Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Lisa

Hi 3dnow,

what you're doing is outstanding, awesome!

And like most anything new, like learning to play the piano, it takes practice and time.

Hang in there.

Quote:
My goal is not stopping thinking, it is to accept and forgive whatever thought I have by believing that it is not my fault (which I believe yes). But mind stops yes although not my purpose.

The goal here might be complicating things and causing or contributing to the headaches.

Just watching thoughts without any motive is best.

Being the observer that watches thoughts as they happen.

By doing this you are accepting and forgiving thoughts naturally.

Otherwise there is a thought about watching thoughts. And that can cause tension.

Old 21-07-2011, 04:57 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Hi 3dnow,

And like most anything new, like learning to play the piano, it takes practice and time.

Hang in there.

The goal here might be complicating things and causing or contributing to the headaches.

Otherwise there is a thought about watching thoughts. And that can cause tension.

Thanks Lisa!

3dnow
Old 21-07-2011, 07:41 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Hi 3dnow,

Hang in there.

Hi again Lisa, all,

"By doing this you are accepting and forgiving thoughts naturally."

I would be interested in hearing more about this please. What if a thought comes again and again? When this happens, I am like OK OK there is a problem there that needs fixing.

No need fixing in fact?

I don't understand.

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 21-07-2011, 08:04 PM
moke64916

If a thought occurs in the present, it won't bother you no matter what it is.
Old 21-07-2011, 08:08 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
If a thought occurs in the present, it won't bother you no matter what it is.

How a thought can occur elsewhere than present? Each thought is now.

3dnow
Old 21-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Sentientno1

If your doing this forcefully you'll have a headache. Take a 20 min break occassionaly. It's more productive to do that then be distracted by a headache. Try effortless effort.
Old 21-07-2011, 09:39 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
If your doing this forcefully you'll have a headache. Take a 20 min break occassionaly. It's more productive to do that then be distracted by a headache. Try effortless effort.

Thanks Sentientno1, it is much better now.

3dnow
Old 21-07-2011, 10:15 PM
mattie

Manage Thoughts With A Light Touch

It might be useful to not put too much pressure on your self about this. It is, of course, enormously useful to be aware of our thoughts, & to work on these, but don’t feel a rigorous NEED to have to police all thought. Particularly, don't consider that you have failed for having an undesirable thought. We don't have to learn all of our energetic lessons in a week! After all we have all of eternity to learn these & this is a generous amount of 'time.' LOL.

Give your self the flexibility to be somewhat laid back about this, KNOWing that if you have a thought or emotion that you don’t desire, & even if it lowers your frequency, that this is something that you can easily return your energies to the desired level. We benefit much more from gently relaxing into mastering our energies than pushing it too hard.

We aren’t here to be some sort of spiritually perfect automatons, but to be fully human. Living & learning to master our energies w/ gentle wisdom. Have patience & compassion w/ self about this learning. KNOW you will prevail.

We often tend to focus on how much we want to accomplish & setting goals is OK, but we often underappreciate how much we've already accomplished. Give self abundant credit & CONGRATULATIONS for a job well done for what has been accomplished. Our energetic growth continues eternally. Even when we reach 12D (1-12D) we have the option of deconstructing our energies & doing it all over again to have a new & different creation & growth experience, so we always have more energetic territory to explore.

Enjoy the journey for it is a journey of joy.
Old 21-07-2011, 10:33 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It might be useful to not put too much pressure on your self about this.

No thanks it is ok. Is was not putting pressure. I was in fact already watching my thoughts with no problem without noticing it. So trying to do what already do created a problem I guess. Now it is OK.

Thanks for your joyful message.................................;

3dnow
Old 22-07-2011, 02:11 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi again Lisa, all,

"By doing this you are accepting and forgiving thoughts naturally."

I would be interested in hearing more about this please. What if a thought comes again and again? When this happens, I am like OK OK there is a problem there that needs fixing.

No need fixing in fact?

I don't understand.

Thanks,

3dnow

OK I understand now. When we watch our thoughts, we only watch them and we do not insert any thought. Self-judgment is a thought, so if you don't insert that thought, i.e. you only watch thoughts, you stop self-judging. (was obvious sorry )

OK you stopped self-judgment but did you forgive yourself (for the past)?

3dnow