Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Newbie ;)

The Shadow Man

Hey all! The phenomena of "shadow people" has intrigued me over the years for one main reason: I had an experience with one. When I was about 6, I awoke from bed to see a shadowy figure standing down the hall. I could hear my dad snoring in the other room, so it couldn't have been him, and no one else was there. It looked shocked to see that I was awake, and stared at me, although it had no recognizable facial features. I quickly hid under the covers and remained there the rest of the night. The next day my dad complained that someone had left the kitchen sink running. Since then, I've often wondered about that shadowy figure, having not seen him since. One big theory is that shadow people are ghosts, and of course, there's a large community that claims to be able to contact ghosts. I wish to be able to do this. To, somehow, invite the Shadow Man or a similar being into my presence in order to better understand it. Trouble is, I haven't a clue how to do that. Anyone have experience with this sort of thing?
Old 13-02-2018, 05:04 AM
Master
i've seen some discussions about shadow men on these forums.
you might rummage through the archives to find them.
from what i've gathered, they're not communicative and are
generally only seen through peripheral vision by those who've
witnessed them.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:35 AM
Seeker

I've been seeing shadow people since my early 20s. They've never communicated in anyway, and usually flee once they realized I'm awake. I've also seen my folks a few times (both dead). I remember starting a new job where I worked out of town, woke up one night n saw my dad's shadow sitting on the bed across from me. Wasn't scared, just smiled and went back sleep.
Old 18-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Knower
I had one in my childhood home. It was small and liked to peek out from the bottom of the living room chair. Every time I walked into the dining room it was there and ducked back behind the chair. It was benevolent and when I was small would make a game of trying to see him before he ducked away. Never worked lol.

I married a soldier and while we lived in several homes, I've never seen one in any of them. I saw a couple in friends homes though. When we moved here there was none but 2 years later I noticed one would peek around the wall by the stairs. He came when my daughters friend moved in temporarily and he wasn't pleasant. He stayed in their room and they would report impressions on their beds. When she moved out, he stayed. He kept to my daughters room. When she moved out, he moved to our room. I had a sinking feeling every time I went in there. I'd feel the bed impressions and a couple times he bumped it. That's when I learned to get rid of him.

I would however, caution you against calling anything. You never know who or what will come. If it's what you really want then I'd have the number of someone who can take care of it handy before you do. Much luck to you.