Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Guide

I had this ages ago for quite a while and then it just seemed to stop suddenly. It started again when I put a piece of moldavite on my third eye during a meditation and I've noticed it seems to come when I'm in the middle of doing something so I try to take notice of what I'm doing or thinking at the time I get it.

I get it on the bridge of my nose in the bit that's right between my eyes as well as on the top of my head, its very pronounced. I've had the shampoo itchiness from quite a few brands in the past but this head crawling is not the same feeling plus itchiness from shampoo I found to be all over my head.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I had this ages ago for quite a while and then it just seemed to stop suddenly. It started again when I put a piece of moldavite on my third eye during a meditation and I've noticed it seems to come when I'm in the middle of doing something so I try to take notice of what I'm doing or thinking at the time I get it.

I get it on the bridge of my nose in the bit that's right between my eyes as well as on the top of my head, its very pronounced. I've had the shampoo itchiness from quite a few brands in the past but this head crawling is not the same feeling plus itchiness from shampoo I found to be all over my head.

Hi,
Yeah to be honest the shampoo i use wouldnt make this particular sensation, it aint itchy at all, and ive used the same shampoo for years, only had this sensation since being on my spiritual development since only 11 months ago. When i ask my heart what its about, i know its spirit showing me they are there with me to guide and help me. And the correct answer always comes from the heart. I will always beleive that.
Thanks for your reply.
Old 25-09-2018, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

That's interesting...

I was just browsing this section because I posted my own question. I have never thought of this possibly being something supernatural. I was just having this sensation today and have it every so often lately. I was starting to think I was either going crazy or that I might have some kind of nerve damage on my scalp. I also had my husband check my hair a couple of times over the last few months to see if there was something in my hair & there is never anything. Once I rub the area it goes away for a second, and then sometimes will come back right after. My Grandmother passed away in January. I wonder if it could be her.
Old 26-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Seeker

From past experience, when Spirit is around, my neck, chin, face and scalp all tingle with goose bumps/mild electric shocks. I am nearly bald with no hair on top but i am sure I would feel a sensation in my hair IF I had any!
Old 21-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsmiley1
I was just browsing this section because I posted my own question. I have never thought of this possibly being something supernatural. I was just having this sensation today and have it every so often lately. I was starting to think I was either going crazy or that I might have some kind of nerve damage on my scalp. I also had my husband check my hair a couple of times over the last few months to see if there was something in my hair & there is never anything. Once I rub the area it goes away for a second, and then sometimes will come back right after. My Grandmother passed away in January. I wonder if it could be her.

Hi there,
Yes thats exactly whats happening to me. Ive very recently come to a conclusion thats this sensation is a "calling card" for my spirit guide letting me know hes around. Although any spirit would be able to make this sensation happen so it could be different to each person.
So could be your grandmother, but eventually you will know exactly who it is when the time is right.
Thanks for your message,
Jake
Old 23-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is the same as what is referred to as Goose Skin where the hairs on your arms or legs are triggered to stand on end. This is the energy contact of someone in spirit.

It can also feel like a slight breeze blowing through your hair.

Lynn
Old 11-11-2018, 03:03 AM
Seeker
this specific sensation I have had for the last decade and i dislike it. Cobwebs on the face, the electrical presences.. i literally forget what it feels like to not have this sensation. Glad i am not alone, thanks.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

It is so nice to know I am not the only one, I get this sensation often. It is spirit letting you know you are not alone. Another great sign is when your heart chakra starts to beat strongly and loud, its like a your heart literally becomes a drum. For me that usually means spirit wants to communicate with me. So I usually stop what I am doing and do a meditation when this happens.

Thank you for sharing!
Old 26-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Newbie ;)

i feel it nearly everyday like bugs in my hair i also feel a sensation on my face that's like i have a hair on my face that tickles.

I have a spirit of a loved one always around me no matter where i go to visit family members for a few days with me
Old 27-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoniaeyes
this specific sensation I have had for the last decade and i dislike it. Cobwebs on the face, the electrical presences.. i literally forget what it feels like to not have this sensation. Glad i am not alone, thanks.

I had an entity attachment (it was actually a shadow being hiding inside me) and that created a cobweb kind of sensation when it was there.

someone who could astrally project at will ended up going into me and killing the being and when she did this cobweb feeling all went and I had an instant major energy shift in which then masses of energy started all falling out of me and my energy field, like handfuls of cloudy like energy coming out of my energy. (my whole energy had previously been all squirmy feeling at times).

(I did not ask her to go and kill anything and had just given her permission to remove what she found. I'm not sure how I feel about even shadow beings being killed).

I know it all sounds crazy but I think your cobweb sensation may be due to some energy being there attached to you or to do with astral parasites of a type (there are astral parasites which look like spider mutations which also do like webs, I walked into one of these astral webs one time when I was walking down a street. I think that came from the person who had been walking in front of me and dropped off of her). You could try using something like St Germain's violet flame on it and focus on it burning the energy, clearing it where all the cobweb feeling is. If you get the area where it's attached I think it would come away. When that happens it feels like it is being peeled off.