Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-03-2018, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

My Past Life Regression Experience via QHHT Hypnosis

Aloha,

In the first quarter of 2017, I contacted a local QHHT Practitioner, (I am also a QHHT Practitioner) to have a session for myself to hopefully get some answers and to also experience that which I practice (of course!).

Before you proceed, here is a FAIR WARNING that you may find some of my experience(s) to be disturbing. If you are easily disturbed, turn back now.

First of all, to no surprise, my conscious mind was putting up a lot of resistance. Took the practitioner multiple visualizations to help get my conscious mind out of the way. The first thing I saw was that I was in a very dark place, couldn't tell where or what I was. She had me move away from that scene and do another type of visualization to help me go deeper. She had me go down a stairway and open a door to a room.

As soon as I entered the room, I realized that the room and I are up in the air, quite high above the ground. The room was translucent. I left the room and was now floating/levitating in the air. That was interesting. I didn't know what I was yet, she started asking me questions, to look down and tell me what I see, do I have a body, things like that. I looked down and saw my legs from below the knee, I was wearing a strangely shiny black suit, my feet were covered by it. Still couldn't tell what I was. She had me look at my hands and they were also covered in this black shiny material. My fingers looked longer than usual as well but had 5 fingers. She asked me other questions like how old do I feel, am I male or female, etc. and my answer to all of them was a very quick and emotionless "Irrelevant". To continue to help me figure out what I am, she asked me to take my hands and place them on the back of my head and tell me what I feel. This is where things got uncomfortable. My head felt much bigger than a human head and was kind of lumpy and bald but with strange hairs?? At the same time I got a flash of an image of a house fly, which made me a bit confused and creeped out. I pulled my hands away from my head and saw them and was surprised to see that I now had 3 fingers and I said "What the hell... am I some type of Grey??? Holy sh*t I think I'm a Grey!". I was not expecting this AT ALL.

From there she tried to move me forward to get more information and I ended up jumping in to another past life. I flew up to a small cabin high up in the mountains, up against the mountain side. I no longer was a Grey and was now clearly a male hermit. She had me go inside the cabin and describe it. It was a very neat, very clean and organized space. Except for a wooden coffee table where my couch and bookshelves were. She had me look out my kitchen window and I saw Hawks flying around, it brought me a great feeling of peace and I knew that they were pretty much my only "friends" way up there, I loved them. She asked me what do I do for a living and I was instantly now sitting on the couch next to the messy coffee table. I had a notebook in my left hand and a pen in my right and I was in the process of writing the word "What", and was in a mental state of trying to figure something out, trying to figure out life? Something like this.. The table had a big messy pile of papers. She had me pick up a piece of paper to see what it says and all I saw was frustration scribbles. She tried to ask if they might be some kind of symbol or etc. and I kept saying no, they're clearly a messy frustration scribble (bunch of random angry looking circles and slashes). She had me move forward and again, I jumped in to another past life, one which I feel certain was my most recent before this life I'm in now.

I see myself walking very confidently, with a folder in my right hand, in a hallway of a building. She asked me what building I was in and I said I'm in college/university building that's 3 stories high. She had me look out the window and tell her what I see and to also try to find out where I might be. I looked out and saw tall brick buildings and knew that I was in New York. I was a tall, very attractive looking (much more physical attractive looking than this life lol) female, and felt like I was around my 20's. I could tell that I was an extremely determined person, determined to accomplish my goal(s). She had me move forward to an important day, now mind you, that's all the practitioner says, we don't move you forward to anything specific we just say "now leave that scene and move forward to a day when something important is happening, you're there now, what do you see?" So there's no "leading" someone in to possibly seeing something you suggested, we are very careful with suggestion. Anyway, just wanted to add that.

Okay so I moved forward and I now saw myself in a little office with like those retro style booth chairs, there were only 3 chairs to the right of the entrance and a woman receptionist behind a desk. Practitioner asked me where I am and I said I don't know, so she asked me to ask the receptionist what I'm there for. As I asked the receptionist, I answered my own question. I ended up saying "What kind of doctor appointment and I here for?". As I answered my own question within the question, I instantly knew that I'm having an appointment with some kind of psychological doctor. I also knew that I was going to school to become some sort of psychological doctor. She then had me move forward to when it's time for me to see the doctor, they're there now, what do I see. I saw him, and this tripped me out, but he had a very dark like grey cloud over his whole body and he also looked very droopy, his face, his stomach, etc. and just had this disgusting, heavy, sad, gross energy about him. I described what I saw and she had me move forward. Next I see from birds eye view, my body curled up in a fetal position on the floor in a room, dead. The doctor was hovering over my dead body with a knife and a wicked look on his face. I described this scene to the practitioner in a very objective, unemotional, detached way. I said "I died." she asked "How did it happen?", my answer "The doctor killed me. He stabbed and raped me to death". She acknowledged this and decided to now have me move away from all that and start closing the doors to my past lives and now move in to the portion of the session where we call upon my "higher self".

As I said in the beginning, my conscious mind was getting in the way, well it got in the way, again to no surprise of my own, when trying to get permission to speak with my higher self. I was having great difficulty allowing myself to answer "Yes", my conscious mind was trying to get me to say "No" to accessing my higher self. Sighhh, so anyway, once she got all of my reluctant "Yes's" for permission, she tried to ask why I was shown those lives, that's one of the first questions you ask the higher self.. I answered with a "I don't know" which means my conscious mind is in the way and not allowing the higher self to come through. I was already over 2 hours in to our session and running out of time, and since I was definitely at least in a trance state that most importantly she can ask my higher self for a body scan and to heal any issues found in the scan if it is appropriate. When she asked for my body scan, my whole right arm instantly became weightless, like it was floating and I could feel some kind of energy flowing through it. I also had some interesting feelings that something is being worked on/adjusted in some other parts of my body.

That's pretty much it, she asked that my healing continue tonight in my sleep and started the process of bringing me up. Afterwards she suggested to me that although we couldn't get around to getting answers to my questions from my higher self, that I can still get those answers myself through meditation. And that at least we were able to get a body scan. I was a bit disappointment of course about not getting answers to my list of questions but I was overall very thankful for what I received.

Now, how do these past lives relate to my current life? Here's my thoughts/conclusions. The life as a Grey, I believe quite likely that I was a Grey in a past life and that I have a connection/contracts with them in this life. I had a visitation from 3 of them 10 years ago when I was going through major changes and was meditating very heavily, several times per day for 30mins to an hour each time. At that time in my life I wasn't working and had a lot of money so I dedicated a lot of time to meditate. I have another family member who they showed themselves to many years before I was visited.

The life as a hermit and the deep joy I feel when I hear or see a hawk in this life. Well in this life I have been struggling with very strong feelings of wanting to hermit and have pretty much been isolating myself a lot for the last 10 years. I believe I saw that past life to remind me that I have already lived a life as a hermit and I am not to do that now in this life, which is what I've felt anyway, that I want to hermit but moreso I want to engage with people and socialize but keep denying that for myself in many ways.

And most importantly, the last life as a female trying to become someone that in those days, women were looked down on (perhaps even killed) for trying to do. Like becoming a Doctor, or Lawyer, or anything other than a child producing, husband serving, house wife. In this life, I cannot bare children. I was born without ovaries, my uterus is extremely small, and I do not have menstrual cycles, I saw multiple doctors about it at 17 years old, and with all their books and scans, they had no answer as to why I am this way. According to what I have looked into of the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson, correlating birth marks, unexplainable phobia's and philia's, and physical deformities, to those people's remembrance of their most recent past life, it makes sense as to why my reproductive system didn't develop fully in this life. The way I was murdered in my last life and the extensive damage done to that part of my body could very well explain this. Also, I had an extreme unexplainable fear/paranoia of rape and murder since I can remember, 4-5 years old. I also had terrifying nightmares of being raped and murdered all my life growing up. For me, seeing that last life, answered very well what I have been dealing with in this life.

Well, that was my experience with seeing my past lives in a QHHT session. I have done a couple past life regressions on my self and saw a couple lives from that but i'll prolly make a separate thread for those. Also, after I had this session, I've been connecting with my higher self and asking for body scan's and healing if appropriate and I get the same type of feeling's that I felt when I had the scan done in my session (A good sign). Also the same feelings as when having an energy treatment/healing done. It's all energy. And have had many healings from doing this. I usually do it every night before I fall asleep. I will likely make a thread about my healing experiences. How I do it, how we all can do this.

I hope I explained everything well and didn't make this all too long Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to any questions and comments.

Much Love to you All
Old 29-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Master

Thanks for sharing. Very informative.

I had similar regression experiences through auto-hypnosis.

In my case, the lives I've seen don't have any direct connection with my current life's specifics. I experienced lives both as male and as female, over tens of thousands of years, and even as an insect 3.5 million years ago.

I asked, and I learned, each life's lesson / purpose. Also, I asked and learned what caused some specific situations in my current life. Always, everything I got made sense.

Honest people get widely different answers to some questions, especially like where are we coming from, why are we here, etc.. I believe that is because we translate / interpret our perceptions, both physical and non-physical, through our beliefs. Even more, each one of us attracts in our own reality in like to our thoughts and beliefs.

To me, the fact that your past lives confirmed in such a high degree some of your current experiences seems a little suspicious.That may be because, from what you wrote, you had difficulties in detaching from your conscious.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Master

Interesting read. I have had spontaneous flashbacks from half a dozen past lives. Each one has given me insight into how I view the world in this life.

Inavalan, interesting that you remember life as an insect. I've always felt on this planet that we have to experience all stages of life.
Old 23-03-2019, 12:34 PM
Suspended