Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Stingray

Past live love

Hi,

Did anyone here ever meet someone or recognize them on inet for example, that was a love out of a past life. How did it feel and more importantly how did you recognize them as such ?

Thanks for any input
Old 23-01-2012, 01:09 PM
CeesLight

Hi Stingray,

Some years ago I met someone on the internet, on a dating site. I never go there but this time I was curious on how these worked. I started searching the site when I came upon one profile that stood out. H, as I will call him was someone who lived on the west coast and I live in the east coast. When reading his profile, something strange happen I felt that he was talking to me instead of me actually reading it. I felt so connected to him, I sent him a message. This was the beginning, he replied to me the next day. When I was 18 I started to dream with someone, he would come into my dreams and for many years that. So when I met H, I knew it was him, the man of my dreams. Things that happen in my dream, cars he had, what he like or disliked, where the same as H. I remember one day he called me telling me to check my sons ears because he was going to get sick, my son did the day after. I would dream of him being in places and the next day he would tell me where he was and it would coincide with my dreams with details. I have visions of him. We are not together, nor we are speaking to each other. But we both agreed that maybe in a past life we were together. I miss him terribly, I always hope that someday we could meet. I can feel him, connecte with him. It's strange how this happen and I wonder. I feel this inmense love for him and as much as I move on or try to I can't forget him. Alot of things have happen but too long to write. But what I am sure is that he was an important person in another life, and in this life, well we'll see.
Old 23-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Ascender
Four years ago I meet this beautiful woman that made a really big impression on me, she was yes just so special and I knew immediately that she had been my wife in another life and knew witch one. I had some choices and chose not to live my live in the shadows off another life and let here go…

She were much older than me and were in a different place in here life than me

I still cheek up on her :O9 can’t resist, since we have a long history together

Its really a great experience to meet old love :O)

Love and peace

A peaceful Mind
Old 23-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Stingray

Looks like a difficult kind of thing to let go, especially if it was a good love.

I think I recognized someone. I pondered over the idea wether or not she is a soulmate kind of thing out of previous life or a twin flame. Sadly, she's not near to me and I have no means to communicate with her to verify.

Hm
Old 23-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Ascender
Not hard but necessary, doing what’s best for all…

Well I have meet her when I were young and recognized her.. Those eyes told lifelong stories, well if found home in those eyes……………………………………..

Second time we meet I understood the big difference between me and her and told her what I knew, she were choked about me knowing so much about her and I were choked that she was not spiritual awake..

My sleeping beauty she will awake soon just like many others….

Once I decide to go and talk to her but was advice not to because my life would change in ways I didn’t want it too, a decision that would change other decisions I have made in the past at a higher level of awareness.

She is special for me, not only how she looks but her energy … her soul

I know she is one of my soul friends.. but I had to let go of her for now..........

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 23-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
Not hard but necessary, doing what’s best for all…

Well I have meet her when I were young and recognized her.. Those eyes told lifelong stories, well if found home in those eyes……………………………………..

Second time we meet I understood the big difference between me and her and told her what I knew, she were choked about me knowing so much about her and I were choked that she was not spiritual awake..

My sleeping beauty she will awake soon just like many others….

Once I decide to go and talk to her but was advice not to because my life would change in ways I didn’t want it too, a decision that would change other decisions I have made in the past at a higher level of awareness.

She is special for me, not only how she looks but her energy … her soul

I know she is one of my soul friends.. but I had to let go of her for now..........

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Funny thing you mentioned the eyes. It was the eyes and her voice that got to me as well.