Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Hez0405

Has anyone 'seen'

Hola forum :) its freezing in scotland but I just fancied raising this topic cause I havent really seen it about.

Recently ive been dating this guy whom I will name 'the boy'.

Now not straight away but maybe three months after knowing him I can just 'see' us being married and together not in the girly gush of OHH I SO WANT TO BE MARRIED.

More so in the sense that I can just SEE IT.
Even my gran has said she can as well and my baby cousin called him uncle alistair the first time she met him (Im auntie hez to her haha)

Anybody got any thoughts on this or had any similar experiences.

I always appreciate the feedback.

Love and light,

Hez xoxoxo
Old 13-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Enya

It's entirely possible... perhaps you made an agreement before this life that you would be together. Just one word of caution however - don't assume this *is* the case and you don't have to work at the relationship! Sometimes spirit-to-spirit marriages are bloomin' hard work because both are working out karma. My hubby and I *knew* we were meant to be together from the start and married within a year - but that didn't stop us having the usual roller-coaster ride of marriage troubles!
Old 14-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Hez0405

Yeah, I never thought that necessarily tis a soul to soul agreement, but I said from the start I felt like life decided to through me him as he is rather like my father as if to say; learn to love both! Haha.
He's not very spiritual at all; he doesnt judge me though - he just doesnt believe in it strongly as I do but he has had some experiences.

I dont know what he thinks; but we just click haha he's helping me become more fiesty whereas I think Im helping him become softer. He's very non-cuddly etc but I think im softening him :P

Thank you for your reply xoxo
Old 14-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Humm

What Enya said!

That said, yes, I have experienced things like that. I have come to have a rather odd and long winded way of looking at it...

I do not believe the future is set. I do not believe things become set until they happen - until the future is realized in the present. I believe we have the ability to influence events right up until they happen... But, having experienced it first hand, I do believe in prophecy.

Inherent in the situations and circumstances of NOW are the occurances and outcomes of the future. Prophecy, such as the 'knowing' you yourself seem to have experienced and other sensitive people will often experience, IMO, are the intuitive cognitions of those future occurances and outcomes, based on the situations and circumstances occuring NOW, assisted with a little extra sensory awareness. Just because something has been prophecied, however, is no guarentee it will happen.

Prophecy, IMO, is not an indication that things WILL happen, but that something very likely will happen - that the particular event prophecied has a high potential of happening. This varies, of course, as all prophecied events have a different potential of occuring - some VERY likely, others not so much - but one thing all prophecies have in common, IMO, is that they are ALL possible futures. Therefore, prophecy can be seen as an invitation, or a warning, depending.

This is what makes prophecy so hard to study on a scientific basis, which is based on repeatability - the variables are so vast that an accurate model would be as complex as life itself, and the state of the art is nowhere near up to the task. In the mean time we are simply left with the tools we have, including prophecy and our own facilities of awareness and discernment for facilitating the future that we do want, and avoiding the future we don't.

Choose wisely.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Hez0405

Good point!
I agree, although imo I believe future, present and past all occur at the same time in different dimensions.
Although; I dont think you can predict the future as its too fluid.

Maybe Im just seeing the potential?

x
Old 14-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hez0405
Good point!
I agree, although imo I believe future, present and past all occur at the same time in different dimensions.
Although; I dont think you can predict the future as its too fluid.

Maybe Im just seeing the potential?

x

That is a highly controvertial issue - but I think so.

What I think you see as the "future, present and past all occur[ing] at the same time in different dimensions" I see as the echoing of NOW throughout all the past and the future - but that's just my opinion.

As I said, I think you can predict the future - but those predictions are constrained by free will. We can influence the future, but it also tends to travel along the potentialities of the situations and circumstances occuring NOW.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hez0405
Hola forum :) its freezing in scotland but I just fancied raising this topic cause I havent really seen it about.

Recently ive been dating this guy whom I will name 'the boy'.

Now not straight away but maybe three months after knowing him I can just 'see' us being married and together not in the girly gush of OHH I SO WANT TO BE MARRIED.

More so in the sense that I can just SEE IT.
Even my gran has said she can as well and my baby cousin called him uncle alistair the first time she met him (Im auntie hez to her haha)

Anybody got any thoughts on this or had any similar experiences.

I always appreciate the feedback.

Love and light,

Hez xoxoxo

Yes.......I knew the moment I met my wife that I would marry her and at the time I was not looking to get married nor even considered it.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Equinox

Sounds like this guy is very special for you. :)
Old 21-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Kaausti

Yes, very possible! You and your Gran? It sounds like a match. As others have shared that's the truth as you see it at this moment, but, of course as all things requires both of you to work through all the roller coaster rides (as someone described it).

I believe as another on here does that the future is not set in stone. However, the future as it exists at this moment? You and he? A match! Wishing you all the best...Love and Light to you and yours as well!