Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 31-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Master
I read twice all the three books and liked them, they are awesome!
Old 31-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I'd like to read this one, but I've heard that you should be in good enough psychological condition to read it. So I wait.

If I may be so bold - who told you that, what does it even mean (good enough? how is that even measured?) and what made you decide to agree with it?

It's a fantastic read - just waiting for you.
:)
Old 31-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Knower
Sorry for my English :) I meant, you shouldn't be depressed or hmm have problems with your health... I can't translate it exactly into English :/ And what made me agree with it? Hm, I've heard that if you have mental illness you shouldn't came into spiritual stuff... I hope you can understand me? Anyway, I'll read this book, I'm only afraid I'm not strong enough to accept the truth
Old 31-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I'll read this book, I'm only afraid I'm not strong enough to accept the truth

What a curious thing to say. :)

The truth? What truth? Whose truth?

Now you have me thinking. I wonder what you think might happen if the truth (yours?) turns out to be - not what you expected or think it is.

Does everyone have their own truth or is there only one truth?

Or do the many make up the parts that create the whole (truth)...? :)

Hmmm...
Old 01-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
Yep they are good books, everyone on their spiritual journey should read it at least once.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Knower
I may be sad that God is not what I expect Him/She to be. Like, for example, that He is not taking care of me. The truth I mean - what reality is, when you wake up. I'm afraid that reality is too harsh for me and is better for me to sleep now. I think there IS one truth, beyond our projections, maya etc. Anyway, I've bought the book and now I'm reading it and I love it!
Old 17-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Yes!Yes!Yes! It is my favorite one. It changed me a lot. Changed my way of thinking, my mind. Hope, everybody will read it.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allr1
I don’t think I’ve ever read any book more than twice. I love to read and learn, and have a job were I can read all day. (Tuff life)
When I started book 1, something told me, don’t keep stoping to analyse more is being taken in than you imagine. Have now read the five books I have more than 15 times. (Over many years) and every time was like a different book explained in a new way. It completely changed my view of life and its meening.
Thanks for the reply.

Me too! During the 90s and 00s this series was a constant before-bedtime reading! I used to tape quotes from it all over the house when I was raising my two daughters. Even now, as I publish my first visionary fiction novels, I find the tenets informing all of my writing. Definitely one of the most profoundly influential information sources of my life--especially Communion with God
Old 22-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Experiencer

This book has influenced my life greatly. I love the way it turned everything upside down
Old 06-06-2018, 07:56 AM
Knower
I re-read book vol 1 & 2 every two or three years. I have up to vol 9 but haven't read 3 onward. Time rarely permits me to read as much as I want... or need.

PastPilot