Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Knower
The only way I know to confirm something like this would be through an age regression. Sessions run around eighty bucks in my neck of the world.
Old 28-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel91
Like the title says. I feel sure sometimes - and crazy other times! - that I was - well, I'd rather not say, but let's say a semi-well-known figure who was not the sort of person you would usually think you were in a past life. You know, everybody wants to be Cleopatra or something. But I feel strongly, after reading personal things this person wrote and seeing how similar their writing style was to mine and their spiritual epiphanies, that I MAY have been them - this person died in 1982 and is somewhat well-known today. They would have possibly believed in reincarnation themselves, and if I had the chance to talk to them, they might even think we could BE the same person, as this individual themself had a vision of being someone else in another time. I may have given enough away that some people will figure out who I mean, actually... my question is. How can I find out for sure? Is there a way to do past life regression or something, experience memories from this person's life, and then see if these events actually happened by asking someone who knew them personally? Has anyone else had something like this happen to them?

Hi.

Past life regression has worked amazingly well for me! You could very well do it at your comfort as suggested by Seeker. I too was someone who likes proof for all such things but have to agree with Miss Hepburn that over a period of time I have become more intuitive and accept things when they are meant to be.

Would also like to add that after these past life regressions you don't really need to do anything about the issue on hand. They somehow manage to attend and address themselves... Whether you believe in it out whether you find proof for them or not..whether you go looking for proof at all!!....:)

Stay blessed.

Aham Brahmasmi
ahambrahmasmisite.wordpress.com
Old 28-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Knower
Past life memories retrieved from regression, while useful (on many levels), are not evidence or proof of a past life.

Memories, at best, can only be suggestive of a possible past life. Even when a person is able to recall a past life event/situation it isn't evidence of who they were in the room (so to speak) ... were they the king, or the servant fanning the king who observed everything? ... were they even there at all? (i.e. was the event observed at a later date in the spirit world and memories formed in that way, not unlike reading someone else's biography)?

And, even if a medium - or multiple mediums - were to tell you that you were X in a past life, that is still not evidence. It may be strong validation for the individual, and the mediums may be correct, but it still isn't proof.

If you want solid proof, then you look at the individual's blueprint - birth date and birth name (both chosen by the soul prior to birth), as well as looking at key event dates.

I don't think science will ever provide us with a method for obtaining evidence ... their current testing and results methodology is incompatible with what is required here.

... and while it's not necessary to test or prove a past life to anyone, for as long as many believe it is impossible to prove that reincarnation is real (and it's not impossible), it will never be taken seriously by the majority of people. ... in which case, there will always be war and destructive behaviour on earth for as long as it - and life on it - exists.