my answer is Idk.
I'm visiting a spiritualist group but I just go to public sessions, I've never been to the circle.
Last night one of them asked me to check a couple of messages, letters channeled by mediums while we were sit there listening to the expositor.
Thing is I'm not really expecting any message, Ive never even noticed those letters there on my previous visits. I just go there 'cause I feel more comfortable about how they treat many subjects of spiritual development. You know, telling us to grow and learn even with disappointments in life instead of blaming others or devil like most of churches I've been do.
So anyway I scanned them quickly as most of people were interested in finding one letter for them but I didn't see anything relevant to me.
One thing I noticed was someone calling a guy, to which he replied he had already checked but there was nothing for him that day, implying he had received messages in other occasion.
Very well, I'm half believer, half skeptic. That's just me but while I was reading I could only think that all letters seemed generic...perhaps just to me Idk. I felt like Gem just said:

Most letters were for an aunt, for a mother...from sons, from husbands, etc. They're almost all signed, only exception being 2. One I saw no signature and another one was just 2 initials.

Can't just they address the person by name instead of calling mom, dad? Or limiting the message to one person would increase the chances of it not being correct?

I don't mean to be offensive but I could come up with such stories in a short space of time, I mean, I don't channel, but I have an active mind for writing and I can come up with stuff quite easily. But then again that's me. Just last week I realized I have hypergraphia and I guess it's associated with me being bipolar.

So it really leaves me wondering about if some mediums perhaps may have not the intent to lie or fake, but they're channeling their inner self or ego and really believe it's a message from someone else.

This spiritual group was founded many years ago, so it's not like they have a bad reputation or anything and they do lots of charity, which is really great.

While I was praying there I was thinking about 2 people, one was my friend that died years ago and is becoming somewhat frequent in my dreams lately; the other was a famous person that died this year that the subject of the week on the spiritualist group reminded me.
In my praying I said to my friend how I never tell any friend ever that I love them, even feeling it, 'cause it was just me, you know. I can't say such things, I'm a kinda blocked person.
So I was walking to my house, passed in front of a bar. It was playing a song where the singer said at the intro: "hey, if you have a friend, tell him/her you love them, it's something we don't usually go saying, that we love your friends, so right now come over hug them, say that you love them."
It's a song about friendship, that I have heard before but definitely wasn't expecting to listen on my way home. At my house, I turn on the TV to watch series and I just see a movie with that famous person that I was thinking.

Are the majority of mediums wrong? Idk, but some messages come to us with no need of mediums and seem very true.

You are spot on. I have had loads of experiences like this. It is about really tuning into the Divine frequency. I know that sounds like a very hippie thing to say, and trust me, I am not a hippie but it is the truth. I have finally come to understand. It's all about tuning into spiritual frequency. The truth is every person is able to tune in to the spiritual frequency. Just think about that. Think of the best meduim you have ever experienced. You are just as able to tune into the spiritual frequency as that medium.

There is a spiritual fog which surrounds us all on this material realm. It makes us forget who and what we truly are. We are daughter's and son's of the Divine Being. We are immensely powerful. But what we believe we create in our reality.

There is being and from the being there comes thought. Then thought knits itself together and creates belief. Belief is really: our conception of what is. Being begets thought and thought begets belief and belief begets action and action begets experience and then it feeds back into itself. This is a basic outline of how it works. We conceive and draw our conception on our experience and our experience is created by ourselves, ultimately.

In short, what you seek you will find. If you believe that everything amounts to nothing then you will find this "truth" in your experience. Because behind every thought this belief will reside. So then because the underneath belief is what fuels action which in turn creates the experience. Then your experience will always be self confirming.

However, thankfully, the Divine also has some input and gives his/her input when he/she is able to. And to the extent that the Divine is able have input is according to the individual. Belief is a doorway which is either closed or open. But the Divine only needs the smallest of spaces to squeeze herself into your experience.

All we need is a mustard seed of faith. In fact, if we have faith enough to genuinely ask a question then that is all the faith we need for the answer to be experienced in our reality.

Well, I hope that no one got to bored with reading so many words. I just felt like reaching out.

Saint Jerome.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Charlatans come in many forms.

Today in our society, occult Scientists who studied Mediums, the channels and also messages of spirit are themselves involved in brain contact and the study of receiving spiritual messages.

These occult Scientists are trying to find where human beings make contact with the light signals from spirit as they have advised us all that they are researching what they describe is the God Cell or the God Heaven that human spirit is in contact with.

This is because many psychics under experimental studies gave these scientists access to the brains communications.

Therefore nowadays the Spiritualist Medium has unknowingly been in contact with the scientific relayed experiments, now causing many Mediums to lose their previous received messages, as Occult Scientists at NASA has introduced an interference signal.

As this interference signal is a long way away from spiritual light sound, it is only heard by us on the lower psychic register, which we ignore as "Spiritualists", but sadly many Mediums do not realize that Scientists have us in contact.

The demonstration of losing their Spiritual channels and giving false information on the increase in the Spiritual Church forum should be a warning to all of us.

I hope you believe me, as I first gained my own awareness as a psychic medium and Healer through the Spiritualist tradition.

Scientists using our channels do not want us to be aware of what they are involved in....yet you would probably find that in our spiritual messages we would also be warned by the light spirit who has been trying to inform us all on a psychic level what these evil occultists are achieving.

With respect and a lot of love I have to say you are entirely wrong. But that is okay. Who is the person that decides what is true or false? I am an authority for my own self and I decide what is true and false for me. Also, sometimes when I am working I do feel a misaligned influence. It happened tonight actually and I reached out and asked my guide for help. He came and placed his hands on my shoulders. Then I was directed toward some research and a teacher from the spirit world stepped forward and helped with it.

It was very interesting and extremely educating. After the research was done I was directed here. So hello everyone - big wave.

I have been to many circles. Like all things there is a season for everything but when it is time to leave it is best to make like a tree and leave. I am a very strong willed person. I have done meduimship on platform and of course I have done it in my life too. I am getting it more right now than I have before but there is always so much more to learn. I have come to know that there is so much that I don't know. I am constantly changing and re-conceptionalising (is that even a word?) everything. Every time my understand grows then I become aware that everything has changed again. But it is not the external world which is changing it is me. Sometimes when I pause and think of all the changes that occurs to me even in a few days it is dazzling. It's like I am on a spiritual rocket ship. But it is a nice feeling.

Life get's hard sometimes but after would it always so worth it. I have to remember that behind every perceived problem there is a magnificent spiritual opportunity for growth.

Love you all.

Saint Jerome.