Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Tammy

Whether it true or not, i had a good ol chuckle at Jack Black!
Old 17-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I feel that its not a good theory, we usually get our looks from our parents, and there is always someone somewhere that looks like any of us...Na, not good enough for me.

PsychoSlice--

Proving your point, this actor has always reminds me of you.

I was gonna post it before but had no reason. If I met you I probably wouldn't think you were alike but something about him, even temperament, reminds me of you.

But..I don't think he is you reincarnated. Or vice versa! :)

[I do think it's possible to come in as more than one entity at a time. I can even think of reasons why that might be beneficial.]

Lora
Old 17-01-2013, 05:14 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Maybe it's my eyesight, but Eminem has a completely different shaped nose, a totally different shaped chin and different shaped eyes than your stone man. And look at that ear lobe! It couldn't get much different. In fact, to my view, the stone man has rather feminine features, whereas Shady is much more masculine.

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up?

They don't need the exact everything (especially earlobes heheh) - you get those from your parents. But matter of fact is why the hell would you want to come back looking nearly exactly the same? You can't experience new things. Life needs experience or you are not really living. Okay here's one for Fresco or anyone else...

Have you ever met someone mad beautiful only to find out they were ugly as sin on the inside? This clearly proves that what is on the outside isn't everything. Slightly superficial theory in my humble opinion, but if that is what you believe. No hard feelings, guys- I just hate to see people judge what's on the outside.. The soul is just more important
Old 17-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFurs
Have you ever met someone mad beautiful only to find out they were ugly as sin on the inside? - I just hate to see people judge what's on the outside.. The soul is just more important

In my new born perception I have never met anyone who was not beautiful on the inside. They might have a beautiful exterior and put on an ugly radiance of self expression or what one wants to call it, but on the inside deep within they are still beautiful.

Even is you looked exactly the same the experience would not be the same. Even if you were born into the same life at the exact same moment to relieve it, because living it once have chanced the circumstances that was in play the first time around. Just because one cannot see the beauty in such an incarnation does not mean it does not exist... it might be just what that one soul needs in order to blossom even more.
Old 17-01-2013, 05:42 PM
InFurs

Quote:
In my new born perception I have never met anyone who was not beautiful on the inside. They might have a beautiful exterior and put on an ugly radiance of self expression or what one wants to call it, but on the inside deep within they are still beautiful.

Even is you looked exactly the same the experience would not be the same. Even if you were born into the same life at the exact same moment to relieve it, because living it once have chanced the circumstances that was in play the first time around. Just because one cannot see the beauty in such an incarnation does not mean it does not exist... it might be just what that one soul needs in order to blossom even more.

You are right. And I think everyone has a bit of good in them. But I don't mean that they don't have potential, we all do. But you can get pretty toxic souls who need help etc... and they can be harmful to others and it's not fair to bring down undeserving people like that.

I've had my fair share of bad experience with people constantly only looking at what is on the outside, maybe I'm just complaining...

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 17-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFurs
I've had my fair share of bad experience with people constantly only looking at what is on the outside, maybe I'm just complaining...

I am not disagreeing and have had my share myself. Just expressing that I am finally starting to move on seeing things in a new light - changing my perception and among that simply "rewriting" my past to something beautiful that helps me grow and blossom instead of constantly wearing me down
Old 19-01-2013, 07:08 PM
InFurs

Quote:
I am not disagreeing and have had my share myself. Just expressing that I am finally starting to move on seeing things in a new light - changing my perception and among that simply "rewriting" my past to something beautiful that helps me grow and blossom instead of constantly wearing me down

Ah okay. I understand now.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 23-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Experiencer

Here's some more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...paintings.html
Old 24-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Knower

It is possible they are just natural descendents. Many people in my family look almost identical to second/third cousins, a distant relative I tracked down via the internet was the spitting image of my aunt- they share 3x great grandparents.
Appearances are closely associated with genetics, the look alikes could well be related without anyone realising, family lines are easily lost these days
Old 14-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah
It is possible they are just natural descendents. Many people in my family look almost identical to second/third cousins, a distant relative I tracked down via the internet was the spitting image of my aunt- they share 3x great grandparents.
Appearances are closely associated with genetics, the look alikes could well be related without anyone realising, family lines are easily lost these days
Yes, good point Hannah. Except family lineage is easy to track down, and so far I havent found any evidence these doppelgangers were in any way related

Here's another one: