Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 26-07-2017, 04:22 PM
FrankieJG

Can a shaman here help me find my spirit animal?

PM me if you are willing to
Old 30-07-2017, 05:58 AM
Master
here's a couple pages i've found for you:

How to Find Your Spirit Animal: The Complete Guide
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/how...omplete-guide/

What’s My Spirit Animal Quiz
http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/
Old 30-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
here's a couple pages i've found for you:

How to Find Your Spirit Animal: The Complete Guide
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/how...omplete-guide/

What’s My Spirit Animal Quiz
http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/

I took the test for kicks and giggles and I got The Snake I thought it was very charming but I dont identify or agree, I don't like snakes one bit.. at all, no!!

Frankie, I think a nice deep meditation can bring up memories, or even reading resources and identifying with the traits. Sometimes all it takes it opening up your awareness around you, noticing the animals around you.
Old 31-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Master
i took it too, just now, and was told: "You‘re The Owl".
i'm happy with that result, lol.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
I believe that your own 'inner shaman' (or Higher Self, inner being -- whatever you might wish to call it) is best for that.

You can ask to be shown what your animal spirit is each night before bed or during meditation and it may reveal itself to you in any number of ways: in dreams, in visions, in synchronistic occurrences in the everyday world (or 'signs') via media, other people mentioning a certain animal to you which then becomes a pattern with the aforementioned things (again, synchronicity). But be patient with this process. Don't expect immediate results from the get-go.

It's a beautiful experience when it does happen.

One often has one -- or two (in my case) -- totem animals which seem to be with them for their lifetime. There are times, however, when a spirit animal can come to you during a certain phase in your life to help guide you on through it and then it will move on. I've had this happen as well.

Best wishes!
Old 17-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Seeker
What exactly is a spirit animal? Is it an outside helper like a pet in real life? Or is it a part of our essence?
Old 17-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Lepus

Hello,

For some, a Spirit Animal is an otherworldly guide who appears to offer love, healing, and support during difficult times. To others, a Spirit Animal is the same as a Totem Animal – it’s who you really are.

Lepus
Old 23-09-2017, 06:32 AM
Seeker
Thanks for the answer.

To me it makes sense that it's what we really are. I have been awared of that part of me several times. It was one the best thing I ever experienced. I wasn't on any substances when it happened. I was full of life and simple joy. I still have it in some degree. But not as intense.

I don't have much advise on how to do it. It's a realisation that took a lifetime for me to blossom (almost 30 years in my case.) You must have a naive heart in order to let it out. It's not something that come from the rational mind. Follow your instinct.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Suspended
You don't need a website to find your Animal Spirit Guide, you can find them through meditation & inner sight.
They may not reveal themselves if they feel you are not ready to know.

That quiz is too narrow minded to be of any meaningful use, that's not to say that it won't work in any case, but if it does it'll be by chance. The result I got does not match my Spirit Guide.

Another way of understanding Animal Spirits is by looking for any that make repeated appearances in your life, or have been in your life since birth in the form of a toy, ornament, or any other thing.

It's a good idea to seek your Animal Spirit Guide, & your Power Animal.
Old 24-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Seeker
at it's best, It was like a perfect mix between an being an animal without loosing my human side or being human without loosing my animal side. It may be cheesy as a comparaison, it was like being a furry.